• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clash Of Clans (Naruto RP) Thread 1

Saburou draws his blade and tries to cut down the hog

[If successful]]

He then sets up a fire to cook the creature and offers some to Fukuro as well

@DragonEmp

You successfully kill the rabbit.

@2 Uchiha

Saburou successfully cuts down the hog and cooks it.

Raito chuckles a little because of the Uchiha's action

"Well, you see, i don't think that you've heard this speech before"

Raito than looks with a spooky face at Hamato wiht her Byakugan activated

"Appearances can be deceiving" Raito says as she fakes out a hit into his face, stopping at the last moment

"But you see, i am also quite tired, so easting more chakra isn't really a smart choice, we can pass this night together, and maybe more if none of us is dead weight"

Raito says, now with a grim on her face

I catch up to the rabbit and skin it with my kunai before roasting its meat a fire that I make. After eating it, I head to a tree top and cover myself in leaves and sticks for camouflage before faking asleep.

"Emh ... I think camping is a good idea, we would need food and water," I exclaim nervously, then back away and resume the katana.

@Faruel

"C'mon, why so scared now? My Fake Out was that convincing?"

Raito says in a playful tone

@Tor

She than notices that Yashiro is still there

"Ok, if you guys really want to act as a team, i am ok, you guys make a camping and a fire, remember that we'll move after eating, the fire and being in the open can attract enemies. Well, good luck with that"

Raito says as she activates her Byakugan and goes to find some food

"Pff, I'm not afraid of anything ...", I say, crossing my arms.

"Apart from the spiders", I exclaim, showing a disgusted expression.

@DragonEmp

Sweet Dreams

@Drite

While searching with Byakugan, Raito finds several things.

Wild hogs, elk, and rabbits all around. She also finds a nearby fresh water river which seems to be clean enough to drink from.

Raito goes toward where the hogs are, being in a place where she can see them, nut the opposite is not possible, she than picks her Fuma Shuriken and launchs it at incredible speeds at the hogs, aiming curved to kill more than one

"Not even me ... and by the way, I don't like my Clan, I do this just to show that if an inept like me can get out of this madhouse ... then they'll give me some respect!"

Nise gets and bed, her dog jumps onto her stomach and starts to snore. Nise does just the same. T h e y s h l e e p.

I am the best, around! Nothing's gonna ever keep me down!

Raito sings in her head while she skins the hogs with her giant Shuriken and drinks some water, she than picks up them and gets back to the group

"Hey, found some good meal, anyone here knows how to cook?"

Raito says as she puts the Hogs on the ground

"Also, there is a river very close from here on that direction, the water is clean, i drinked from it, so you don't need to worry about being it poisoned"

Raito says as she ponts the direction of the river with her index finger

Saburou eats some of the hog and leaves the rest for his clan mate

"I'm going to search for water, I'll be back." He says as he hops off from tree to tree, looking for a stream or pond. He makes sure to remember the way back to where the hog was cooked.

"So you cook while the Uchiha drinks some water, ok? Make sure to cook fast, we need a good shelter for the night"

Saburou drinks a few handfuls of the water, he then collects some for himself and his fellow clan member, and making his way back.

We still need shelter He thinks as he collects some grasses, leaves and sticks

Once he gets back he places the water near his clan mate and makes a makeshift shelter in nearby tree branches. He sits in there and nods off.

@ Drite, Tor

"I could make the shelter, I can do it with my earth Jutsu, but first I will need to recover my Chakra reserves," I explain.

"Well, we its already night, so there is no way that you'll recover alot of chakra in time. We could use leaves and sticks to build one, or you can just use your last drop of Chakra to build one.

The choice is yours, anyway, go drink some water, you'll need of you want to survive"

After drinking I return to the camp, noticing that the food has been cooked.

With a smile, I sit down to then cut a piece of meat and eat.

Back