• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Just a pencil and a dream, isn't enough! You have to have...CRT

Bendy doesnt have a soul so he logically cannot have Mid-Godly.
But he has a mind, so technically, Bendy still has some traits of personality although he lacks soul to feel emphaty or anything related to such feeling. This is further explained more by the Keepers who said that although Bendy has a mind, no torture or status effect inducements were capable of breaking his mind or make him express pain; sorrow etc. But we can see that Bendy still has some personality traits, just like when he felt anger towards Joey, or when he cried at Audrey when she accidentally tried to erase him from existence with her hand; also, we should add resistance to existence erasure as well, because Bendy managed to come back after being obliterated AND resisted Audrey's accidental attempt to erase him to the Dark Puddles. Continuing further, although Bendy lacks a soul, Low Godly regen should still count on him because it is said that ANY non-physical aspect of the character that is restored after their death should count as Low Godly regen. Since Bendy has traits of mind still, and managed to come back from existence erasure, that should count him as well.

Last edited:
But he has a mind, so technically, Bendy still has some traits of personality although he lacks soul to feel emphaty or anything related to such feeling. This is further explained more by the Keepers who said that although Bendy has a mind, no torture or status effect inducements were capable of breaking his mind or make him express pain; sorrow etc. But we can see that Bendy still has some personality traits, just like when he felt anger towards Joey, or when he cried at Audrey when she accidentally tried to erase him from existence with her hand; also, we should add resistance to existence erasure as well, because Bendy managed to come back after being obliterated AND resisted Audrey's accidental attempt to erase him to the Dark Puddles. Continuing further, although Bendy lacks a soul, Low Mid-Godly regen should still count on him because it is said that ANY non-physical aspect of the character that is restored after their death should count as Low Mid-Godly regen. Since Bendy has traits of mind still, and managed to come back from existence erasure, that should count him as well.
“Low Mid-Godly” does not exist

Did I say "Low Mid-Godly"? Oh well, my mistake. I meant Low-Godly. Anyway, with the points I made up there, Bendy should get Low Godly Regen instead of Mid-Godly.
Can you give me the direct scan of Bendy creating a Physical body from nothing?

Can you give me the direct scan of Bendy creating a Physical body from nothing?
As I explained up there. BATIM's ending showed us that after Bendy watches the tape, the cycle (AKA the world where Bendy rules) is totally erased and reformed out of nothing, and that also counts the buildings, the creatures AND Bendy himself. Recently, The Meatly updated the game and confirmed to us that the Ink demon from BATDR is the same as the BATIM one but upgraded after the previous game, which means that although Bendy was totally erased, he manages to come back out of nowhere just like the cycle, and managed to improve himself to adapt to the new world. Also, Bendy tells Audrey that even though showing him the end tape to end the cycle will make everything disappear and occasionally make her escape from it, the cycle will just reform and continue from 0. At the end, she also says that SHE'S the one in control of it now, and that she's remaking the Cycle from 0 to make it better for her friends, and in the same moment, Bendy appears on her side in the real world, showing that he also managed to reform himself even tho he disappeared after watching it.

BATIM's Ending: Min 5:25
https://youtu.be/zYzv6PSPSkE?si=t44rPd0kHJFxMvXt

BATDR Archieves: Min 3:15

Bendy mentioning the Cycle's immortality: Min 18:10
https://youtu.be/VYdzYwIYklA?si=zjQ0N9m3E

But he has a mind, so technically, Bendy still has some traits of personality although he lacks soul to feel emphaty or anything related to such feeling. This is further explained more by the Keepers who said that although Bendy has a mind, no torture or status effect inducements were capable of breaking his mind or make him express pain; sorrow etc. But we can see that Bendy still has some personality traits, just like when he felt anger towards Joey, or when he cried at Audrey when she accidentally tried to erase him from existence with her hand; also, we should add resistance to existence erasure as well, because Bendy managed to come back after being obliterated AND resisted Audrey's accidental attempt to erase him to the Dark Puddles. Continuing further, although Bendy lacks a soul, Low Godly regen should still count on him because it is said that ANY non-physical aspect of the character that is restored after their death should count as Low Godly regen. Since Bendy has traits of mind still, and managed to come back from existence erasure, that should count him as well.
I mean, having non-physical aspects restored is actually Mid-Godly

I mean, having non-physical aspects restored is actually Mid-Godly
Not actually. For it to be Mid-Godly, the character MUST have his body, mind and soul restored, the three must be included. Bendy does not possess a soul, only traits of a mind. Low-Godly says that if the character is able to restore from AT LEAST one non-physical aspect of himself along with the physical body, then he has Low-Godly regen.

As I explained up there. BATIM's ending showed us that after Bendy watches the tape, the cycle (AKA the world where Bendy rules) is totally erased and reformed out of nothing, and that also counts the buildings, the creatures AND Bendy himself. Recently, The Meatly updated the game and confirmed to us that the Ink demon from BATDR is the same as the BATIM one but upgraded after the previous game, which means that although Bendy was totally erased, he manages to come back out of nowhere just like the cycle, and managed to improve himself to adapt to the new world. Also, Bendy tells Audrey that even though showing him the end tape to end the cycle will make everything disappear and occasionally make her escape from it, the cycle will just reform and continue from 0. At the end, she also says that SHE'S the one in control of it now, and that she's remaking the Cycle from 0 to make it better for her friends, and in the same moment, Bendy appears on her side in the real world, showing that he also managed to reform himself even tho he disappeared after watching it.

BATIM's Ending: Min 5:25
https://youtu.be/zYzv6PSPSkE?si=t44rPd0kHJFxMvXt

BATDR Archieves: Min 3:15

Bendy mentioning the Cycle's immortality: Min 18:10
https://youtu.be/VYdzYwIYklA?si=zjQ0N9m3E

Reasonable explanation. However, the only thing that bothers me about it is that we already know that Bendy resets everything (including the Cycle itself) upon seeing the end as stated by Henry. Therefore, I don’t think that Bendy came back because of his regeneration, but rather I think that Bendy came back because of the Cycle getting reset to before he got erased upon watching the tape. (If that makes any sense).

Reasonable explanation. However, the only thing that bothers me about it is that we already know that Bendy resets everything (including the Cycle itself) upon seeing the end as stated by Henry. Therefore, I don’t think that Bendy came back because of his regeneration, but rather I think that Bendy came back because of the Cycle getting reset to before he got erased upon watching the tape. (If that makes any sense).
Well, I get it but that does not make that much of a sense since Bendy is getting erased WHILE the cycle is ending. We shall remember that Bendy and the Cycle are most likely united, since he says that this is HIS realm multiple times, and even Henry says that the Cycle is HIS domain. That should confirm to us that Bendy and his world should be comparable when it comes to regenerating AND destroying themselves, since the only way to destroy both Bendy and the Cycle is by showing the Ink Demon the tape, making it reset to 0, aka destroying it and regenerating it again out of nothing but the concept of the it made by Joey in the Illusion of Living, where Bendy is also present. So I do think that Bendy is able to regenerate himself because of the strong bond he has with his domain, which is a concept inside Joey Drew's world he created using the Ink machine, and that he is the ONLY one that can manipulate the ink that comprises its world. It's pretty obvious that he is special compared to everything the cycle has.

Not actually. For it to be Mid-Godly, the character MUST have his body, mind and soul restored, the three must be included. Bendy does not possess a soul, only traits of a mind. Low-Godly says that if the character is able to restore from AT LEAST one non-physical aspect of himself along with the physical body, then he has Low-Godly regen.
I said having nonexistent essences and physical body restored, not restore the physical body from them. You really get what i meant, right?

Last edited:
I said having nonexistent essences and physical body restored, not restore the physical body from them. You really get what i meant, right?
I didn't say that either, I said that for Bendy to be Mid-Godly he MUST have his Soul, Mind and Physical body restored, but Bendy lacks one of these aspects. Now I do not know if this should still count as Mid-Godly level because Bendy can restore his mind and body still, or if he just gets Low-Godly regen because of the reasons I said above. Either way goes, but he MUST have an update on his regen. Low-Mid is not accurate anymore.

I didn't say that either, I said that for Bendy to be Mid-Godly he MUST have his Soul, Mind and Physical body restored, but Bendy lacks one of these aspects. Now I do not know if this should still count as Mid-Godly level because Bendy can restore his mind and body still, or if he just gets Low-Godly regen because of the reasons I said above. Either way goes, but he MUST have an update on his regen. Low-Mid is not accurate anymore.
Anyway, I proved non-physical mind and soul in Bendy verse to be the same. Wanna check it?

Can you send me the link to this other CRT so I can check it?

I'm already there, so I guess everything is fine by now. I was asking about the regen thing since it's the main goal for now.

Bump

Do we have any progress so far regarding Bendy's regen? Or will he stay with low-mid anyways?
Guess all the evidences of higher regen i have for now is convincing enough for Bendy to at least get Low-Godly, I may contact with staffs to know whether this can be accepted or not
(Anyway, this CRT has been abandoned for quite a long time since I almost didn't contact with any at first the place, or did it with someone that was in full of work)

Last edited:
Guess all the evidences of higher regen i have for now is convincing enough for Bendy to at least get Low-Godly, I may contact with staffs to know whether this can be accepted or not
(Anyway, this CRT has been abandoned for quite a long time since I almost didn't contact with any at first the place, or did it with someone that was in full of work)
I mean, Low-Godly is the most applicable for him due to the soul thing being tricky. Hopefully we get to see more about it with the new games. But as for now Low-Godly is the most accurate one

I have similar thoughts to Shion regarding some of those abilities like Mid-Godly and NEP, but everything else not crossed out also looks okay from a glance.

Size Manipulation and Shapeshifting : As seen in Dream come to Life, when Ink Demon turns into Beast Bendy, he grew much larger in size and is also shown in the novels that he enhanced his body' size to combat but then shrinked back to normal. After his death that caused by Buddy, Bendy reformed as a hand (actually an arm) and pulled the delivery boy into the trapdoor.
I don't have a problem with this, although you need References for the novel stuff.

Telekinesis: The thing seems unlikely, but it's true. Bendy is shown to be able to move things without physical interaction. As seen in the end of Chapter 2, when he rises from an ink puddle but suddenly break down the some planks at same time. Also in BatDR, he locked an elevator's doors as soon as he saw Audrey while eating a Lost One. This will make a good explaination for how some cutouts can move or restore themselves after being cut off.
Bendy has Ink Manipulation and can control it somewhat, iirc- when he appears there, ink begins flowing through the walls. I think the Occam's Razor conclusion here is that he used the ink to move the barricade, rather than doing so with an otherwise unseen ability. The elevator likely just did as it was meant to do, given that elevator doors do just close on their own. The cutout thing is something, but I wouldn't go with Telekinesis as the default.

Toon Force: Only apply for Toon Bendy. Each time he gets hit on the head, a cartoonish sound effect can be heard, which proves for his fictional nature. He is also able to run very fast despite his small appearance, and sometimes disappear while running.
Neither of these really scream "toon force" in its usual connotations: I would agree that these effects exist because he is meant to be cartoonish, but this is not the same as possessing legitimate Toon Force. The sound thing can work as just limited Sound Manipulation.

Regeneration (Mid-Godly): Unlike other ink creatures, Bendy can regenerate or revive himself without the Dark Puddles, as shown after Ink Machine's central power core had been destroyed, he disappeared but then somehow reappeared behind Henry (where didn’t have any ink puddles) when he was playing The End reel. This is Mid-Godly since the Dark Puddles can resurrect ink creatures from soul damage, as Buddy Boris and Lost Ones still can reborn from Ink Demon's attacks, which it stated to be able consume the souls. Bendy's regen is a higher degree of the ink creatures' Immortality that has been said.
Bendy does have teleportation already, so I don't think it's strictly necessary to have just generated in at that spot, which seems to be the assertion here. If all the Ink wasn't destroyed, this seems unsubstantiated, acknowledging that my knowledge of the verse is very limited.

Nonexistent Physiology (Nature type 3, aspect types 1 and 3): Bendy is soulless, i know. But Toon Bendy somehow still has the express of emotions while the Ink Demon doesn't despite the fact they're the same entity. So in that case, it doesn't only mean he doesn't possess a soul but also means his soul actually doesn't exist, simultaneously both 0 and -1.
This is a huge reach, definitely no.

Invulnerability: In BatIM and BatDR, the characters such as Toon Bendy, Buddy Boris and the members of Butcher Gang can not be killed by any weapons because they're cartoon entities; therefore, explains why the Ink Demon is indestructible. Plus, the Keepers implied in their audio logs that fictional creatures and especially the Ink Demon himself are completely uncapable to be destroyed by physical means.
Your link is dead and your description doesn't really give me tons of context to work with, so no for now.

Durability Negation: Bendy can kill a cartoon, in this case is Buddy Boris in a single blow in BatDS, although not only him have this ability.
This hinges on the last one being accepted, but from what I know of Bendy he doesn't really strictly mitigate durability. What I suspect to be the case here, from what I can work with, is that it works sort of like Non-Physical Interaction, you need a particular ability to affect these fictitious entities (which may be considered Invulnerability, if that's the case, but probably not Durability Negation). I still need proof of this, though.

Resistance to Power Nullification: In the scene when the Ink Demon is being transformed back into Toon Bendy, it can be seen that he still keeps his powers as he strangely disappeared when reaching a wall, showed that it hasn’t been nullficated or reduced but now being controlled by a different person.
I don't understand what implies he had his power nulled?

Dimensional Travel and Immersion: In the The Lost Ones novel, Bendy is revealed to have the ability to travel between worlds such as Cycle Realm and The Reality, with the Cycle being the representation for fiction.
Needs proof, sounds okay from the description.

Flight and Intangibility: Among his jumpscares in BatDR, there is one with him instead of just suddenly coming out of nowhere, he seemingly flies rushingly from above down even though the upper is ceiling.
This seems more unintentional than anything, but I'd allow (only) Intangibility as a possibly. Flight isn't supported for falling.

Cosmic Awareness (Extrasensory Perception, Clairvoyance, Enhanced Hearing and Information Analysis): Bendy's "eyes" and "ears" is in all wheres of Cycle Realm, supported by Alice Angel's warning about him and a secret message. As shown in BatDR, he is seemed to be watching Audrey throughout her journey in every step she goes, every sound she hears, every quote she makes, and this shown the most clearly when she is with Wilson to his mansion. Bendy can also this use this ability on unnumbered amounts of target, as seen as how he summoned Searchers and Lost Ones inside the realm while they are in various different locations (means he must be observing them all at the same time). Not just that, Bendy is shown to somehow know Audrey’s name and her nature being a creature of ink that even herself’s never known, so he should be capable of gaining information about beings.
This reads more like Omnipresence within the fictional realm of his origin rather than Cosmic Awareness.

Back