• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can this quantify for Tier 1? (Dragon Ball Heroes)

The same way where there are characters who are 3D but can destroy higher tiered structures, it shouldn't be different here.
That's just because they have higher dimensional hax an 3d character can't be tier 0 but they can have tier 0 hax

That's just because they have higher dimensional hax an 3d character can't be tier 0 but they can have tier 0 hax
I mean, we can have 2-A characters that are 3-D physically, like Xeno Goku, or even Low 1-C characters that are 3-D, tier 0 isnt different

???

We have dude like Goku, who are 3-D, and can destroy 4-D objects with punches and shit. Goku is 2-A, despite being only 3-D. It literally doesn't matter if your body is 3-D, you can probably be tier 0 if you have destroyed tier-0 structures.

They literally can though. For the same reason Goku can be Tier 2 despite being a 3-dimensional being. Tiering is completely independent of personal level of existence.

So yes, a 3-dimensional being can be Tier 0 of they destroy or create a Tier 0 structure. That simple.

So basicly the Real World is a alternate Universe or something?i don't play Xenoverse or DBH.Some of fanboys say Xeno Goku is 5D in base up to 6D even Hyperversal via Beat World,this, that,ect

Massive wrong amino thread.

Most of it is 2-A arguments, they use extradimensional for the crack of time to be 5D, and they made them 6D because of destroying infinite 5D Stuff.

Like, it already is debunked once we reach the crack of time anyway, and beyond time and space is vague and means nothing beyond dimensional travel.

If they exist as manga in the real world, then post the scans, no one wants to read a big ass amino argument.
Shouldn't "crack of time" be 5d because it's infinitely larger than a crystal (one timeline)?

No. Distortion World from Pokémon isn't 5D despite being the same size of the Pokémon Multiverse, which is 2-A.
One of the conditions to qualify for Level 1 is that you see 4D as infinitesimal, and this is what "crack of time"
It has an infinite number of timeline that means it's 5d because it's infinitely bigger than 4d

One of the conditions to qualify for Level 1 is that you see 4D as infinitesimal, and this is what "crack of time"
It has an infinite number of timescales that means it's 5d because it's infinitely bigger than 4d
There are three issues:
  1. You just ignored my example, as that's how things like that are on this wiki. I can mention Mahou Gaukin Layers, which are 2-A as they're infinitely bigger than a 2-B multiverse.
  2. The crystals there are not literally the Timelines, just things to see the state of the timeline they're associated with.
  3. Demigra and other characters aren't too smaller than said crystals, meaning that they would be literally timeline sized if the crystals are timelines, which is obviously wrong.

There are three issues:
  1. You just ignored my example, as that's how things like that are on this wiki. I can mention Mahou Gaukin Layers, which are 2-A as they're infinitely bigger than a 2-B multiverse.
  2. The crystals there are not literally the Timelines, just things to see the state of the timeline they're associated with.
  3. Demigra and other characters aren't too smaller than said crystals, meaning that they would be literally timeline sized if the crystals are timelines, which is obviously wrong.
I want something that denies it's not timetables if you have

Back