• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can you name a character strong enough to solo WWII?

Overlord775 said:
The OP didn't set any rule against hax, sooooooooooooooooooooo
also, comment about Kilgrave
But it has a rule for difficulty, so it can be very haxed, as long has still possibilities to lose.

By "strong enough" I mean the character is able to do it, but it'll be mid or hard diff for them

By the same logic we can put any Tier 1 here

You don't need to kill milions of people. If you kill leaders of a nation and conquer their capital they will surrender. Just do this for all of the nations that participate one by one. You can normally eat and sleep just as their soldiers do.

If you really need difficulty in victory, then I'll put forward 9-A Kamata-kun. It might take a year, but there's very little that can actually pose a real threat to him

SpookyShadow said:
I'm pretty sure they will know they have an opponent and the leaders will get protected much more
A supersonic+ 8-C could just run to the capital of a country and kill everyone there. No amount of protection is helping here at all.

And is doesn't even take into account the abilities of these guys. Mob restricted to his High 8-C key soloes humanity with 10 seconds of prep-time, solely because he can will himself to become a physically tireless ghost with High regen and the ability to possess world leaders easily.

Hell, a supersonic+ 8-C robot soloes WW2.

EnnardTrap1987 said:
Clover crushes everyone, idk if it could survive a point blank nuke though.
A nuke killed it

Less obscure kaiju capable of handling nukes are either too tough to even scratch or have enough range to simply snipe whatever is carrying nukes or nukes themselves before they get close enough to matter

I'd link the profile, but it needs to be split up into a bunch of others, so I'll just say: Any Neopet, with the right equipment.

9-A alone via scaling, & higher with several kinds of equipment.... Of the right kind/ Heck, under real world physics, they might just be a walking nuke with the Billion Degree Sword . Some other stuff has the power of a tornado or hurricane. With their abilities, limited weather control, summoning, being able to reflect 66.6% of damage they'd take, & a few means of healing.

Also, unsure which kinds it applies to, but radiation might not actually kill a Neopet. Neggs normally don't glow, but a Radioactive Negg is glowing green, & like many kinds of Neggs, a Neopet BENEFITS from eating it. (Some kinds of abilities upgraded.) Also, they can just eat a radioactive cake, & can handle radioactive snow or muffins as weapons, wield a radioactive shield, & a toy from an event emits "unspeakably high amounts of radiation" .

Neopets is a silly 'verse, but I'm confident a Neopet could at least cause serious problems in WWII.

You don't really have to go that high. Legend is able to tank anything that can conceivably hit him, and WW2 nations can't really do anything about a guy flying over their country at MHS speeds and lasering their leader to death from the sky. Flying like that makes gassing him impractical, and there's no way to detonate nukes in a way that he wouldn't be able to just get out of there with the time's technology, in addition to how he can just sabotage their development.

I could just say The Gray Boy because absolutely nothing can kill him or Contessa via perfectly manipulating all the politics and shit to her advantage and then we get tier 10 or 9

Nuclear throne might be as slow as you're really getting, given that they have athletic human feats for the worst end of things. Hollow Knight (Verse) could do it via Knight's Low-Godly and tiny size, while still being strong enough to kill soldiers and leaders.

I imagine anyone in Tier 9 will need some serious hax to keep up, since otherwise they just get bombed, yeah.

The lowest tier that works is SCP-2747 because it is the lowest tier on the wiki but doesn't stay that way, though that's not really keeping with the spirit of "it'll be mid or hard diff for them."

I suppose depending on how much Chronos is given, or if they're just dropped into where all the enemy leaders are holed up, NULL in Katana ZERO could do it. Maybe not so much for Japan as the other participant nations though.

So this is basically who can solo the world in 1945?

How strong are the Little Boy and the Fat Man? 7-B? Because if so King Piccolo stomps everything, blitzes any incoming nukes and conquers the earth.

Katana ZERO has some veeery broken time rewind, but isn't it possible for them to get trapped in a situation where they'll get bombed no matter how far they rewind?

Or can they just rewind their Chronos back to full & multiple hours backwards because I've heard they can do that.

"Katana ZERO has some veeery broken time rewind, but isn't it possible for them to get trapped in a situation where they'll get bombed no matter how far they rewind?"

I'm not sure how this would be possible, since if the bomb kills them they'll rewind. Can't really rewind into a situation that kills them again because they wouldn't have gotten that far into the first place if it would have killed them. It's also rather difficult to track down lone soldiers even without precog, as shown by that Japanese guy who killed people in a jungle for like 30 years after WW2 because he didn't know it was over.

Fat Man was 21 kt, Little Boy was 15. 7-C.

Back