• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clash Of Clans (Naruto RP) Thread 1

@Tor

...Wonder how the Hue Clan works if their represetant has such a vision of what is good and what is evil in this world...

Raito sighs

"Alright, i will try..."

@Faruel

"Yeah... thanks, good luck with your clan stuff to"

Raito says while leaving the place.

@No one, i guess

Raito was on her way to the Hyuga's main house, since the death of her parents, she lives alone with the previous head member, well, current Head Member, since Raito is to young to be the leader of the Clan, but the old man is a little senile, and sleeps most of the time.

Arriving at the house, Raito picks a bowl with some unknow material inside, a pedestal, a feather, some sticks and goes towards a painting, where there is a man and womam in there

Raito putted the sticks in the bowl and lightened them up with her Fire Release, putting the bowl on the center, the feather on the left side, and the Pedestal with the Morningstar on the right side.

Raito takes a deep breath, than knelt down while putting her hands together and closing her eyes, as if she was praying

Mom, Dad, i did it, i was able to pass the trial and i received the Morningstar, just like you said. However, as much as i want to celebrate this, i can't, the reason that i am here now is to ask forgiveness, for i have sinned.

I have breaked one of the Hyuga's main rule, i met an Uchiha child, albeit briefly, he plus one child of the Hue clan were able to shift my way of view, the Hyuga's view, but, that also maked me think, are we doing the right thing? I know that this doesn't sound like someone who'll be the next Leader of the clan, but...

Raito than pick the Morningstar, now with her eyes open

"I can't endure this anymore, Even though they didn't talk about specific things that we do, i just can't stop thinking of what we do may be wrong and... i need to clear my mind, i'm sorry for all the trouble i am giving to you, even after your deaths, but i need to see them again..."

Raito than leaves the main house, in direction of the Hue Clan's territory, looking for Yashiro wihthher Byakugan, since going to the Uchiha clan's might not be the greatest of ideas

Raito slowly approaches Yashiro, checking if there is no one following, after approaching him silently, she touches his shoulder and says

"Hey, mind if you talk to me a little bit?"

Saburou decides to stop sitting around and look for an open area to train in, seeking to practice his form in combat and his chakra control as well. He eventually decides to head back to a training area near the Uchiha clan mansion, practicing on his own against some test dummies

Raito stares him with a blank face and finger flicked he on the forehead

"Hey, were you sleeping while standing?"

"Yes Ma." Yashiro says, rubbing his face and straightening up, looking at Raito.

"Wait, you're not her. When'd you get here?"

"About some minutes ago, it was either very easy or your clan don't mind a stranger on their territory, anyway, got a minute?"

"Y-you were going to torture and kill somone who hadn't even done anything and you didn't know anything about." Yashiro says, not having expected the question.

"Well... this is how we are trained from birth. To be exceptional killers, to be exceptional fighters, to be exceptional shinobis... right? Well, that is what they taught to me, but since that trial, i've been thinking on things, Yashiro"

Raito says, in a calm tone

"That... we're wrong, well... that i'm wrong. You see, i 've always believed that to continue the Hyuga's reputation, i needed to be fearless and ruthless towards the other clans, but, with all the things that happen in the trial, i started to think, that it may not be the best solution, you know, living in fear, under control of someone, now it just doesn't feel right anymore."

"Yeah, that is why i want to change that, for the better. Change the world to a better place, where all clans can live in harmony, with no fear of an incoming war. I know that it won't be easy, but i am the next leader of my clan, if all goes well, i can end what could've been a devastating future"

@Yobo & 101 Divided

You are now waiting for the two months time to pass. You are the only members of the Nara Clan to survive the trail of the forest,as a result, you are given your clan's most powerful sacred treasure which was available. A powerful object which bestowed upon you great strength. However, in order to properly use the object, you would need to train.

You go home.

@Phoenix and Exodus

You two managed to survive the forest trail and obtain your clan's sacred treasure. A powerful object which bestowed upon you great strength. However, in order to properly use the object, you would need to train. You now wait for two months time to pass for the second part of the trail.

[Welcome, new people! Don't forget to put your characters Here, and you have free rein to control NPC's during this two months time. Although I'd prefer you not control your clan heads. Other than that, have fun!]

"Not saying that it shouldn't, but that saying that it is purely mean is wrong. Anyway, i guess that i should stick to the main objective of why i'm here"

"Well, let's have some fun, go pick Yashiro in the Uchiha's base, i would do it myself, but they and my clan are not really on good terms"

I wipe the blood from my face as I get up from the corpse of the beast I just slaughtered. The rest of the creatures screech at me as they rush in my direction. Lightning sparks around me as I dual wield my spinal cord in each of my hands. A smile comes to my face.

"Come! Prove to me who deserves to live past this battle! Prove who gets to be called strong!"

---Flashback no Jutsu---

"Silas."

"Yeah?"

"There's a nest of chakra mutated rats to the south. Get rid of it."

"Okay."

---Flasback End---

I sit on the pile of mutilated bodies and broken bones, covered in rodent guts.

Sad...in the end, I got out without a scratch. It looks like none of them were strong.

I sniff.

"Eugh! This smells terrible!"

I jump into the nearest stream and wash myself off.

"Well, if you are their enemy, like me, you would be in trouble, but you are not that, just don't do something skecthy and you should be fine"

"Yeah, i am sure, and don't worry, you're overestimating their aggresiveness, in short, they are only like that against rival clans"

Training dummies aren't a good way to train. I guess clones would help more.

Saburou steps back and uses his Earth Release: Shadow Clone to make a clone for himself

He starts training against the clone, trading blows with it and practicing various techniques, having it fight like he normally would so he could locate troubles with his style.

"Well... i was planning at picking Hamato to go have some fun with you, you know, teenagers things to do"

Back