• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calc request, the attack speed of restricted Angelus and Jackie with The Darkness powers.

Okay, so I have some request about the attack speed of The Angelus.

(I'm not sure if this is correct place to ask for calculation, I'm very sorry if it's not)

Angelus speed calc

"Centuries of pent up power unleashed in a nanosecond. The irresistible light and the immovable dark clashed like great titans over the face of the world, unleashing holocausts of pure force that made man's once-mighty nuclear weapons pale in comparison. Like immense dragon, continents wide, they twisted and thrashed until the oceans burned away, and the very earth beneath them crumbled apart and fell into the void of space."

Unleashed
So, The Angelus "unleashed" this much of powers in a "nanosecond". And according to the text above, it says "The irresistible light and the immovable dark clashed like great titans over the face of the world." it means that Jackie can react to her attack speed, and fight her back (but was gets overpowered by her, of course.)

Can someone calculate this? Thank you very much.

Back