• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Challenging High 6-B Fairy Tail

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might also be best if the calc group members discuss the issue of which methods to use in their special forum.

So basically, we're going to upgrade Etherion to 6-A by averaging out every single country when its best feat is an explosion that's Low 6-B+ on a HIGH end scale (despite the fact its still developing, it would still barely pass baseline 6-B), based on a statement made by ONE character who is a random suggesting that "an entire country can be caught in Etherion's blast radius"?

Not to mention how the calculation tries to find the longest line for each of the countries in order to exaggerate how large the explosion would be. High 6-A Minus? Wot.

How ironic. I'm outta here.

For the record, I do not support using an average of different countries either, am uncertain about the method used, and think that the calc group members should be involved to evaluate this. Feel free to message each of them to evaluate your calculation.

I would also prefer considerably more staff input here, as my time and focus are extremely limited for each task.

CinCameron20 said:
So basically, we're going to upgrade Etherion to 6-A by averaging out every single country when its best feat is an explosion that's Low 6-B+ on a HIGH end scale (despite the fact its still developing, it would still barely pass baseline 6-B), based on a statement made by ONE character who is a random suggesting that "an entire country can be caught in Etherion's blast radius"?

Not to mention how the calculation tries to find the longest line for each of the countries in order to exaggerate how large the explosion would be. High 6-A Minus? Wot.

How ironic. I'm outta here.
Actually there r a few people who agree that it shouldn't really scale to 6-A l cause honestly I don't support High 6-B but yes we need more people & u need to stick around for this

6-A and above is unlikely to get used (despite how much I like FT, 6-A is just ridiculous). If the calc gets accepted, I think High 6-B is more reasonable considering statements and average country size

@Homu - Not that statement. The one about a blast radius covering an entire country. That one was made by a random. The rest of the statements regard destroying a country, which doesn't even need such a massive sized nuclear explosion to perform.

I think that it may be best if I start a new thread in the calc group forum, invite all of the members there along with CinCameron20 and DodoNova2 to discuss which of their blogs is more appropriate to use, and then close this thread.

TriforcePower1 said:
6-A and above is unlikely to get used (despite how much I like FT, 6-A is just ridiculous). If the calc gets accepted, I think High 6-B is more reasonable considering statements and average country size
Yeah High 6-B Is more reasonable

@Ant Close the thread if is necessary

@Homu - No, not that one--that one would only justify the use of Widespread Destruction (low end) of a nuclear blast radius.

I will close this thread in a little while, but I have to finish some other tasks first.

@Homu - Huh... it actually turns out to be that statement. lol @me for saying "a random"--I was wrong, but from that statement, it would be Widespread Destruction and not Near-total fatalities. That's still Low 6-B to 6-B from countries the size of Ilia to Ca-elum.

Countries from the size of Bellum start to hit base-line High 6-B.

Continued here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1664102

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back