• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can you name a character strong enough to solo WWII?

By "strong enough" I mean the character is able to do it, but it'll be mid or hard diff for them. WWII includes both axis and allied powers along with their arsenal of weapons including the atomic bomb.

I mean, someone with tier 6 would win WWII, but not with the difficulty that OP expected, as with tier 6 nothing will be able to do something. With hard difficulty it would be a 50/50 chances to win, a literal one-man army.

EmperorRorepme said:
Just being Tier 6 doesn't mean you will survive all the nukes.
It's WWII, they only have like 1 atom bomb to throw at you. And even if they did have today's arsenal of nuclear weapons, the highest single one is only 7-B or so and humanity can't feasibly send every nuke to a single precise location at once.

It's not about the destructive yield, it's about the poisoning, radiation, heat etc. If a Tier 6 is in one location they can just nuke that location.

Besides why would they send nukes at a mobile human sized target? They risk to hurt their own people that way. To be honest you would only need to be able to survive normal explosions and bombardment in order to solo WW2, so you need to be Large Building level. Thats enough.

I'm assuming they have knowledge on this Tier 6. Sacrificing tens of thousands to kill one person that could wipe out millions of soldiers would likely be decided in this case.

EmperorRorepme said:
It's not about the destructive yield, it's about the poisoning, radiation, heat etc. If a Tier 6 is in one location they can just nuke that location.
Even so, no nation on earth is nuking a single target right off the bat. And even if they did, half of these characters can just fly or run out of the way to a safe enough distance (Literally anyone Hypersonic+ and above can do this).

EmperorRorepme said:
Not necessarily, I mean some characters have high combat speed and lower travel speeds.
....Which is why I said half these characters. And this is both assuming the low-end of Tier 6 and the characters being hax-less when guys with planetary mind-hax and resistances to radiation exist in this tier.

Ozpi I mean the dude when he was the king of Vale ended a war with stronger people so safe to say he can do it again

They can't just nuke one location with thousands of nukes. In order to do that they would need to perfectly time the launch of all those nukes so that they all land at the same time at the single location which is impossible. Even if they want to send one it will be impossible if the target is on the move. Like you would need to pinpoint a location of a target and by the time that a plane goes there and drops the bomb or the nuclear missile lands, the target would allready be away. Anyone with a superhuman speed would be able to escape a nuke. Besides this is about WW2 where there are not any nukes until the end where there are 2 weak ones. ******* normal humans managed to survive Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Anyone who is building level solos WW2.

They don't need thousands of nukes, just an atomic nuke. Unless the target can travel multiple kilometres in an instant then they will be tagged. And we're assuming the target knows about the nuke to be on the move out of the vicinity.

Tier 6 was brought up as a whole, not just the hax-less characters. Even the OP doesn't make this distinction. But I digress, the point still stands with or without hax being involved, humanity is fodder.

EmperorRorepme said:
They don't need thousands of nukes, just an atomic nuke. Unless the target can travel multiple kilometres in an instant then they will be tagged. And we're assuming the target knows about the nuke to be on the move out of the vicinity.
You don't need to be able to travel dozens of kilometers in an instant. By the time the nuke reaches the target, the target will already be away. All you need is superhuman speed.

Considering that a MHS+ 8-A can solo humanity given some time, anything Tier 6 and above seems overkill.

Well my comment you responded to wasn't about tier 6 as a whole, it was about merely being tier 6 not being able to withstand all the nukes.

You would need supersonic movements speeds. Especially if said tier 6 doesn't know about the nuke. If the nuke is already upon them, they would need to travel multiple kilometres in instants.

EmperorRorepme said:
>Character sees nuke incoming

Oh sh*t!

>Remembers they're Supersonic

Muda

hmm Ainz though Im not really sure about the diffculty part of this, his magic and ability to make an undead army puts him ahead of the curve pretty hard. Anything short of bombs aren't going to harm him and with his reaction speeds and teleportation even if you launched a nuke he could teleport away. Even if you hit him he can self ress once...Saying that he's 7b and probably stands a chance of surviving the nuke...

He could just teleport to germany activate aura of despair 5 and walk around wiping out a majority of the populous, he could also bring a death knight to make... A NAZI ZOMBIE ARMY

Or he could send a soul eater to do it for him....

Since nukes were mentioned (even though they only came into play at the end of the war) I feel the need to mention Nuclear Throne. Resists Rad Manip, so they can survive the nuke as long as they don't get hit spot-on. Being Tier 8 means they can easily shred tanks and soldiers, and their abilities make them perfect for running through a wasteland, being able to quickly adapt and pick up weapons on the warpath.

It'll take a while, sure, but they very well could steamroll their way into capitols and survive just about anything thrown at them with Boiling Veins + Rad Absorption. It'll be possible to kill them via larger bombs, but it has to be a pretty direct hit to put them down, or else Boiling Veins will cover it.

So... Nuclear Throne for Tier 8! Not even Hypersonic, and below Tier 6.

EnnardTrap1987 said:
Anyway, The Emperor of Mankind solos WWII and one shots every soldier on the battlefield
Dude, this is like me saying the core of the sun could warm some pizza. Kind of an understatement.

It's pretty obvious Armstrong stomps WW2 so I didn't even include him. It's about characters who do not stomp without a chance for WW2 but those who just solo it with mid/high diff.

Solid Snake and Naked Snake (and his clones like Eli or Solidus) with stealth camo also might do the job. Gray Fox is the same as Raiden but just somewhat weaker. They all lived in war far more dangerous than WW2 (it was honestly not that much after WW2 happened)

Volgi and Psycho Mantis have tougher time but still probably do it.

Does Armstrong have anything against nukes?

Moritzva said:
Does Armstrong have anything against nukes?
Outspeeding them, he knows what nuke is

He also probably can survive the radiation, as Snake survived radiation in that could vaporize men. And he's pumped with nanotechnology.

Back