• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clash Of Clans (Naruto RP) Thread 1

Saburou activates his Lava Release Chakra Mode and tries to intercept the spear with his sword.

Fukuro activates Lightning Release Chakra Mode and tries to hit a vital spot with his kunai.

@Uchiha+ 1 Hyuga

The young man's spear easily pierces Hamato's wall. Shattering it to pieces, but it helps somewhat as the momentum of the spear is slowed down to the point where it doesn't completely pierce through Saburou's Lava Release Chakra Mode. Although Saburou is still blown back by the attack onto the ground.

The young man sees Fukurou and Raito come after him, and dodges both of their attacks, landing on another tree a bit farther away.

"I'm far stronger than all of you like this, you should already recognize this spear, right? One of the Hozuki Clan's sacred treasures... Gáe Bolg. The fact that your clan heads don't even trust you with their sacred treasures, proves that everyone else in our generation possesses far less skill than I."

He pauses slightly before calling out to his partner.

"Yusuke Stop playing around."

@Junko & Tor

Yashiro successfully dodges the water dragon.

"Roger that, Boss-Jinpachi."

Nise's comes rushing at the weaker of the two, named Yusuke Hozuki, and smashes into him breaking his body into little pieces.

But, soon after that, his body reforms from its liquid state and Yusuke looked to be completely unbothered.

"Actually, I think I'll sit this one out Boss-Jinpachi; it's like 6 on 2 and I don't have a sacred treasure like you do."

"You little..."

"Y-You'll be fine alone boss, even though you haven't mastered it yet...you still have the legendary Gáe Bolg at your side!"

@DragonEmp

You arrive to witness this all happening.

@Everyone

"We all know that someone who doesn't have a sacred treasure cannot fight someone who does have one...so, I'll be fair."

A big smirk comes across Jinpachi's face.

"If any of you manage to land a single hit on me, I'll spare your lives. You can attack from any angle and use any strategy you want...and attack any time you want."

"Whoa, that's really admirable of you Boss-Jinpachi!"

Mmm, well ... then try to dodge this. I think.

"Earth Release: Earth-Style Wall", I exclaim, creating four barriers around the ninja with the spear, then jumping and using another Jutsu.

"Fire Release: Great Fire Annihilation", I continue, creating an immense blaze against him.

This combination prevents the opponent from escaping from every angle as well as preventing the fire from hitting my allies.

Tecoma stops his movement before turning back and moving back towards the others hearing the mans comments.

He then hops down on the ground and places his on the ground before using Wood Release: Great Spear Tree causing all the trees surrounding the man (Jinpachi) to attack him attempting to entangle and disarm him as well as damage him.

(If he jumps on the ground the roots will attack)

Saburou gets up and deactivates his chakra mode

He then uses his Earth Release: Shadow Clone and sends it towards Jinpachi while the actual Saburou sends flaming orbs towards the enemy from multiple angles using Scorch Release: Extremely Steaming Murder.

Raitou than decided to jump and use her Scorch Release: Burning Phoenix Erudite Technique, making all the giant and fast fireballs be curved around the Ninja that Hamato imprisoned, leaving no escape routes on sight

Nise decides to let the others deal with the enemies, She rolls off south at top speed, scorching through anything in her path.

@Uchiha + 1 Hyuga + 1 Senju

Jinpachi easily slashes through Hamato's earth barriers, and dodges his fire jutsu and Raito's fireballs. Hamato feels a wave of exhaustion coming over him.

As he lands on the ground the surrounding trees begin to attack him, he manages to dodge all of them while he fires water bullets from his finger at all of the Scorch Release: Extremely Steaming Murder orbs from all angles, causing steam to engulf the entire area.

Jinpachi doesn't seem to notice Saburou's clone or Silas, with all the projectiles being launched at him.

@Junko

While ahead of everyone else, you come across an unlit camp fire with food (5 fish) prepared and important survival tools (First Aid). The camp appears to be empty, you and your dog smell no one else present.

He's...strong.

I start grinning.

In this world, only the strong survive. I will fight him another time.

Staying hidden, I sneak past the group's fight and start jumping from tree to tree past them.

Tecoma simply has the trees attack the man from above while the roots appear from below in another attempt to capture and damage the man.

Ugh... fights are so tedious, why must we battle instead of working together, it would be so much more effective

The clone slashes at Jinpachi once it gets close enough, meanwhile the real Saburou also heads in as a distraction for the clone, drawing his blade and charging Jinpachi with his Lava Release: Chakra Mode on again.

Nise raids the camp, she eats a fish and gives one to her dog. She puts the first aid kit in one of her tails for later use. After finishing, she gets back to zooming south.

Fukuro uses Earth Release: Moving Earth Core to lower the ground that Jinpachi is on.

Yashiro, not making the smartest move, opens the First Gate, charging straight at Jinpachi and screaming:

"I'm going to punch you in the face!"

Well, guess that i need to use some chakra

Raito than goes into another tree, one that showed the blind spot of the enemy while he was distracted by the clones and Yashiro, she than charged a Chidori Senbon, launching some small needles in precise Chakra points, all being painless

@Uchiha + 1 Senju + 1 Hyuga + Yashiro

Jinpachi jumps out of the hole created by Fukuro and slashes down all of the trees and roots which came after him.

He also slashes down Saburou's clone.

He then dodges Yashiro's punch and kicks him away before shifting his focus to the approaching Saburou.

@Paul

As you get closer to Jinpachi, he dissappears from your sight, and reappears directly in front of you, stabbing at you with his spear.

Using your sharingan, you see 5 spears in front of you, aimed directly at you. You immediately decipher that four of them are fake...but can't seem to decipher which is the real one even with the use of your sharingan.

The 5 spears get closer and closer towards you before you could even react until they are mere centimeters away from your body...then, they suddenly stop, and return back into a single spear.

"Hmph...guess it's my loss."

@Fighters

You notice that there seems to be an electric needle-like object sticking out of his back.

Jinpachi Hozuki puts down his spear before speaking.

"You can all go. I'm a man of my word."

"B-Boss Jinpachi! Were you using Zanzo just now!?"

"Shut up, Yusuke! We're leaving."

Jinpachi grabs Yusuke before taking one last sidelong glance at each of you and leaving at ultra fast speeds.

You all realize that the sun is setting.

@DragonEmp & Junko

You manage to cover a good amount of ground, and notice that the sun is setting.

Nise yawns. "To sleep or to keep going..." She thinks for a bit before her dog yawns. "Sleep it is then." She starts looking for somewhere secret and hidden for herself and her dog to sleep.

Raito takes a deep breath and goes towards the group while holding her hand

"Thanks guys, without your distractions i wouldn't be able to hit him"

Raito says to the group

@Junko

You find an empty hut which seems hospitable.

@Psycho

You feel a wave of exhaustion hit you while running through the forest.

Saburou dispels the clone and his Chakra Mode and turns off his Sharingan.

That spear, there were 5 of them there, even my eyes couldn't see through that technique. Oh well it's getting late, we should make camp soon. He thinks as he notices that the sun is setting

"Don't mention it, it helped us out as well, we didn't have to use as much energy and can continue on. It was simply the logical choice."

He puts away his sword and continues south, looking for small animals or shelter

@Faruel

"What is the matter big guy? Used to many jutsus? Well, i just hope that you have better stamina for others activities"

@Group

"So, will we just go on our own now or we'll stick around?"

Tekoma jumps to the floor before finding the base of a tree.

After he finds the base he attemps to open up the bottom/roots for shelter.

[If successful]

He climbs inside and closes the shelter before resting.

I take a deep breath and then recompose myself.

"I come with you, I would have a better chance of surviving ... if I used you as bait," I say in a joking tone.

"Well yeah, cause the one who'll be used as bait is the one who has better stamina" Raito says in a joking tone

"And shouldn't you be with your clan? Last time i checked, they have no reason to kill you or use you as bait"

"Well, with them you are certain that they won't kill you, however me? I am from a rival clan, what reason you have to believe that i won't kill you in such vulnerable state?"

Raito saided while trying to sound spooky

I cross my arms.

"You had the opportunity to attack me but you didn't, besides you seem to me a kind person and unlike you ... I am armed!", I exclaim, extracting my katana.

Unfortunately it slips from my hands until it sticks on a tree trunk.

@DragonEmp

You see a rabbit running.

@Psycho

You successfully make a shelter.

Sweet Dreams

@2 Uchiha

Fukuro and Saburou come across a wild aggressive hog.

Back