• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chronos, The primordial God of Time, of Saint Seiya. POSSIBLE Complex Multiversal rating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, as we know Chornos of Saint Seiya is Omnipresent throughout his verse. This should make him at the very least 6th Dimensional. Why is that?

"In the sixth, we would see a plane of possible worlds, where we could compare and position all the possible universes that start with the same initial conditions as this one (i.e. the Big Bang). In theory, if you could master the fifth and sixth dimension, you could travel back in time or go to different futures."

Read more at: https://phys.org/news/2014-12-universe-dimensions.html#jCp

"The Sixth Dimension: A Plane of All Possible Worlds With the Same Start Conditions. The sixth dimension is a plane containing all possible universes with the same start conditions as ours; i.e., the Big Bang."

https://ultraculture.org/blog/2014/12/16/heres-visual-guide-10-dimensions-reality/

Chronos should be fully capable of 6th dimensional feats. He spans the Saint Seiya Multiverse as he has no real form. He should easily be able to See, and precieve the plane of possible worlds.

Next up, is the POSSIBILITY he could be higher by only slighly. He could be 7th dimensional too. Why is that as well?

Let us start with. "What is 7th Dimensional feats."

"In the seventh dimension, you have access to the possible worlds that start with different initial conditions. Whereas in the fifth and sixth, the initial conditions were the same and subsequent actions were different, here, everything is different from the very beginning of time."

Read more at: https://phys.org/news/2014-12-universe-dimensions.html#jCp

"The Seventh Dimension: A Plane of All Possible Worlds With Different Start Conditions. The seventh dimension expands upon the sixth by plotting all possible worlds that begin with different start conditions"

https://ultraculture.org/blog/2014/12/16/heres-visual-guide-10-dimensions-reality/

Now, i will be honest i am not for sure what it means by "Different start conditions" but We do know their is different kinds of Universes in the Saint Seiya Multiverse. For example, Hades sword which is stated in a translation to "He who is trespassed by the sword which I, Hades, the Emperor of the Underworld, possess... Shall never be granted the tranquility of death. The Pegasus... Even his soul... Is located within an impossible place... He now wanders outside the Cycle of Reincarnation. He is in the World of Emptiness!" How this "World" was made we do not know, but Chronos should logically exist in it. Then you have the Underworlds, Elyisum, the Super Dimensions, and the Universes the titans made, with the addtion of Tartarus/Hell. I forgot to mention you also have the realms of Shaka, and Buddha, and many very small space-time pocket dimensions even though that may be irrelevant here.

Now, going by powerscaling. I do believe Hades, and Athena were capable of 5th Dimensional feats. Athena was crossing Universes each one is obviously protected by some form of barrier. How powerful this barrier is i am not for sure. They do warp, bend, or break time itself the 4th dimensional aspect by flaring up their cosmos. Hades was maintaining several seperated universes. One of which, was stated to be "Endless, eternal, or infinite." Which should show us they were seperated space-time continuums. You also have the highly debateable super dimension in the underworld. You also have Gold Saints like Shaka and saga who warp time-space. For example, Sagas another dimension, and Shakas six paths of transmigration. Chronos should be infinitely stronger than Hades, and the other olympains as he transcends above them. I guess i will stop it there for now.

What is everyones thoughts on this?

No, but I mean, this is ridiculously speculatory and depending on pseudo-science that is never alluded to in the series.

Matthew Schroeder said:
No, but I mean, this is ridiculously speculatory and depending on pseudo-science that is never alluded to in the series.

The multiverse and higher dimensionsal theories are all speculative IRL.

Then why are some characters above Multiversal+?

Sourcless website?

They are actual science websites you can even review them.

https://phys.org/

https://ultraculture.org/

Edit : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phys.org
https://phys.org/journals/physical-review-letters/

"

Physical Review Letters (PRL), established in 1958, is a peer reviewed, scientific journal that is published 52 times per year by the American Physical Society. According to various measurement standards, which includes the Journal Citation Reports impact factor, Physical Review Letters is considered to be a prestigious journal in the field of physics. PRL is published as a print journal, and is in electronic format, online and CD-ROM. Its focus is rapid dissemination of significant, or notable, results of fundamental research on all topics related to all fields of physics. This is accomplished by rapid publication of short reports, called "Letters". Papers are published and available electronically one article at a time. When published in such a manner, the paper is available to be cited by other work. Three editors are listed for this journal: Jack Sandweiss, George Basbas, and Reinhardt B. Schuhmann. Physical Review Letters is an internationally read physics journal, describing a diverse readership. Advances in physics, as well as cross disciplinary developments, are disseminated weekly, via this publication. Topics covered by this journal are also the explicit titles for each

Publisher

American Physical Society

Country

United States

History

1958―present

Website

http://prl.aps.org/

Impact factor

7.328 (2009)"

that is true. lets skip over that for now. But i am not aganist using them as long as their consistent with the series. But lets go back to inseries feats and higher dimensional theory.

If they don't say anything in the series regarding multi-dimensional universes, it's irrelevant. Matter of fact, if they do, it's probably still irrelevant. Our universe is a multi-dimensional universe. Just saying.

There is 4 to 5th dimensional feats in the Saint Seiya Franchise. Chronos is the only one that should logically be 6th to 7th dimensional based upon other High Dimensional theories, powerscaling, and feats.

Said other higher-dimensional theories are not referenced in Saint Seiya, so things similar in the series to them should not be enough proof for Chronos to be put multiple higher infinities higher than everyone else in the verse, even though he is only a single infinity higher.

And @Yo, author Twitter statements are usually rejected, like the ones with Kamiya talking about Devil May Cry characters, and the statements people use to upgrade Godzilla anywhere from Low 2-C to High 1-A. There are some that are acceptable, though, certain things are hinted strongly and left unclarified, such as The Presence having a link to the Twitter statement that shows that he was created by in-series external forces.

As I said, I don't know why you're pushing the multi-dimensional statement. Our universe is multi-dimensional if we assume it is four-dimensional. We are three-dimensional beings, and that is considered multi-dimensional.

Not referenced? What are you talking about? Chronos is the Primodial God of time. He transcends space-time. He is omnipresent throughout the entire verse. Hades was maintaining through his divine will 3 universes that were separatd by a higher dimensional border. Athena by flexing her cosmos was distorting time itself, and is able to cross the dimensional boundry of universes. Typhon was able to manipulate time. Zeus was having a difficult time agnaist Typhon before defeating him. Chronos the primodial God of time transcends the Olympians, and is infinitely greater than them. The only what if here would be Zeus due to his lack of apperaence and only lore about him from the past remains.

And i am only using that statement to clarify the difference now between the Kanji of Multiverse and Multidimensional. I don't want to use it.

You want a direct statement of string theory being mentioned or want me to show you proof of higher dimensionality that is in reference there? For example, Chonos being omnipresent in the verse with no real form, and a multiverse is confirmed? By that alone he should be logically 6th dimensional. Do you honestly think the author knows what string theory is? The fact is there is parts of the theory being used within the series.

Well, a direct statement would be appreciated. And higher-dimensionality with 4D characters, or being Omnipresent in a verse with infinite 4D space-time continuums doesn't prove he's 6D. He's the only 5D character in the verse. And the author might know what string theory is, I don't know. Parts of it being used in the series is just coincidental. If we assume string theory exists in the verse, he would be much higher than just Low 1-C due to transcending all of time and space in a verse with at least 11 dimensions, which is a very unreasonable thing to assume.

I disagree with that. He transcends the olympians which Hades, and Zeus have 5th dimensional feats and he is infinitely stronger than the olympians. Also, i didn't say he was 11-D. I just think he should be upgraded to 6th dimensional based upon what i have seen in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back