• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, no need to provoke OP, actually this thread should exist, it was for transparency purposes, he helped with justification and also speed blog lacked a lot of context and evidences. I would like to say, this OP is not rejected, rather it proved the verse better.

I already did XenoVerse ratings.

Tbh a lot more can be improved (FW 1/2 P&A is legit terrible but I'm too lazy to fix it), and we still lack XenoVerse Beerus/Goku profiles who are very important for the scaling.

But that's not the thread for those.

I already did XenoVerse ratings.

Tbh a lot more can be improved (FW 1/2 P&A is legit terrible but I'm too lazy to fix it), and we still lack XenoVerse Beerus/Goku profiles who are very important for the scaling.

But that's not the thread for those.
Is Xenoverse Beerus/Goku really different enough from canon to warrant an entire profile? I recall Goku getting summoned near the end of XV1 and helping in the final battle and that's it. Maybe he does something new in XV2 but based off XV1 I'm not sure.

Hmm. Is that really a good page title? Does somebody here have a better and briefer suggestion?

Maybe just "Dragon Ball Xenoverse and Heroes Cosmology", so the page can be further expanded if necessary?

• “Dragon Ball Multiverse+ Cosmology: Xenoverse and Heroes”
  • “Dragon Ball Multiverse+ Scaling Chain: Xenoverse and Heroes”
  • “Dragon Ball Multiverse+ Rating System: Xenoverse and Heroes”
I got this suggestions in my head.
Maybe just "Dragon Ball Xenoverse and Heroes Cosmology", so the page can be further expanded if necessary?
The thing is there are multiple of them due to the fact that the verse is colossal, so a bit specific should be taken into the account.

It's good
Thank you. I renamed the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back