• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Challenging High 6-B Fairy Tail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all misunderstood me (my fault) but I'm not saying OUR world but the countries in FT that r smaller then Fiore. The countries that look smaller r Joya & Enca

I will soon calculate the average of the Country Bust, I have exams so the calculation will be ready before the end of the week

@DodoNova2

Okay. Thank you for the help.

Antvasima said:
I think that a country of roughly average Fairy Tail world size seems better to use. In fact, isn't Fiore a fairly small country comparatively speaking?
Yeah the funny thing is, it's about the 4th or 5th smallest out of 14 so yeah that's an average, plus the biggest "Country" is like the size of 24 Fiore's, which if we found the average of destroying all countries, would really tip the balance

I agree with Cin here, also he isn't out voted. There are more votes for the downgrade than there are for keeping it. I'm also not sure why people keep mentioning the 6-C thing whenever we stopped talking about that earlier in the thread. Furthermore, and I mean this with all due respect but Dodo isn't exactly the most reliable person for calcs.

I gotta agree with Cin, to be fair. He makes very good points, and the vote tally clearly states where this is going. Also;

Statements made to suggest that it can cover an entire country: 1 Feats that contradict this: 3

I don't see how using the tower of heaven is any good idea, that thing absorbed the attack from the etherion.The whole tower is made of lacrima, a crystal that absorbs magic for later use.

My calculation was "rejected" by 2 people not even part of the calculations group and are clearly on the side of arguing that the explosion should cover the entire country when that's evidently not the case with the given feats throughout the manga.

@Matt - Yes, many statements have brought up that it can destroy a country, but only one--MADE BY A RANDOM CHARACTER--has ever brought up that it could "cover an entire country in its blast radius". The feats from Jellal's flash-backs/display/whathaveyou clearly contradict this.

The way I'm seeing it, my opinion on this matter has been shoved to the corner in order to appease the fans of this verse by further stacking onto the unsupported statistics of this verse.

I am personally neutral on this tbh.

But I find a good few of the people above have an attitude that isnt helping. This thread is filled with spite.

I will say this, I do think that the only person that probably qualifies for High 6-B other then Etherion itself is Acnologia.

So what if others have already said it, does that make it irelevent or useless? You have to bring better proof than using scans from etherion attacking a tower made of magic absorbing crystals.

I. Did. Have you read the entire thread, let alone the Original post?

Stop talking about the Tower of Heaven. That's not part of the argument anymore and has been resolved a LONG time ago.

@kinkiest sins Why would acnologia be high 6-B when he is scaled from etherion? and has no feats that put him on that level as far as I know.

I have, but your opening clearly only brings up the part of the etherion attacking a tower made of a magic absorbing crystals. That scans does not disprove anything that has been said about the etherion being able to destroy a country, etherion was even able to charge the tower with 2.7 billion magical energy.

If i was ignoring you, why would i be replying to you than. Also why would we use other countries to scale etherion from, when we can use the country that it is at.

Delta3000 said:
@kinkiest sins
Why would acnologia be high 6-B when he is scaled from etherion? and has no feats that put him on that level as far as I know.
Because it was stated somewhere iirc that only Etherion could kill Acnologia.

Its scaling, it is on his profile.

Also, if we had everyone rated just by 'feats', Luffy would be city level/mountain level.

To-Aru characters would be far lower

JRPG main characters would be tier 9-8.

@Kinkiest - I think he's asking why Acno would be = Etherion from that sort of statement. Anything weaker than Etherion is High 6-C. So Acno leaps up to being equal to Etherion when it's stated that it would kill him? (That's what I'm getting from this, at least)

Luffy would be 6-C, actually. But that's off-topic.

IKazi said:
If i was ignoring you, why would i be replying to you than. Also why would we use other countries to scale etherion from, when we can use the country that it is at.
I told you to read the thread. You're stuck on things discussed all the way at the very start.

@Kinkiest sins

1) what if etherion isn't high 6-B like it's feats seem to indicate?

2) etherion being high 6-B is dubious statements at best hence this thread.

3) if Etherion, a magic attack, is capable of killing acno it would have to overpower his magic resistance and absorption meaning acno's highest stat would be: at most, high 6-B durability vs magic; With all of his other stats being lower by an in unknown amount.

I think I'm understanding what Cin is basically saying....it's true that Etherion is stated many times to destroy countries so if I'm right Cin is saying that if it can destroy a countries then it's not just limited to Fiore but the other countries in FT. If Fiore is calc at High 6B & it's part of the smallest countries m, then anything bigger then Fiore that would be 6-A or higher wouldn't be a country so anything that's High 6B or lower is what would be one & we would need to do a calc on them to see what tier would they be. Did I get that right?

@BlackeJan

Everything named within Ishgar is a Country, in their verse the Pergrande Kingdom is a country even though, it's the size of a continent, Ishgar is the Continent, so when they said it can One-Shot a Country, it ranges from any of the things within Ishgar, which is why we use Fiore, since out of 14 countries it's the 4th or 5th smallest give or take
5E26CD54-74A6-4086-9D82-9C41BB393CB6

Delta3000 said:
@Kinkiest sins

1) what if etherion isn't high 6-B like it's feats seem to indicate?

2) etherion being high 6-B is dubious statements at best hence this thread.

3) if Etherion, a magic attack, is capable of killing acno it would have to overpower his magic resistance and absorption meaning acno's highest stat would be: at most, high 6-B durability vs magic; With all of his other stats being lower by an in unknown amount.

1 +2: It isnt dubious, but it does need a calc. Thats all..Dodo also calced it as High 6-B, with Cin calcing it at Low 6-B+-6-B

3: Normally, we scale dura to AP. I think that merits more of a 'Possibly' and not a full blown High 6-B. But I dont think we should dismiss it. Still been established, the only thing that is comparable to Etherion is Acno. Also, Acno fodderized High 6-Cs, so it is likely it scales to AP.

That said, we need a calc for this.

@KinkiestSin

1: Cin is not Calcing off of Fiore, he's calcing off an imaginary blast seen in early chapters, while Dodo is calcing off Fiore

2: Acnologia isn't just scaling off of Etherion because it was stated to be comparable to him, it's also because he is stronger than FH Zeref, who scales to Etherion because he has the Ravines of Time and Fairy Heart under his possession, please don't argue against this one please, it was a long Thread that ended with an 11 yes scaling to 3 no scaling and many of the yeses were admins, so regardless of what Etherion is decided at, Natsu, Zeref, and Acnologia Scale to it

Aiden, Antvasima, and Dragonmaster all were ok with it, and supported it, no other Admin was on the no side

But I agree that's besides the point

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Aiden, Antvasima, and Dragonmaster all were ok with it, and supported it, no other Admin was on the no side

But I agree that's besides the point
Screenshot 20180510-204358

OH really? I must be seeing things Mitch.

Listen, This is going a negative route, I'm sorry if I made it seem a little condescending, the truth is I asked those three about the thread, and they said they were ok with it, I'm sorry if I've been rude, and I don't want to derail this topic, I know you disagree with me and that's fine, I just don't want to get into a fight

Calm down y'all children lol Dodo said that he will do another calc b4 the end of the week so we gonna have 2 be patient

Also,
Screenshot 20180510-211731 1
Screenshot 20180510-211743 1
Fiore doesn't even look big. You can make out the mountains from the aerial, it's small. It's like the size of a small US state, not the size of an average country like Turkey or France.

Knight elaborated this to me in detail on discord,i have to say i do agree with this.

After reading Cin's post i think this also makes sense

You can also see the curvature of the Earth in that image. It's more likely than that's just the artist having terrible scale. Sorta like the colossal mountains in Naruto.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Fiore doesn't even look big. You can make out the mountains from the aerial, it's small. It's like the size of a small US state, not the size of an average country like Turkey or France.
The distance from the port of Hargeon to Magnolia is already established as being a few hundred kilometres. From that, we can tell that Fiore is indeed fairly large by real life Earth country standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back