• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clash Of Clans (Naruto RP) Thread 1

Raito tastes the cooked food, she ain't feeling nothing, but it is better than tasting bad. After eating her meal she says

"Ok, we're now well fed, if someone wishes to drink water, do it right now, and make sure to pick some water in a container of some type"

"I believe I could start creating the shelter, I feel quite better and maybe I would have the strength to create at least three walls"

Yashiro goes to get some water. Along the way he cuts a primitive cup out of a tree to hold some more water.

"Ok, ready Hamato? We'll sleep for 6 hours ok? It will also be better one of us stay awake to watch our backs while we sleep, i stay with the first 2 hours turn, all right?"

"For me it's okay, oh ... I think I will have to do the last turn since this will probably get me tired", I exclaim to then using the Jutsu and creating three walls of rock around us.

Two are oblique, forming a sort of roof while one is vertical, closing one of the two openings.

"Oof, that's it ... a solid rock tent," I say, sitting against the vertical wall.

"Ok, you better sleep, we'll need you in full power for your shift"

I can't believe how naive they are, they drinked from a river that i pointed to, no question asked, and they will let me have the first turn, wich would be bad for them if i wanted to kill them

Tekoma wakes up and opens the tree before climbing out and stretching.

After he finishes that he begins to head south while keeping an eye out from streams.

"I'm still alive!" I exclaim, suddenly sitting down and throwing my katana like a Kunai against a tree.

I look at Yashiro with surprise.

"Ah ... it's you"

Saburou wakes up, grabs some of the extra water he collected and proceeds south again

"No ... no nightmare", I exclaim, standing up and stretching.

"I simply tend to have a light sleep ... and the constant feeling of being killed at any moment"

"And then, look around ... we are already in a nightmare", I continue, going to get my sword.

I get up from my bed of leaves and sticks before finding a stream and washing myself off in them. After that, I boil some water to get rid of any possible diseases and put it into a makeshift leather canteen made from the rabbit's skin and start heading south.

"Ah geez, could you make more noises to alert the enemies?"

Raito says as she wakes up

"Anyway, let's get going, the faster we reach the other side, the better"

Raito says as she activates Byakugan and goes towards the south

@Paul & Everything

As you head south you notice that the environment is strange, there are claw markings on several trees, and blood trails on the ground below.

@Psycho

You quickly find a river stream, but there appears to be two ninja drinking from it, you don't immediately recognize them.

@Raito, Yashiro, Hamato

As you head south, you see a small girl being corned by two boys.

@Junko

You hear the sound of 1 person quickly coming from behind you as you head south.

@DragonEmp

Your journey proceeds smoothly.

Noticing the blood and claw marks, Saburou readies himself and continues south more carefully. He keeps his hand on his blade incase anything approached.

Was this an animal? Or a person?

"Hmmm."

Tekoma stops in a tree and observes the ninja keeping his distance and being mindful of his surroundings.

"...You dumb ****."

Raito says to Yashiro

"Eh, hey, sorry for interrupting, just continue what you were doing that we won't yell at you guys again."

Raito says to the two boys

"Yeah, this is a very calculated choice, very wise foresight and cold ... like ... it would make a Uchiha ...", I exclaim, raising an eyebrow.

"Hey, little girl! Need help !?", I suddenly exclaim.

@Junko

You see a young boy behind you, but he quickly hides, so you couldn't get a good look at his face.

@Tekoma

The two of them laugh and joke for a bit after drinking some more water before zipping away.

@Drite, Tor, and Faruel

The two boys look at all three of you strangely as the girl responds to Hamato while running over to you.

Young girl: "Help me!"

Upon looking at her, you notice that the girl has features which resemble the Yuki clan.

Boy: "Huh, what are yo-"

Boy #2: "Dammit, now that she has the numbers advantage, we can't defeat her anymore."

The second boy shoots over a strange glance to the first boy while speaking.

Boy: "Ah, y-yeah, we'll retreat here!"

The two of them dash off.

Young girl: "Thank you for saving me.."

"Yes, but ... for security we keep the weapons ready, I am many things ... but not naive", I whisper to Raito and Yashiro.

Raito is still with her Byakugan activated

@Tor

"Guess what, she may have a tracking jutsu or something worse. I can buy your naiveness, but you can't be that dumb to not notice that she and the boys are together, it's clear by one of their reactions"

@Faruel

"No, i am killing her, right now. If i am not doing that, you'll let me torture her"

Raito says as she throws her Shurikem at the girl at incredible speeda

@Junko

A small boy comes out, he appears to be of the uchiha clan.

"You took my fish..."

He pouts.

@Raito, Hamato, and Yashiro

The girl swiftly dodges Raito's attack.

"You're a bit rude."

@Paul

As you go deeper and deeper south fallowing the trails of blood and claw marks...you come across a horrifying sight.

...A mountain of coroses, all young individuals such as yourself. Numbering in the hundreds.

At the top of the mountain, you see a east-like figure.

The figure is a large blue beast which stands well over seven feet tall even on four legs. The beast is similar to a lion because of its white mane, yet it is also similar to a tiger because of its black stripes which cover its body, its tail is also similar to a lion's tail. The beast possessed white eyes with red pupils.

The jaws of the beast hold a young boy, who appears to be an uchiha, by his neck. The beast immediately drops the boy to the ground as it stares you down, noticing your approach.

"Yes, very rude," I exclaim, turning a look of disappointment to Raito and then jumping toward the girl.

"Are you okay, those two hurt you?"

Back