• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calamity • RP Thread

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
"Marines!" "Navy!" A female and male voice shouted respectively, calling all non-required personnel to the bridge, with a lithe beautiful female on the shortersice with bright green eyes and solid purple hair, and a large man with jet black hair and grey eyes, wearing Marine and Navy colors respectively. First Lieutenant Palaria and Captain Thane

Registration Thread

Character List

A small man stumbles from an opened door in the ship, his pale face littered with specks of oil and dirt. The smell of metal hung thick on his uniform, likely from being in the midst of fixing some ship component just a moment prior. He glances around anxiously for a moment, before scampering down a set of stairs, falling into attention behind the gathered soldiers.

A small man stumbles from an opened door in the ship, his pale face littered with specks of oil and dirt. The smell of metal hung thick on his uniform, likely from being in the midst of fixing some ship component just a moment prior. He glances around anxiously for a moment, before scampering down a set of stairs, falling into attention behind the gathered soldiers.
Iezuyhbel glanced at the small man before looking back at the surroundings, yawning for a short while.

A woman followed directly behind him, long braided brown hair that was as compact as it could be on her head with sharp brown eyes, she fell into position directly next to the man on the Navy side

(And now to wait for Zoro lol)

A woman followed directly behind him, long braided brown hair that was as compact as it could be on her head with sharp brown eyes, she fell into position directly next to the man on the Navy side

(And now to wait for Zoro lol)
Seeing this, she stood beside Palaria as she breathed out.

(Meant to respond last night, but I hit the hay hard lol)

A woman with short black hair cracked her neck, standing near the back. She looked around, waiting for whatever else they had to say. She had a small cut on her forehead that had scabbed up, and a little bit of a smirk when she thought back on how she got it.

"Captain." Palaria said expectantly, to which Thand nodded and spoke loud enough for everyone to clearly heard him

"There's a massive storm five clicks in front of the Bow of the U.S.S Pheonix(The name of the ship they're on), with mists on either side. Follow protocol Brace for any and all impacts! Any questions?"

"That means Marines, you're gonna have to pick dance partners for the time being." Palaria said

"Storm?" Siglos thought. He resisted the urge to sigh, definitely not looking forward to any more weather messing with his work. He glanced towards the marines from the corner of his eye, his soft gaze scanning the gathered soldiers.

"That means Marines, you're gonna have to pick dance partners for the time being." Palaria said
"Ah, great.." Iezuyhbel thought to herself, crossing her arms...

"Storm?" Siglos thought. He resisted the urge to sigh, definitely not looking forward to any more weather messing with his work. He glanced towards the marines from the corner of his eye, his soft gaze scanning the gathered soldiers.
...as she glanced at Siglos...

Mark nodded at the orders beginning to think who could be a good option.
...as well as Mark...

"Captain." Palaria said expectantly, to which Thand nodded and spoke loud enough for everyone to clearly heard him

"There's a massive storm five clicks in front of the Bow of the U.S.S Pheonix(The name of the ship they're on), with mists on either side. Follow protocol Brace for any and all impacts! Any questions?"

"Would anyone like to have this dance?" She asked, looking around at the compatriots around her.

Kentoria gave a look over the Marines, frowning just a bit and remaining silent, her eyes piercing and intense as she stood beside Siglos while the First Lieutenant and Captain disappeared into the crowd and standing at attention was no longer expected

Kentoria gave a look over the Marines, frowning just a bit and remaining silent, her eyes piercing and intense as she stood beside Siglos while the First Lieutenant and Captain disappeared into the crowd and standing at attention was no longer expected
Iezuyhbel has gone along with the First Lieutenant as she stood behind her, following.

"Would anyone like to have this dance?" She asked, looking around at the compatriots around her.
Siglos, seeing that the majority of the troops had already broken ranks, took a shaky breath, his lithe body visibly relaxing.

"...I'm...erm...a-available, i-if anyone needs a companion." He said softly. He glanced at the woman who had spoken up, giving her a small wave.

" I very bad at dancing" he say with a smile to her
Siglos, seeing that the majority of the troops had already broken ranks, took a shaky breath, his lithe body visibly relaxing.

"...I'm...erm...a-available, i-if anyone needs a companion." He said softly. He glanced at the woman who had spoken up, giving her a small wave.
"I must be popular, two men asking to dance with me..." She said with a smirk, "Now, which one will I choose?"

The woman observes the ranking Siglos has on his uniform.

"Well then, Lieutenant, we're partners then," She said, reaching out a hand, "Lance Corporal Douglas. Kennedy Douglas."

Iezuyhbel has gone along with the First Lieutenant as she stood behind her, following.
"You know, you don't have to follow me, Second Lieutenant." Palaria said, calmly using Iezuyhbel's rank, even if she wanted to simply say her name directly

Kentoria breathed out and mingled with the Marines, trying to find a partner she could deal with

The woman observes the ranking Siglos has on his uniform.

"Well then, Lieutenant, we're partners then," She said, reaching out a hand, "Lance Corporal Douglas. Kennedy Douglas."
The small man flashed her a smile, looking up at the woman as she walked up to him. He looked to be no larger than 5 feet even, and was...rather scrawny compared to many of the enlisted men around him. He certainly looked out of place.

"Lieutenant Junior Grade Abel. Erm...Siglos Abel, n-nice to meet you." The man said softly. He reached out a pale hand, the flesh still marked with the lingering grime of working with the ship's machinery. Grasping her outstretched palm, he shook it amicably.

"..." Iezuyhbel titled her head, already being used to this before.
"Are your preparations going well? Do you want me to try and get you some help?" Palaria asked

"No. I think this is a terrible idea anyways but I will prepare myself." Gibraltr said in response, a faint sense of respect being all that kept her from snapping at Palaria

"All right, see you around, Gibraltr." Palaria said

The small man flashed her a smile, looking up at the woman as she walked up to him. He looked to be no larger than 5 feet even, and was...rather scrawny compared to many of the enlisted men around him. He certainly looked out of place.

"Lieutenant Junior Grade Abel. Erm...Siglos Abel, n-nice to meet you." The man said softly. He reached out a pale hand, the flesh still marked with the lingering grime of working with the ship's machinery. Grasping her outstretched palm, he shook it amicably.
"If you don't mind me asking, how'd you pass the physical stuff?" Kennedy asked observing the size and physique of the Lieutenant, "You look more like a 'knowledge is power' kinda guy. No offense."

"If you don't mind me asking, how'd you pass the physical stuff?" Kennedy asked observing the size and physique of the Lieutenant, "You look more like a 'knowledge is power' kinda guy. No offense."
Siglos glanced at her blankly for a moment, before his eyes widened in understanding.

“Oh! T-the eh...physical readiness t-test!” He said nodding. His voice carried a pronounced accent to it, soft...but distinctively Persian, should she recognize it.

“I-I eh...failed my f-first try, b-but managed to...pass, the s-second time. B-barely, anyway. I'm a...b-bit more athletic t-than I look, I assure you...” He said. He flashed her a small smile, though the light blush on his cheeks made it clear he was a bit embarrassed.

Back