• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Just a pencil and a dream, isn't enough! You have to have...CRT

For a long time since Bendy's topics has gone down, there are the things that changed, so i made this CRT to update for people here about the verse as well as make some requests about characters' P&A, specifically Bendy.

New Changes

• Since the last time Wilson and Projectionist pages were done, we have created a few more pages, includes Bertrum Piedmont, The Keepers, and Buddy Boris. I was going to make a page for Audrey but eh, too much informations for me to compose and i'm dying after creating two pages for a short time.
  • The appearance of Ink Physiology page in this wiki. Now you don't need to add same abilities for characters. (Scratch it, it’s been deleted for now)
  • All Bendy characters who have Immortality Type 3 has been changed into Type 4. The reason is obvious, not every ink creatures can regenerate from non-lethal damage and they mostly just come back upon death. However, Bendy imo is an exception, i will talk about him later.

Requests about Bendy's P&A

For Bendy's powers and abilitites, i will divide it into two sections, Expected and Potential.

Expected​

Multiple Selves: This should've always been. After Wilson's first signal tower test on the Ink Bendy, the demon has seen seperated into two diffent selves, whose are the representation for his good and bad side. Toon Bendy is the good side, who is playful, friendly and innocent; otherside is the manipulative and bloodthirsty Ink Demon. (Accepted)

Size Manipulation and Shapeshifting : As seen in Dream come to Life, when Ink Demon turns into Beast Bendy, he grew much larger in size and is also shown in the novels that he enhanced his body' size to combat but then shrinked back to normal. After his death that caused by Buddy, Bendy reformed as a hand (actually an arm) and pulled the delivery boy into the trapdoor.

Telekinesis: The thing seems unlikely, but it's true. Bendy is shown to be able to move things without physical interaction. As seen in the end of Chapter 2, when he rises from an ink puddle but suddenly break down the some planks at same time. Also in BatDR, he locked an elevator's doors as soon as he saw Audrey while eating a Lost One. This will make a good explaination for how some cutouts can move or restore themselves after being cut off.

Toon Force: Only apply for Toon Bendy. Each time he gets hit on the head, a cartoonish sound effect can be heard, which proves for his fictional nature. He is also able to run very fast despite his small appearance, and sometimes disappear while running.

Potential

Regeneration (Mid-Godly): Unlike other ink creatures, Bendy can regenerate or revive himself without the Dark Puddles, as shown after Ink Machine's central power core had been destroyed, he disappeared but then somehow reappeared behind Henry (where didn’t have any ink puddles) when he was playing The End reel. This is Mid-Godly since the Dark Puddles can resurrect ink creatures from soul damage, as Buddy Boris and Lost Ones still can reborn from Ink Demon's attacks, which it stated to be able consume the souls. Bendy's regen is a higher degree of the ink creatures' Immortality that has been said.

Nonexistent Physiology (Nature type 3, aspect types 1 and 3): Bendy is soulless, i know. But Toon Bendy somehow still has the express of emotions while the Ink Demon doesn't despite the fact they're the same entity. So in that case, it doesn't only mean he doesn't possess a soul but also means his soul actually doesn't exist, simultaneously both 0 and -1.

Invulnerability: In BatIM and BatDR, the characters such as Toon Bendy, Buddy Boris and the members of Butcher Gang can not be killed by any weapons because they're cartoon entities; therefore, explains why the Ink Demon is indestructible. Plus, the Keepers implied in their audio logs that fictional creatures and especially the Ink Demon himself are completely uncapable to be destroyed by physical means.

Durability Negation: Bendy can kill a cartoon, in this case is Buddy Boris in a single blow in BatDS, although not only him have this ability.

Resistance to The Master's capabilities: Wilson remarked that Bendy was too powerful to be destroy so he have to use signal towers to wear down his power, implied he still can't do anything to destroy the demon in spite of possessing the powers of a god.

Resistance to Power Nullification: In the scene when the Ink Demon is being transformed back into Toon Bendy, it can be seen that he still keeps his powers as he strangely disappeared when reaching a wall, showed that it hasn’t been nullficated or reduced but now being controlled by a different person.

Additions (on 03/23/2024)​

Dimensional Travel and Immersion: In the The Lost Ones novel, Bendy is revealed to have the ability to travel between worlds such as Cycle Realm and The Reality, with the Cycle being the representation for fiction.

Flight and Intangibility: Among his jumpscares in BatDR, there is one with him instead of just suddenly coming out of nowhere, he seemingly flies rushingly from above down even though the upper is ceiling.

Cosmic Awareness (Extrasensory Perception, Clairvoyance, Enhanced Hearing and Information Analysis): Bendy's "eyes" and "ears" is in all wheres of Cycle Realm, supported by Alice Angel's warning about him and a secret message. As shown in BatDR, he is seemed to be watching Audrey throughout her journey in every step she goes, every sound she hears, every quote she makes, and this shown the most clearly when she is with Wilson to his mansion. Bendy can also this use this ability on unnumbered amounts of target, as seen as how he summoned Searchers and Lost Ones inside the realm while they are in various different locations (means he must be observing them all at the same time). Not just that, Bendy is shown to somehow know Audrey’s name and her nature being a creature of ink that even herself’s never known, so he should be capable of gaining information about beings.

Agree: @Bendynoah10 @Morefromwiki @CoffeeBaiano (They are fine with most of my requests but not with NEP/regen) @XxZetsuxXX
Neutral: @SYPHe5D @ShionAH @Tonzera_Player

Last edited:
Regeneration (Mid-Godly): Unlike other ink creatures, Bendy can regenerate or revive himself without the Dark Puddles, as shown after Ink Machine's central power core had been destroyed, he disappeared but then somehow reappeared behind Henry (where didn’t have any ink puddles) when he was playing The End reel. This is Mid-Godly since the Dark Puddles can resurrect ink creatures from soul damage, as Buddy Boris and Lost Ones still can reborn from Ink Demon's attacks, which it stated to be able consume the souls. Bendy's regen is a higher degree of the ink creatures' Immortality that has been said
I heavily disagree with this one. Mid-Godly needs Bendy to regenerate his body, mind and soul from absolutely nothing but his concept.
Nonexistent Physiology (Nature type 3, aspect types 1 and 3): Bendy is soulless, i know. But Toon Bendy somehow still has the express of emotions while the Ink Demon doesn't despite the fact they're the same entity. So in that case, it doesn't only mean he doesn't possess a soul but also means his soul actually doesn't exist, simultaneously both 0 and 1
I also disagree here, Toon Bendy expressing emotions doesnt mean he has a soul.

For a long time since Bendy's topics has gone down, there are the things that changed, so i made this CRT to update for people here about the verse as well as make some requests about characters' P&A, specifically Bendy

New Changes

• Since the last time Wilson and Projectionist page was done, we have created a few more pages, includes Bertrum Piedmont, The Keepers, and Buddy Boris. I was going to make a page for Audrey but eh, too much informations for me to compose and i'm dying after creating two pages for a short time
  • The appearance of Ink Physiology page in this wiki. Now you don't need to add same abilities for characters
  • All Bendy characters who have Immortality Type 3 has been changed into Type 4. The reason is obviously, not every ink creatures can regenerate from non-lethal damage and they mostly just come back upon death. However, Bendy imo is an exception, i will talk about him later

For Bendy's powers and abilitites, i will devide it into two, Expected and Potential

Expected​

Multiple Selves: This should've always been. After Wilson's first signal tower test on the Ink Bendy, the demon has seen seperated into two diffent selves, whose are the representation for his good and bad side. Toon Bendy is the good side, who is playful, friendly and innocent; otherside is the manipulative and sanguinary Ink Demon.

Size Manipulation and Shapeshifting : When Ink Demon turns into Beast Bendy, he grew much larger in size and is also shown in the novels that he enhanced his body' size to combat but then shrinked back to normal. After his death that caused by Buddy, Bendy reformed as a hand (actually an arm) and pulled the delivery boy into the trapdoor

Telekinesis: The thing seems unlikely, but it's true. Bendy is shown to be able to move things without physical interaction. As seen in the end of Chapter 2, when he rises from an ink puddle but suddenly break down the some planks at same time. Also in BatDR, he locked an elevator's doors as soon as he saw Audrey while eating a Lost One. This will be the a good explaination for how some cutouts can move or restore themselves after being cut off

Toon Force: Only apply for Toon Bendy. Each time he gets hit on the head, a cartoonish sound effect can be heard, which proves for his fictional nature. He is also able to run very fast despite his small appearance, and sometimes disappear while running

Potential

Regeneration (Mid-Godly): Unlike other ink creatures, Bendy can regenerate or revive himself without the Dark Puddles, as shown after Ink Machine's central power core had been destroyed, he disappeared but then somehow reappeared behind Henry (where didn’t have any ink puddles) when he was playing The End reel. This is Mid-Godly since the Dark Puddles can resurrect ink creatures from soul damage, as Buddy Boris and Lost Ones still can reborn from Ink Demon's attacks, which it stated to be able consume the souls. Bendy's regen is a higher degree of the ink creatures' Immortality that has been said

Nonexistent Physiology (Nature type 3, aspect types 1 and 3): Bendy is soulless, i know. But Toon Bendy somehow still has the express of emotions while the Ink Demon doesn't despite the fact they're the same entity. So in that case, it doesn't only mean he doesn't possess a soul but also means his soul actually doesn't exist, simultaneously both 0 and 1

Invulnerability: In BatIM and BatDR, the characters such as Toon Bendy, Buddy Boris and the members of Butcher Gang can not be killed by any weapons because they're cartoon entities; therefore, explains why the Ink Demon is indestructible

Durability Negation: Bendy can kill a cartoon, in this case is Buddy Boris in a single blow in BatDS, although not only him have this ability.

Resistance to The Master's capabilities: Wilson remarked that Bendy was too powerful to be destroy so he have to use signal towers to wear down his power, implied he still can't do anything to destroy the demon in spite of possessing the powers of a god

Resistance to Power Nullfication: In the scene when the Ink Demon is being transformed back into Toon Bendy, it can be seen that he still keeps his powers as he strangely disappeared when reaching a wall, showed that it hasn’t been nullficated or reduced but now being controlled by a different person
Disagree on the regen and the non-existent physiology. characters like Henry are confirmed to most likely lack souls and they can still express emotions.
The rest should be fine

Last edited:
I heavily disagree with this one. Mid-Godly needs Bendy to regenerate his body, mind and soul from absolutely nothing but his concept.

You might have misunderstood me, or maybe not. I didn’t said Bendy have Mid-Godly cuz he could regenerate from the Dark Puddles, he doesn’t need it. I mean his immortality is a higher degree of ink creatures’ regeneration, which can bring them back from soul damage if they died by it
Yeah, sure. But in most of cases, the soul is the life and the source of all emotions/feelings, so lacking a soul will cause them to become apathy and emotionless. Bendy doesn't possess one but he still expresses his emotions and feelings is a paradox thing

You can’t equate that for bendy’s case, him showing emotions is just an indication of him having a mind not a soul.

You can’t equate that for bendy’s case, him showing emotions is just an indication of him having a mind not a soul.
Having a mind, self-awareness, recognition but lacking emotions and can't feel them is actually soulless, you might want to check the definition here. This case is practically the same with Flowey's

Last edited:
Disagree on the regen and the non-existent physiology. characters like Henry are confirmed to most likely lack souls and they can still express emotions.
The rest should be fine
I don't sure, tbh. If Henry is confirmed to not possess a soul, according to that, no ink creature would as they are just creations drawl from ink and papers, while Audrey is stated to have one, doesn't she? I mean, just look at this quote and you will know what i'm talking about
The Dark Puddles awaken...
A voice.. a soul...The ink speaks to me.
It whispers your secrets...

- The Ink Demon -

Having a mind, self-awareness, recognition but lacking emotions and can't feel them is actually soulless, you might want to check the definition here.
Nope. Mind and soul are different on the wiki. Which is why regenerating your soul and body is only low-godly and not mid-godly

Nope. Mind and soul are different on the wiki. Which is why regenerating your soul and body is only low-godly and not mid-godly
The definition of soul and its relation with non-physical mind is different from fiction to fiction, but in the world of Bendy, they are the same. Some contexts will do stuff here, i guess.
The first hint is the soul is the source of all emotions/feelings, which is an aspect of the mind. As seen with Bendy, his apathy and unstable behaviors proved for his soullessness and how Joey see about him. But emotions/feelings are not the only factor to prove the relation of soul and mind, so let's move on the next thing i found
In DCtL novel, after Buddy being transformed into Boris, he still had kept his conciousness and memories before them faded away under the influence of the Dark Puddles, he still remembered who he was, who were the people that he has known/met and quickly recognized that he was no longer the one he used to be. This marks a key evidence for the soul being the mind in this universe. Moreover, i emphasize that Buddy has been killed by the Ink Demon, then drowned into the ink before transformation and Joey Drew himself clearly stated that the boy's soul has been transfered into the body of a cartoon character

Last edited:
This just seems like he would scale above Wilson despite him controlling the cycle.
Which should make bendy 3-A due to the cycle being a universe
I think it would be higher. I mean, think about it, the Cycle Realm is a space-time continuum that contains infinite sets of infinite 3D spaces with unlimited timelines can be created each resets and all of them overlapped the timeless void which exists outside the the lineair of space and time. According to that, this cosmology is big enough to be at least 4D, or even 5D actually

Last edited:

The rest should be fine
Btw, to keep this CRT not to die too soon, I would be back to my stuffs. So, with that much of contexts and evidences, do you agree with my additions? Or having any counter points to reject some of them that you think are able to convince me?

Parecia que ele iria escalar acima de Wilson, apesar de ele controlar o ciclo.
O que deveria tornar o 3-A flexível devido ao ciclo ser um universo não
We don't have enought evidences to say the cycle is 3-A, i posted a scale in this site saying the cicle can be 5-A

Yes, i would like
Ok, here we go:
In the Boris and Dark Survival game, we reach different floors each time you use the elevator, but the thing here when you died in a level, you can't never go back to it again. That's how an infinite-sized space work. When you are in certain place but suddenly get lost, you will lost your direction to that place forever (except if there were some clues for you to find back) cuz the spaces are too vast for you can start to perceive what it looks like and they will constantly be created then overlapped each other to the point make you think everything you saw is the same. Also, according to its endless nature, the infinite floors are not all but just a very very small part of the studio underneath the far-flung overworld, which means the Cycle Realm contains infinite sets of infinite 3D spaces, makes the cosmology barely High 3-A
In Chapter 3 of Bendy and the Dark Revival, Memory Joey claimed that the Cycle is removed from the march of time (timelesss) but simultaneously plays over and over again like record (follows a looping cycle of time), implying the time in the realm is both exist and not. More contexts for this is contexts is Wilson in game archives is revealed to be aged faster than he used to, due to spending most of his time in the Cycle. This is because when Wilson is in the realm, the time doesn't flow so he stops aging. But as he comes back to real world, he gets old more quicklier. Just like when you are in an environment with no gravity but then swaps back to normal gravity, your body becomes very heavy since it started to adapt with another conditions that different from normal
After finishing all 5 chapters of Bendy and the Ink Machine, you will get an Seeing Tool when starts a new game. This is really strange, actually cuz you can only obtain this item in Chapter 5, so it gave me a explaination that changes the way how people see about the verse's cosmology:
The loop in the game doesn't just basically known as a timeline constantly overwrite it. Each time you starts the new game, a new timeline (or "everything begins again completely new" as Henry said) will be created and the previous timeline will be overlapped into the new one in some way, stopped, but not disappeared, similar to the timelines in UT. That's why we got the Seeing Tool in the first game while we didn't suppose to have. According to this logic, there are infinite timelines in Bendy verse. A timeline started, Henry resets the Cycle, and a new timeline be created once again. The loop, the repeatly chains of events, the beginning and conclusion makes the timelines constantly be created and ended, infinite times. As the cycle of time still goes on, there are still uncountable timelines created. This is the reason why i said to Bendynoah that unlimited timelines could be created each resets
With all of these contexts, the Cycle Realm easily scales to at least 4D, or likely 5D with The Master, who transcendents its cosmology being 5D/6D

Last edited:
For a long time since Bendy's topics has gone down, there are the things that changed, so i made this CRT to update for people here about the verse as well as make some requests about characters' P&A, specifically Bendy

New Changes

• Since the last time Wilson and Projectionist pages were done, we have created a few more pages, includes Bertrum Piedmont, The Keepers, and Buddy Boris. I was going to make a page for Audrey but eh, too much informations for me to compose and i'm dying after creating two pages for a short time
  • The appearance of Ink Physiology page in this wiki. Now you don't need to add same abilities for characters
  • All Bendy characters who have Immortality Type 3 has been changed into Type 4. The reason is obviously, not every ink creatures can regenerate from non-lethal damage and they mostly just come back upon death. However, Bendy imo is an exception, i will talk about him later

For Bendy's powers and abilitites, i will devide it into two, Expected and Potential

Expected​

Multiple Selves: This should've always been. After Wilson's first signal tower test on the Ink Bendy, the demon has seen seperated into two diffent selves, whose are the representation for his good and bad side. Toon Bendy is the good side, who is playful, friendly and innocent; otherside is the manipulative and sanguinary Ink Demon.

Size Manipulation and Shapeshifting : When Ink Demon turns into Beast Bendy, he grew much larger in size and is also shown in the novels that he enhanced his body' size to combat but then shrinked back to normal. After his death that caused by Buddy, Bendy reformed as a hand (actually an arm) and pulled the delivery boy into the trapdoor

Telekinesis: The thing seems unlikely, but it's true. Bendy is shown to be able to move things without physical interaction. As seen in the end of Chapter 2, when he rises from an ink puddle but suddenly break down the some planks at same time. Also in BatDR, he locked an elevator's doors as soon as he saw Audrey while eating a Lost One. This will be the a good explaination for how some cutouts can move or restore themselves after being cut off

Toon Force: Only apply for Toon Bendy. Each time he gets hit on the head, a cartoonish sound effect can be heard, which proves for his fictional nature. He is also able to run very fast despite his small appearance, and sometimes disappear while running

Potential

Invulnerability: In BatIM and BatDR, the characters such as Toon Bendy, Buddy Boris and the members of Butcher Gang can not be killed by any weapons because they're cartoon entities; therefore, explains why the Ink Demon is indestructible

Resistance to The Master's capabilities: Wilson remarked that Bendy was too powerful to be destroyed so he have to use signal towers to wear down his power, implied he still can't do anything to destroy the demon in spite of possessing the powers of a god

Resistance to Power Nullification: In the scene when the Ink Demon is being transformed back into Toon Bendy, it can be seen that he still keeps his powers as he strangely disappeared when reaching a wall, showed that it hasn’t been nullficated or reduced but now being controlled by a different person

Agree: @Bendynoah10 (He is fine with most of requests but not with NEP and regen)
Neutral: @SYPHe5D @ShionAH
I don’t agree with nonexistent physical, because normal humans from the Real World could physically interact with Bendy. While the normal humans don’t have powers and abilities, the ink monsters do have powers and abilities, due to the Cycle being completely fictitious. Therefore, the normal humans don’t have soul manipulation haxes.

However, I agree with everything else.

Last edited:
I don’t agree with nonexistent physical, because normal humans from the Real World could physically interact with Bendy. While the normal humans don’t have powers and abilities, the ink monsters do have powers and abilities, due to the Cycle being completely fictitious. Therefore, the normal humans don’t have soul manipulation haxes.

However, I agree with everything else.
It's alright for you to disagree with NEP, i respect your opinion. But just wanna remind it again, i said Bendy's soul and mind are non-existent, not his physical body

Also, I agree with everything except for Mid Godly Regen. We did not see Bendy regenerating from that much of a damage. However, we have only a few statements that might prove this right: The Keepers dialogue. Aside from that, Bendy did not show any signs of Mid Godly regen.

Also, I agree with everything except for Mid Godly Regen. We did not see Bendy regenerating from that much of a damage. However, we have only a few statements that might prove this right: The Keepers dialogue. Aside from that, Bendy did not show any signs of Mid Godly regen.
Idk, i just think like that as i saw him come back after his entirely disappearance due to the destruction of Ink Machine core, which seems similar to how an Inkling regenerate themselves after their body being erased. Also, i remarked that the Dark Puddles can revive ink creatures from soul damage, so why Bendy's regen can't do the same or even better?
I have just fixed the link in the regen section, you might want to check it to understand what i'm talking about

Guys we have to talk about the upgrades in bendy pages, about Joey Drew, Wilson and others, Low 2-C, that ould be accepted to the site

Okay doki. :)

Quick reminder: Only Audrey, Wilson and Joey should scale low 2-C with the illusion of Living book.
Guys we have to talk about the upgrades in bendy pages, about Joey Drew, Wilson and others, Low 2-C, that ould be accepted to the site

Okay doki. :)

Quick reminder: Only Audrey, Wilson and Joey should scale low 2-C with the Illusion of Living book.

Last edited:
Idk, i just think like that as i saw him come back after his entirely disappearance due to the destruction of Ink Machine core, which seems similar to how an Inkling regenerate themselves after their body being erased. Also, i remarked that the Dark Puddles can revive ink creatures from soul damage, so why Bendy's regen can't do the same or even better?
I have just fixed the link in the regen section, you might want to check it to understand what i'm talking about
As far as I remember, the ink from the Dark Puddles can corrupt souls and destroy them if in contact with someone. However I found out something that might prove the Mid Godly Regen true; BATIM's ending. We all remember what happened to Bendy at the end; he was completely erased, but then he comes back after that like nothing happened, and in the Archieves, The Meatly confirmed that the Ink Demon from BATDR is an evolution; a better version of the previous Ink demon from BATIM. So the Mid Godly regen has a strong chance to be accepted due to that now, but I'm still searching for more clues and actually seeing if this IS indeed what should happen.

As far as I remember, the ink from the Dark Puddles can corrupt souls and destroy them if in contact with someone. However I found out something that might prove the Mid Godly Regen true; BATIM's ending. We all remember what happened to Bendy at the end; he was completely erased, but then he comes back after that like nothing happened, and in the Archieves, The Meatly confirmed that the Ink Demon from BATDR is an evolution; a better version of the previous Ink demon from BATIM. So the Mid Godly regen has a strong chance to be accepted due to that now, but I'm still searching for more clues and actually seeing if this IS indeed what should happen.
I doubt it can be higher, since BatIM ending marks the conclusion for Bendy's role in the story
So probably "Higher degree of Mid-Godly, likely High-Godly"?

Bendy doesnt have Mid-Godly let alome High
I don't think he should get High-Mid Godly regen. But he has strong evidences to have Mid-Godly regen indeed. I think I'm willing to accept it now due to what I said up there; Bendy being able to come back from total existence erasure AND evolve to a better/ smarter version should prove he has quite the strong level of regeneration indeed. So, Mid-Godly regen should pass.

Back