• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chi-Chi should be upgraded to 5-C (yes, i'm doing this again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vizer04

He/Him
Many of you probably remember my infamous CRT to make Chi-Chi 5-C. Well, i'm back with even more arguments to further prove my point (that i already proved several times but let's not get into that).

So, let's begin with this new CRT

Currently, this is Yajirobe's weakest key:
At least Large Building level, possibly Moon level (One of the strongest humans alive; comparable to Goku following the 22nd Budokai. Casually killed Cymbal)

As you can see, he was already 5-C (Moon level) when he first met Goku and we also know he trained for the 23° Tenkaichi Budokai. This is his battle against Kami while he was in Shen's body:

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

And this is what we know about Kami/Shen's power:

2.jpg

He's weaker than Piccolo with weighted clothes who's equal to Goku with weighted clothes.

Now, let's analize Chi-Chi's fight again:

ceLVIjO_d.webp

Txkypyi.png

Am5H5P6_d.webp

You can't see this fight and tell me Goku's being less serious than Kami. Just no.

Even in defeat, she has a far more dignified ending than Yajirobe had.

RfkgnGK.png

Even Krillin was surprised by Goku's attack which demostrates again that it wasn't a common techinque.

1. Kami vs Yajirobe was not a serious fight. He was not going all out and the battle ended in a comedic way.

2. We don't know how weak Kami got with a borrowed human body. Piccolo was only impressed by the fact that their techniques were similar.

3. Goku was not fighting seriously with ChiChi. He was talking his way in the fight to figure out her identity. In tournaments, Goku always uses one of these two strengths, Tournament Strength and Battle Strength (As seen in 22nd Budokai against Tien) he did not use neither these with Chi Chi. He use a Kiai which is a technique Kami taught him (That Piccolo confirms it belongs to clansman). Krillin being impressed means nothing since anyone not seen a technique like that can get awe.

He was not going all out
That's the point.
We don't know how weak Kami got with a borrowed human body
Yes we do, he's weaker than a casual Piccolo:
Moon level (Significantly stronger than Mister Popo. Stated to be superior to King Piccolo. Superior to Shenron, as he is his creator. Said that he would have put up a better fight against a casual 23rd Budokai Piccolo if he had not borrowed a weak body)
Goku always uses one of these two strengths, Tournament Strength and Battle Strength
Excuse me? I'm not sure what are you trying to say here.

You fail to counter my points 1 and 2. Anyway, it does not matter since 1 and 2 does not prove Chi Chi being comparable to Goku. Not even 22nd Budokai Goku level.

3. It proves my point that Goku was holding back by a huge amount against Chi-Chi. This is the way he fights in tournaments. Show me a manga scan that says Chi Chi power is greater and not her abilities as a fighter. Not even Master Roshi (Who is 5-C) was impressed by her power just her martial arts.

u2psahZ.jpg
scJNPT3.jpg

Honestly this the same thing with users trying to upgrade some cast to 3-A via scaling from base Goku. We have to be careful who scale and who doesn't.

Show me a manga scan that says Chi Chi power is greater and not her abilities as a fighter. Not even Master Roshi (Who is 5-C) was impressed by her power just her martial arts.
Am5H5P6_d.webp

Roshi: "I'm not quite sure what's going on, but she's quite adept... and her style is strangely similar to my own Kame School's..."
Clearly, Roshi is impressed by more than just her fighting syle. 22°TB Goku is irrelevant since 23°TB could one-shot all the contenders from the previous tournament with the same ease.

Shut the hell up.
Nullflowerbush x Vizer Fanart incoming

Anyway the difference between Kami vs Yajirobi and Goku vs Chi chi is that the later wasn'T even a fight. Goku was intimidated by Chi Chi's character and tried to talk to her. He wasn't aiming to defeat her. Kami on the other hand albeit in a comedic way aimed to defeat Yajirobi...

Master Roshi is talking about how adept she is at fighting and not about her power. You have fail to show a manga scan that says her power is greater or similar.

22°TB Goku is irrelevant since 23°TB could one-shot all the contenders from the previous tournament with the same ease.

No. Because 22nd Budokai Goku is possibly 5-C when using battle power and 23rd Budokai Goku is flatout 5-C who scales way above prime King Piccolo and Kami.

So you are saying, Chi Chi who was trained by Ox Satan can become flatout 5-C; therefore, she can defeat Prime King Piccolo who not even Master Roshi's best trump card (Max Power Kamehameha) can do nothing. The same character who was not impressed by her power and just how adept she is at fighting.

You need a conving prove straight from the manga. If you don't have one then concede.

Master Roshi is talking about how adept she is at fighting and not about her power. You have fail to show a manga scan that says her power is greater or similar.

No. Because 22nd Budokai Goku is possibly 5-C when using battle power and 23rd Budokai Goku is flatout 5-C who scales way above prime King Piccolo and Kami.

So you are saying, Chi Chi who was trained by Ox Satan can become flatout 5-C; therefore, she can defeat Prime King Piccolo who not even Master Roshi's best trump card (Max Power Kamehameha) can do nothing. The same character who was not impressed by her power and just how adept she is at fighting.

You need a conving prove straight from the manga. If you don't have one then concede.
Honestly really good points

She should be at least 4-B, scaling above Bulma who could take a slap from Beerus, who destroyed Majin Buu while very suppressed.
Again, you can't compare 4-B Bulma for slapping Beerus (in a comical scene) with 5-C Chi-Chi for having a legitimate fight with Goku.

Why? 22°TB Tien is 5-C and he's nowhere near King Piccolo's level.

You just going to ignore all my counters and just nitpick one incomplete sentence. Just concede, bro!

Anyway, this thread should be close. Because the OP has not brought any blatant evidence from the manga that suggest Chi-Chi being 5-C via scaling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back