• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can this quantify for Tier 1? (Dragon Ball Heroes)

Yep. This sort of stuff requires very precise evidence, which I haven't seen at all in anything posted.

is it due to standards or something?
Tbf that thread discussed other things than Low 1-C, that's why people asked the OP to remove part of his work. That didn't help the thread and it became a chaotic mess

Anyways I'll ask clarifications on the standard when the time comes, since it makes me confused atm

It's a combination of dimensional travel and time travel, the "real world" as people refer to it is consistently just the main Dragon Ball world's future.

Yo, I'm new here.

Anyway, what was the response to (The Real World views the main DBH Multiverse as fiction therefore transcending it) exactly?

Doesn't matter they can beat some characters they are not beating now here
Not really, this would mostly affect their AP, most characters they aren't beating id because of hax, so it wouldn't change.

Those that brat them with AP would be stomped so it doesn't matter in the end.

That's not how it works, also who cares, at some point every single character has another character that will stomp them. DB is already powerful enough.

That's pretty arbituary, I can call any verse fodder because there will be another verse stronger if you go deeper enough in fiction. Also do you know any examples of them overpowering hax with raw power?

That's pretty arbituary, I can call any verse fodder because there will be another verse stronger if you go deeper enough in fiction. Also do you know any examples of them overpowering hax with raw power?
didnt goku overpower hits time hax for awhile?

Is not accepted here and has been debunked to death, they don't have hax resistance because of AP that's literally against the concept of hax.

They resist hax there with the excuse of stronger ki, so they get resistance here for simplicity sake.

What if dbz characters that has a hax the ignores other haxes if the user is weaker than them👀

Is not accepted here and has been debunked to death, they don't have hax resistance because of AP that's literally against the concept of hax.

They resist hax there with the excuse of stronger ki, so they get resistance here for simplicity sake.
ok but what if i dont care whats accepted on the wiki

cuz he was affected before but became strong enough to overpower
True I guess. But is this alone enough to prove "higher power = hax resistance to anyone with lower power?". Maybe it's just Hit can contain people at lower powers or something rather than higher because I watched DB recently and Guldo was able to freeze stronger characters in time and paralyse them which is why Vegeta sneak attacked him despite being much stronger.

True I guess. But is this alone enough to prove "higher power = hax resistance to anyone with lower power?".
I mean, this is something that its only valid to DB, Bleach has some similar stuff, like, Hax doesnt work in Aizen because he is stronger, lol, it is rated as Power Nullification to Aizen case, but a lot of characters resist it anyways

You could make the meta-argument to say that they decided to include this later on into DB rather than beforehand. I am personally open to both possibilities I don't really care.

Please don't tell me people are bringing up that debunked to death "AP overpowers hax" thing for DB...

Not really, this would mostly affect their AP, most characters they aren't beating id because of hax, so it wouldn't change.

Those that brat them with AP would be stomped so it doesn't matter in the end.
Nah then they would have low 1-C range & some characters dont have some hax on that level AS well or a potent hax which can Affect low 1-C beings so they will definitely beat some characters they cant beat now but not most or anything

Back