• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vizer04

He/Him
I know, i know. I made a similar post not so long ago, but this time it's with a different reasoning:

Currently, the reason for Tien (22°TB key) to be listed as possibly 5-C is because "Master Roshi stated that Tenshinhan might have won if their fight continued". This implies that, although superior, Roshi wasn't that superior to Tien. This is also the reason for 22°TB Roshi to be 5-C.

Now, let's take a look at what Cyborg Tao tells us about his own power

5058919-5912727368-drago.jpg

"I'll destroy you and Goku after my victory at the tournament..."

At first sight this seems like your typical villain gloating about his strenght, being extremely cocky and overconfident. This is even more clear when we see his crushing defeat at Tien's hands, no? Well, in order to give a proper explanation we need to have more context.

Tao and Tsurusen'nin are referring to 22°TB Tien, and they know very well how strong Tien was back then. This is obvious since one of them was his former master and Tao said this:

5058920-5388597273-drago.jpg

Based on this, we can be sure that his previous statement (I'll destroy you and Goku after my victory at the tournament) wasn't a complete lie, and we can estimate his strenght to be roughly similar to 22°TB Roshi.

Now, let's take a look at Chi-Chi

Since there isn't a fight between Cyborg Tao and Chi-Chi it's a little complicated to compare their strenght, but what we can do is compare their fights against 23°TB Tien and Goku, respectively.

ceLVIjO.png

Goku is clearly superior to her, but he moves from his place and dodges all her attacks.

Txkypyi.png

Here, we can see Goku blocking her punches and kicks almost effortlessly, but he jumps into the air in order to dodge her last punch...

Am5H5P6.png

...but Chi-Chi follows him, also jumping very high into the air and continuing her attacks from there, attacks that this time Goku has some difficulties to dodge judging by his expression.

There's also the V-Jump statement of Chi-Chi having a similar power to 23°TB Roshi.

Now let's take a look at Tien's fight against Tao (i couldn't find the manga scans so here's a video of the fight)

We can see that Tien doesn't even move from his place to dodge Tao's attacks and he pretty much humilliates him in front of all the spectators. It's clearly a completely one-sided battle aside from the hidden blade scene (but to be fair, he caught Tien off guard).

Considering that Goku is above Tien at this point in the story, it's not hard to assume that Chi-Chi is at the very least, superior to Cyborg Tao and therefore, to 22°TB Roshi.

Now, regarding to Drum...

Master Roshi said that he could have lost against Tien, and that's the reason why 22°TB Tien is considered possibly 5-C.

You can't see this battle and tell me there was even a slim chance for Tien to win...

Conclusions

I think both Chi-Chi and Drum should be 5-C with Relativistic speed by scaling to 22°TB Roshi (i have my doubts with Tao, but that's beside the point).

I made a scale with the characters to demostrate how they compare to each other in my opinion:

7. Goku and Tien Shinhan (22°TB)

6. Roshi (22°TB) and Cyborg Tao >>>Here start the Moon level characters<<<

Roshi and Chi-Chi (23°TB)

4. Drum

3. King Piccolo

2. Tien Shinhan (23°TB)

1. Goku (23°TB)

Thank you for reading and have a nice day/night :)

Last edited:
The Chi Chi example I still strongly disagree with; Goku was commenting and more so just shocked that he was fighting a pretty girl. It had nothing to do with Goku considering her strong compared to Master Roshi or anything like that; stronger than Ox King but I got doubts about being comparable to Master Roshi let alone Moon level.

As for Drum, he's already got his 5-C key via overpowering Tien.

Their arguments were incorrect, they used "official" power levels that not only didn't make sense but were blatantly contradictory.

We don't use power levels for Dragon Ball last I checked, we use scaling and feats, and Tao got curb stomped and blitzed by the 5-C in-question.

--- Chi Chi 5-C ---

Why? She couldn't tag Goku once during the entire match, and not only that Chi Chi gave it her all and fought very seriously, but Goku held back a lot against her and he one shotted her when deciding to finally attacks

--- Tao 5-C ---

Also no for the reasons explained in the last thread.

Also, Tao never overpowered Tien. It's actualy quite the opposite

Tao should be 5-C but Chi Chi shouldn't be, you really need to stop trying to have that accepted by regurgitating the same debunked arguments.

Feeble humans think Chichi is 5-C and not low 2-C. I CACHINNATE!
Have you seen the Bulma townplay too? Its absolutely ridiculous. She harmed Beerus on 2 different occasions and beerus is even implied to be scared of her but somehow those are PIS and outliers smh.

On a more serious note. I also disagree with this for the reasons stated above.

Me and others already debunked the Chi-Chi scaling in other thread, but Tao should indeed be ''possibly 5-C'' due having a power level stronger than Master Roshi kamehameha

Ok let's be honest Chi-Chi should scale to 5-C to 5-B due to being able to have unprotected sex with Goku.

Yeah, I agree with the others I don't think Chi-Chi can be 9-B.

Bulma should get half 2-C for harming beerus, mftl for taking beerus out of surprise. And get hakai resistance because beerus fears her and he believes he can do nothing against her.
This honestly the truth people seem to forgot that Beerus destroyed a planet with just a tap. And Bulma was capable of tanking a slap from his whole hand and was just passed out.

The Bulma Downplay is insane sometimes.

This honestly the truth people seem to forgot that Beerus destroyed a planet with just a tap. And Bulma was capable of tanking a slap from his whole hand and was just passed out.

The Bulma Downplay is insane sometimes.
Indeed indeed, he is more afraid than her than zeno himself

Bulma should get half 2-C for harming beerus, mftl for taking beerus out of surprise. And get hakai resistance because beerus fears her and he believes he can do nothing against her.
You can't compare 2-C Bulma for slapping Beerus in a comical scene with 5-C Chi-Chi for having a legitimate fight against Goku...

C'mon now, this doesn't make any sense
Its makes perfect sense. Raditz was Moon Level+ when he first pulled up.

And The Farmer With A Shotgun shot him.

Yet if if Raditz was truly a Moonbuster he could've just tanked it and shot him with a ki blast. But instead he reflected his attack and due to the laws of energy conversion it probably multiplied it's power by ×50 therefore killing.

Here's the scene https://pm1.narvii.com/6339/15d95c9ed611efb131d8d3825d8d9532fb9d3e42_hq.jpg

And it's also worth mentioning that Farmers with a shotgun Power level at the time was 5, you know who else had a power level of 5 at the time.

Trunks when he sliced up Frieza

And Trunks was capable of killing Zamasu who is Universal+, meaning The Farmer With a Shotgun scales above The at High-Multiversal++++ because a shotgun is stronger than a sword.

But that's not the limit of his power as Farmer With A Shotgun is Outerversal++++++ as his name "Farmer with A Shotgun" is clearly a concept.

And Raditz killed him by using his power while catching him off guard meaning that yes he's in fact Tier 0 Boundless.

So when will my CRT get accepted.

Yet if if Raditz was truly a Moonbuster he could've just tanked it and shot him with a ki blast. But instead he reflected his attack and due to the laws of energy conversion it probably multiplied it's power by ×50 therefore killing.

Here's the scene https://pm1.narvii.com/6339/15d95c9ed611efb131d8d3825d8d9532fb9d3e42_hq.jpg

And it's also worth mentioning that Farmers with a shotgun Power level at the time was 5, you know who else had a power level of 5 at the time.

And Trunks was capable of killing Zamasu who is Universal+, meaning The Farmer With a Shotgun scales above The at High-Multiversal++++ because a shotgun is stronger than a sword.

But that's not the limit of his power as Farmer With A Shotgun is Outerversal++++++ as his name "Farmer with A Shotgun" is clearly a concept.

And Raditz killed him by using his power while catching him off guard meaning that yes he's in fact Tier 0 Boundless.

So when will my CRT get accepted.
This seems to make the most sense and be the least controversial change, this can be applied

So when will my CRT get accepted
I'm not sure if you're making fun of me or you're actually serious...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back