• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calamity RP - Game Thread

"Doesn't feel like anything I've encountered before. Let's take a looksie," he says as the biological construct around them begins moving towards the anomaly.

"Yeah, sure."

Raine seems to be comfortable with that. He's seemingly sitting on air, looking intently at his blade.

@Hl3_or_bust

In addition to more of the kinetic weapon found before, in different configurations, such as smaller or larger, a few particle cannons can be found, of varying sizes.

One particular container has a very distinct warning sign on it.
Warning... ?

The bright colors, the silhouette image of undesirable results, they are enough to get a point across.

Taking cover behind a nearby crate, the male repeats his process from a good distance away.

@Overlord775

The burst of energy does seem to manage to protect you, as you feel an ephemeral force strike against it, just barely held off by it. It seems your opponent is a dangerous one. A tanned muscular man without a shirt burst out from the camp and was flying straight towards you.

@Survivor camp

You see a bright shine escape the creature, seemingly having defended from whatever attack was used on it, which wasn't quite discernible. The barrier around the place faded at this as well, allowing exit, as the muscular man leapt out of it and flew towards the beast. Whatever the boy was doing would serve as defense now, and passing through it, Abban would feel as if space was different outside than inside, it seemed this boy's power involved the manipulation of space itself, in some way.

@Ocean

Aleisa's creation of energy within it does work, and it seems to do something, as if causing it to shrink the tiniest bit, but not considerably. It appears that a large amount of the energy was lost, though not all of it.

Karcer's biological construct "touches" it, only to be subsumed immediately, causing the anomaly to grow in size somewhat. It's not just broken normally either, he feels as if it's gone completely. Utterly erased.

@Exploration

[Are you all heading towards it together then?]

@Lou_change

The coastal settlement numbered at a few million inhabitants, though scattered all across the area. Several hundred calamities were present at the very least, perhaps more. It seemed this place even had a form of government.

@Andykhang

The production of an engine... does not seem to see much success. At most, it would be possible to connect it to one's own source, and use that, but it is not able to draw power independently from you.

Materials typically used for batteries seem to work partially, but the process of storing energy in them seems to convert the calamity energy into a normal kind. It appears something special is needed for storing it as it is.

The foundation allows the mines to remain notably more stable.

@Hl3_or_bust

Nothing.

Opening the crate itself revealed its contents, as well a paper with a short description on it. The contents were a sphere-like container with something inside that seemed to set off his innate sense for attaining information, alerting him that this posed extreme danger in certain conditions.

The paper had a rather simple description.

"Experimental antimatter bomb."

After a few moments of observation, Abban breathes in.

"... No rest for the wicked..."

Abban dashes to the side of the attacker, before generating a massive block of concrete, which is then thrown as hard as his powers can manage.

A civilization I believe my experience with this type of stuff is non-existent might as well learn

Several instances of swarm multiply in plain sight and attempt to follow people.

Raine's focus was back on the anomaly. He was done 'sharpening' his sword for now.

I wonder...

He formed a small orb of information in his hand and gave it the minimal amount of properties needed to affect the rest of reality. It then drifted away from his palm towards the emptiness.

"Now that's just annoying," he says as he stirs the construct farther from the blank spot.

"Hmm, what's making you tick I wonder," he says under his breath.

After a few moments of observation, Abban breathes in.

"... No rest for the wicked..."

Abban dashes to the side of the attacker, before generating a massive block of concrete, which is then thrown as hard as his powers can manage.
Whiele the chunk is colossal in size to a normal person, it is much less imposing than compared to the sterral being.

Rapidly shifting it's body with magnetism, it arches itself backwards to make the mass of meterial pass though the concavity.

The parts of the creature that resembles an head turns towards the defender of the city.

"▂▂▃▃▅▅ーーー!!"

It opens it's "jaws", unleashing a giant jet of plasma towards Abban.

"Man, what the hell even is that? Did you guys ever see anything like this before?"

The prospect of facing something unknown even to this unknown world is not a pretty one.

“Hmm… I cant say I know what this is, how… revolting” Dimitri says as begins scratching his neck again attempting to make sense of whats happening.

"Man, what the hell even is that? Did you guys ever see anything like this before?"

The prospect of facing something unknown even to this unknown world is not a pretty one.
"Bah. Not exactly like this, but I've fought sentient neutron stars, amorphous blobs that make your brain commit horrible acts on itself by mere sight, Canadians, and a bloke who was a literal plague of crows. This is only slightly above average strangeness," Carcer says, all the while drones form out of his construct's flesh and scout towards the thing, attempting to stay out of it's direct range.

Last edited:
“Hm, as expected.”

Anticipating, I perfected it as best as I can for now.

After the mine is complete, The drone then go out to build my nuclear generator, and begin hooking it up with the electricity and power for the whole base

@Hl3_or_bust

Nothing.

Opening the crate itself revealed its contents, as well a paper with a short description on it. The contents were a sphere-like container with something inside that seemed to set off his innate sense for attaining information, alerting him that this posed extreme danger in certain conditions.

The paper had a rather simple description.

"Experimental antimatter bomb."
anti-matter. matter... me... frightening

A combination of a rapid influx of information and the exact, direly concerning content of said information causes the male to back away momentarily. He doesn't return to the box beyond simply putting the upper portion back into place, not wanting to potentially disturb the weapon. While curious, it knows well better than to continue on with such a potential threat simply sitting around, and it would only be less safe if taken with. For these reasons, the male returns to the surface with haste, remaining in it's camouflaged state, hidden against the derelict building, for the time being.

Back