• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calamity • RP Thread

"If anything happens, I want you on the bridge first thing, getting everyone on-deck is top priority, and get some of the privates to help fortify Medic Gibraltr's med bay, we need it for possible injuries." Palaria ordered.
Iezuyhbel sighed at this but enjoyed the quote unquote "view" she's witnessing, sipping her tea along with the waves.

"What are you waiting for Iezuyhbel?" Palaria pulled a radio and said into it
Through the radio, there are multiple murmurs and noises— people talking and walking.

"It's already done, boss... Need anything else?" Iezuyhbel, in a typical sarcastic fashion, continued "Man, I sure didn't do what you told me, definitely not hearing a bunch of privates over here..."

Through the radio, there are multiple murmurs and noises— people talking and walking.

"It's already done, boss... Need anything else?" Iezuyhbel, in a typical sarcastic fashion, continued "Man, I sure didn't do what you told me, definitely not hearing a bunch of privates over here..."
"Good, thank you Iezuyhbel." Palaria said, her voice softening, clearly, she considered Iezuyhbel trustworthy and a good friend

"Could you actually fortify areas? My God it's like you privates forgot how levers and tools work!" Gibraltr said irritably

Marcus finished making his arrangements and went to see if he could help in another area.

(whoever wants can interact)
"If anything happens, I want you on the bridge first thing, getting everyone on-deck is top priority, and get some of the privates to help fortify Medic Gibraltr's med bay, we need it for possible injuries." Palaria ordered, quickly walking off and spotting Marcus "Where's your dance parter Lance Corporal?" She asked in a stern tone once she'd reached her underling, Palaria was normally light and fun, but occasionally she had moments where she began to get extremely serious
(Palaria talked over the radio remember? Ya still gotta respond)

Kennedy turned around, hearing the radio message. She turned to Siglos, patting his arm.

"Come on, let's get moving," She said, "This sounds like it's gonna be rough."

Palaria ordered, quickly walking off and spotting Marcus "Where's your dance parter Lance Corporal?" She asked in a stern tone once she'd reached her underling, Palaria was normally light and fun, but occasionally she had moments where she began to get extremely serious
"We split up for a little while to finish up minor things, you know, a quick service, we don't want an engine to blow up or something, then we'll get back together and go through the procedure."

"We split up for a little while to finish up minor things, you know, a quick service, we don't want an engine to blow up or something, then we'll get back together and go through the procedure."
"Good. But I'd Recommend keeping in contact via radio. Keep your wits about you." Palaria responded, moving on quickly

"I finished my things here, I met with Lieutenant Palaria and she asked about you, I told her that we separated momentarily, currently I'm just calling to see how everything is going on that side, you know, in case you need help" Marcus say

"It's going well, Lance Corporal, would be going better if we had Mr. Prodigy down here but I'm making it work." Kentoria reported

"Looks like the play right now would be getting things fortified. Some of the privates might screw up over there, or go too slow, and we can't really afford that in weather like this..."
Siglos blinked for a moment, before his eyes widened.

"O-oh! I...I have t-to get to the e-engine room! Ms. K-Kentoria will have my head..." Siglos muttered. Hurriedly, he moved a few steps away, before turning back to the woman.

"I...I e-eh, need to go. L-let's talk s-soon!" He said, before turning away and scampering off.

Last edited:
"Ermmm..."

More sips of tea, more sips of leaf liquid. Medbay.

"Oh right..." Iezyuhbel had a job to do. Going to check the place for any dead bodies anything amiss, she walked to the entrance with a tea in hand, nonchalantly greeting the privates with a salute.

Last edited:
"Ermmm..."

More sips of tea, more sips of leaf liquid. Medbay.

"Oh right..." Iezyuhbel had a job to do. Going to check the place for any dead bodies anything amiss, she walked to the entrance with a tea in hand, nonchalantly greeting the privates with a handshake.
(It'd be a salute, not a handshake.)

"O-oh! I...I have t-to get to the e-engine room! Ms. K-Kentoria will have my head..." Siglos muttered. Hurriedly, he moved a few steps away, before turning back to the woman.

"I...I e-eh, need to go. L-let's talk s-soon!" He said, before turning away and scampering off.
Kennedy merely smirked at him and then headed to see how the privates were coming along with fortification.

Kennedy merely smirked at him and then headed to see how the privates were coming along with fortification.
"Not like that you idiot! Bend it this way! You're covering the bed with that!" Gibraltr's unmistakable voice was speaking loudly, for the privates and seamen who were doing well, she did give encouragement, for those who weren't performing up to Standard, she was definitely irritated...

"About damn time Siglos! Find a girlfriend or something?!" Kentoria said, hard at work to keep the engines running, but she spoke again "Get your genius ass over here and get these converters to 100%!"

"Not like that you idiot! Bend it this way! You're covering the bed with that!" Gibraltr's unmistakable voice was speaking loudly, for the privates and seamen who were doing well, she did give encouragement, for those who weren't performing up to Standard, she was definitely irritated...
Douglas shook her head slightly at some of the privates, stifling a chuckle as Gibrtaltr corrected them. She went over to the nearest struggling group of seamen and demonstrated what needed to be done.

"Like this, got it?" She asked them after demonstrating, heading onto another group, "Let me help you with that. We can't afford to screw up here."

Douglas shook her head slightly at some of the privates, stifling a chuckle as Gibrtaltr corrected them. She went over to the nearest struggling group of seamen and demonstrated what needed to be done.

"Like this, got it?" She asked them after demonstrating, heading onto another group, "Let me help you with that. We can't afford to screw up here."
There was quick understanding in the droves working, thanks being murmured and Gibraltr's voice rang out

"Follow Lance Corporal Douglas' lead! You have three more rooms to work on within an hour, but I'd rather lack some safe space in a room then have mistakes be made!"

"About damn time Siglos! Find a girlfriend or something?!" Kentoria said, hard at work to keep the engines running, but she spoke again "Get your genius ass over here and get these converters to 100%!"
“O-oh! Ehh…S-sorry ma’am!” Siglos said, clumsily stumbling into the engine room. Grabbing his tools from the ground, he shuffled to his place at his station, quickly getting to work on the machinery. Despite his demeanor…his work was surprisingly precise, his hands gently moving across the machine as they adjusted and restored the power within the machine before him.

“O-oh! Ehh…S-sorry ma’am!” Siglos said, clumsily stumbling into the engine room. Grabbing his tools from the ground, he shuffled to his place at his station, quickly getting to work on the machinery. Despite his demeanor…his work was surprisingly precise, his hands gently moving across the machine as they adjusted and restored the power within the machine before him.
"thank you." Kentoria said, breathing out as she took a look at the machinery... all working as intended, thankfully, but they couldn't let their guard down, Kentoria certainly couldn't...

Palaria walked quickly into the engine room "Everything going well in here?" She asked quickly

(Poke)

(Poke)

(Poke)

"thank you." Kentoria said, breathing out as she took a look at the machinery... all working as intended, thankfully, but they couldn't let their guard down, Kentoria certainly couldn't...

Palaria walked quickly into the engine room "Everything going well in here?" She asked quickly
Siglos glanced up at Palaria as she walked in, wiping away a small bead of sweat trailing down his brow...resulting in a bit of the grime on his hand rubbing off on his face.

"...O-oh! Me and...Miss Kentoria h-have things...w-working again. F-for the moment..." The man said softly.

Siglos glanced up at Palaria as she walked in, wiping away a small bead of sweat trailing down his brow...resulting in a bit of the grime on his hand rubbing off on his face.

"...O-oh! Me and...Miss Kentoria h-have things...w-working again. F-for the moment..." The man said softly.
"Good, Lance Corporal Siglos, Lance Corporal Kentoria... no pressure but your keeping the U.S.S Pheonix afloat here. Please stay safe as beat you can." Palaria said, satisfied with the response as she turned and walked out, moving to go talk to Marcus, who was the person she trusted most in her platoon outside of Lezyuhbel

"Don't get too distracted, prodigy." Kentoria said to her partner in the engine room, not turning her head to face him as she observed the machinery around them

"Don't get too distracted, prodigy." Kentoria said to her partner in the engine room, not turning her head to face him as she observed the machinery around them
"O-oh! y-yeah, sorry..." Siglos said, his body straightening as he heard the words of his partner. He gave Palaria a small wave, before quickly turning back to the wealth of machinery in front of him, muttering softly to himself as he began to adjust some of the equipment.

"O-oh! y-yeah, sorry..." Siglos said, his body straightening as he heard the words of his partner. He gave Palaria a small wave, before quickly turning back to the wealth of machinery in front of him, muttering softly to himself as he began to adjust some of the equipment.
"Something the matter?" Kentoria asked, thinking something may be wrong from Siglos' muttering and his adjusting of equipment she thought was fine

Back