• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Captain Mizuki (One Punch Man) vs Austin Theory (WWE) (5-0-9)

Oh lol. That's my bad then.

Well, even if we consider the average length of a baton (32 in.) and compare it to the average length of a WWE ring (20 ft.), that's still nowhere near enough to even reach Theory from all the way across the ring. Even if we factor in when you mentioned Mizuki extending her baton to where it's longer than her, that's still not enough to reach Theory from all the way across the ring, let alone outside of it.
All good lol, you were busy after all.

I honestly thought the ring was smaller than that, you're right in that case that she wouldn't be able to just stand on the opposite end and stay there, but it is also like you said, she can just get closer.
Also, about getting that baton back, I highly doubt Theory would let her get the chance to get it back, especially when he realizes how advantageous that baton is for her. I'd assume he'd break it half or throw it a long distance. Mizuki would then have to rely on the environment around her to make some weapons, which gives Theory the advantage, as he'd already know what weapons to use to inflict some damage on her.
Makes sense to me, I'm not 100% sure if her baton would be able to be broken by him given that it was made by the hero association and they've made other tools such as Metal Bat's 6-A bat. I don't believe there are grounds to just blindly assume that they're made of the same stuff, though, so I'm willing to say he could break it while extended.

When it's at its smallest, I think it might be harder to break considering everything that makes up the extended part would be inside of it, too. But after being thrown it stays extended so that's not a huge deal.
Also agreed, considering the tight space around the arena, the chances of her hitting something else is just about as high as her hitting Theory with it lol. That will also mean that she'd most likely have to shorten her baton, which does increase Theory's chances of him dodging a little bit.
This is a good point, in a spot outside the ring, with the barricades close on one side and the ring on the other, there's really only so much space to move. This goes both ways, though.

Shortening the baton will probably help him dodge attempted strikes, but if she throws it and it's shorter, I think that might make it faster? I could be wrong, considering it's not as though the weight the extended part had would disappear, it would just be distributed differently.
Looking at the two images on the left side, it seems that the monsters have a significantly wider body than Theory does, as well as being taller than him. Of course, there's no confirmed height, but it's very reasonable to assume that the monsters Mizuki defeated are a noticeably easier target to hit than Theory.

Of course, hitting Theory is not impossible whatsoever, it's just going to be much harder due to his smaller size, as well as his IR stacked on top of that.
Agreed, the monsters are generally larger than Theory in height and body width, she does hit them with attacks that hit them right in the center, though. Still Theory will be a harder target to hit, that's why I'm picking on the moment where he goes for a weapon, when I believe he'd be most open.
Tbh, this seems more and more like an Incon now that I think about it.
I agree. It's really reliant on whether or not Mizuki will use the spear point, which is a total unknown, and if Theory can get past her range.

It seems like both me and Rocky are coming to an agreement that this is most likely an Incon.

I will respond to some of his arguments in his last comment, and I'll try my best to summarize why this is an Incon.

I'm not 100% sure if her baton would be able to be broken by him given that it was made by the hero association and they've made other tools such as Metal Bat's 6-A bat. I don't believe there are grounds to just blindly assume that they're made of the same stuff, though, so I'm willing to say he could break it while extended.
Yeah. I don't think it's a good idea to scale a 9-B's baton to a 6-A bat lol.

When it's at its smallest, I think it might be harder to break considering everything that makes up the extended part would be inside of it, too. But after being thrown it stays extended so that's not a huge deal.
Agreed. I didn't consider the fact that something that's not long will be a harder to snap in half. That said, Theory throwing it is still 100% viable.

This is a good point, in a spot outside the ring, with the barricades close on one side and the ring on the other, there's really only so much space to move. This goes both ways, though.
It goes both ways when we're considering Mizuki extending her baton to longer lengths. Otherwise, the arena having a relatively tight space plays more into Theory's favor, as Mizuki will have to shorten the baton in order to get a better hit.

Shortening the baton will probably help him dodge attempted strikes, but if she throws it and it's shorter, I think that might make it faster? I could be wrong, considering it's not as though the weight the extended part had would disappear, it would just be distributed differently.
Mizuki is better off throwing than attempting to strike Theory, as doing that will require Mizuki to come up close to Theory, which is something she does not want to do, considering that Theory's dominates her in H2H combat. Of course, she wouldn't know that unless she gets up close to Theory, which could play into Theory's favor.

Agreed, the monsters are generally larger than Theory in height and body width, she does hit them with attacks that hit them right in the center, though. Still Theory will be a harder target to hit, that's why I'm picking on the moment where he goes for a weapon, when I believe he'd be most open.
Basically my point was that if we assume that Mizuki were to try and aim at Theory's center, it'd be noticeably harder compared to if she tried to do it to a monster, for reasons I'm pretty sure you're tired of me saying lol. It's not impossible, so your point still has some merit to it.

Now it's time for the juicy part:

Why Theory and Mizuki Would Just Become Sparring Buddies Instead of Killing Each Other In Cold Blood

At the beginning of the fight, Mizuki will most certainly have the advantage thanks to her range advantage she will have thanks to her handy baton. However, as the fight goes on, Theory can certainly find a way to disarm Mizuki. If she tries throwing the baton at him, he can either dodge it and quickly grab it, or he can just grab the baton and throw it away, forcing Mizuki to find other weapons in the environment to use. If she can't do that in time, then she's forced to fight H2H against someone who's much more skilled than her. However, the chances of her finding a weapon to transmutate and use to her advantage is far from zero, and that's certainly something Theory will have to be aware of. He'll have to stay on her throughout the fight, which is something he can certainly do, especially since he's more aggressive/vicious than he's ever been.

However, despite having a severe disadvantage in H2H, Mizuki does hold a very good LS advantage, so she can potentially use it against Theory if given the chance, and if she's able to find a weapon, Theory's basically back at square one, unless he already has a weapon before she finds one herself, then it that case, they'd be even.

Like Rocky said, this fight really depends on if Mizuki can finish Theory off before Theory disarms her baton, and it also depends on whether or not Theory can finish Mizuki before she finds another weapon to use.

Hence why I vote for Incon.

Last edited:
@Rockymountainjammer I honestly got so lucky here lol.

Not only did multiple people change their votes to Incon last second, I also gotta give huge props to my boi Triple H (official CEO of WWE) for changing Theory's character so he'll become more serious and aggressive.

Before his character change, Theory was a naive, arrogant kid. If he was still in the same character he was before Triple H took over, he most likely would've taken a big L here due to being so arrogant to the point where it's actually a detriment to him.

Anyways, I'm officially him for coming back from like a 9-0 deficit lmfao.

@Rockymountainjammer I honestly got so lucky here lol.

Not only did multiple people change their votes to Incon last second, I also gotta give huge props to my boi Triple H (official CEO of WWE) for changing Theory's character so he'll become more serious and aggressive.

Before his character change, Theory was a naive, arrogant kid. If he was still in the same character he was before Triple H took over, he most likely would've taken a big L here due to being so arrogant to the point where it's actually a detriment to him.

Anyways, I'm officially him for coming back from like a 9-0 deficit lmfao.
Okay now put him against Yu or Hongo for final lesson

I take it back.
troll-face-44.gif

I would like to question if anyone has proven that she will immediately resort to stabbing weapons before he is able to cross a rather short distance. From the scans I saw, it seems she also uses plenty of blunt weapons.
Big props to Mori-sama for mentioning this.

This basically turned the tide of the debate entirely lol.

Did David teach you nothing of wrestling, Zoro?
Well, I guess I know a little about wrestling, but I don't think it's enough to make a thread.

Speaking of that, I'm thinking of bringing back Val in a different RP, though I have lowkey considered returning to Ragnarok, ngl. After all, the real Ragnarok is repeating cycle...

Well, I guess I know a little about wrestling, but I don't think it's enough to make a thread.

Speaking of that, I'm thinking of bringing back Val in a different RP, though I have lowkey considered returning to Ragnarok, ngl. After all, the real Ragnarok is repeating cycle...
YOUR TRAPPED IN MY KARMIC CYCLE, ZORO. I HAVE YOU IN MY CLUTCHES

I will say that there are some matches on Theory's profile that needs to be removed.

So can someone remove the following matches on Theory's profile:

Theory vs Karen Araragi

Theory vs Yozuru Kagenui

Theory vs Violet Evergarden

I'm a little sad that we have to remove 2/3 of Theory's wins, but it needs to be done. He skill stomps and AP stomps.

Back