• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can this Goku finally beat Seiya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summary: Seeing this is the most powerful version of Goku ever and Xeno Goku vs Medaka thread is under way it seems like it is a good idea... unless Seiya stomps like every other time so on my bad.

Rules: Everyone is at their best, bloodlusted, speed unequal and sets place in the World of the Void.

Who is gonna actually win...

Note: Enjoy

Seiya is far far superior to Capricorn Shura

Look at his speed section and count the Zeroes on his calc. I dare you.

So Goku is going to look like a ferocious drop of molassas in winter to Seiya.

And then there's the fact that he atom pokes.

Or... No, Goku has verse equalization for that.

Goku however doesn't resist anything else on Seiya's page.

Seiya speedblitz lol. Actually Seiya isnt faster than Shura tbh i think Shura was either septillions x light or sextillions while Seiya is sextillions x light speed. Either way Seiya still speed blitz

Shura is 4-A to Seiya's 2-C. I kinda think he's just a tiny bit superior.

Or wait, was Shura 3-C? Can't remember anyways.

Last time I checked, 2-B vs 2-C however the soul punch can hurt goku most likley kill him, I think the speed blitz is false and imo Goku has dragon fist inc for me

Last i checked goku is in the quadrillions of times ftl, while seiya at a lowball is in the quintillions to at the highest septillions of times ftl.

Well in my 10 min reasearch High-End he was in scans of facing cooler in a "contant instant-transmission" So basacally Staying in Instant Transmition with his speed alone, and Low end 2.72 quadrillion mph (4 billion+ FTL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back