• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can this quantify for Tier 1? (Dragon Ball Heroes)

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
I’ve been curious about this recently. In Super Dragon Ball Heroes, transportation into the ‘Real World’ has been referred to as “transcending space” and "overcoming the barrier between dimensions"

Overcoming the boundaries between dimensions, evil warriors from “Dragon Ball” suddenly begin appearing in the real world.

It transcended space and went to a different world as well

It all sounds like dimensional travel tbh, i think in the older system it would've been accepted but rn is ultra hard, you need something implying that those transcendences equal a infinite-like gap, but this sounds more like the real world is a parralel dimensions, not a higher one.

I’ve been curious about this recently. In Super Dragon Ball Heroes, transportation into the ‘Real World’ has been referred to as “transcending space” and "overcoming the barrier between dimensions"
IIRC, you need to specify what is the dimension and how many layers are there.

Aren't there also a couple of other statements about transcending time and space? IIRC, I think demigra had one.

The real world sees dbh as a game, data ain't lower dimensional, and i'm pretty sure this implies it is a alternate dimension that sees the events there, just like earth prime exists in the multiverse and yet sees dc as comic books.

the author victori mission lives in the real world all characters refer to how everything is for them. fiction goku xeno went beyond space and time chasing demigra and came real world

Massive wrong amino thread.

Most of it is 2-A arguments, they use extradimensional for the crack of time to be 5D, and they made them 6D because of destroying infinite 5D Stuff.

Like, it already is debunked once we reach the crack of time anyway, and beyond time and space is vague and means nothing beyond dimensional travel.

If they exist as manga in the real world, then post the scans, no one wants to read a big ass amino argument.

Doesnt it have scans that the world of Game and the real world are connected to each others? which makes the world of game just be something like a parallel dimension, not really transcendent

Yes. it was just an alternate dimension. why would it be enfansis almost always real world that is shown where all dragon ball are only sleeves and games that the real world inhabitants need data to enter games you should be able to show why it would be only an alternate reality

DBH has been trying for Low 1-C for years, they practically started the Low 1-C upgrade train... Using the exact same arguments posted in this thread which have been rejected numerous times already, with this thread contributing exactly nothing new.

They'd be the weakest on that tier, ouch.
I mean, would they? They have been getting quite a bit of hax recently. Passive damage boost and reduction, passive probability manip, durability negation and reduction, passive statistic reduction, etc...

Probably not the best, but I highly doubt they'd be the weakest.

The problem is that the argument is only based on two things to say that it has already been done and to launch another rare universe argument because most of them only say that this has already been discussed and that it is closed

I mean, would they? They have been getting quite a bit of hax recently. Passive damage boost and reduction, passive probability manip, durability negation and reduction, passive statistic reduction, etc...
this is a thing that a lot of tier 4 and 7 have lol, thats kinda wonky to a Low 1-C, thats not even special.

Probably not the best, but I highly doubt they'd be the weakest.
They would be one of the strongest Low 1-Cs AP wise

@Otta
Oh really? What's it this time if it's not Real World, Transcending Space-Time, Crack of Time, or being "outside" infinite timelines?

@Riki
Hate to break it to you, but those hax, even as passives, aren't actually that good. They're not haxless, but they're not better than the Space-Time/Mind stuff they already have.

AP isn't that important in 5D, you know how DBH's high AP is pretty worthless in the high Hax 2-A. Well, Low 1-C is that, but worse.

Not to Mention MFTL+ in Low 1-C, eh

Anyways, it has to do with timeline shenanigans, but IIRC it's stuff that I don't understand very well
Is it something to do with the Space that containing 4D Timelines having to be 5D or something?

Back