• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calamity RP - Game Thread

The_Divine_Phoenix

She/Her
VS Battles
Image Helper
[https://vsbattles.com/threads/calamity-rp-registration-thread.118381/]

Somewhere in a distant underground lab.

"Sir, we are detecting unusually high levels of Distortion!"

A woman spoke, looking over many computers and alarms.

"What? Where?"

A man spoke, an overseer, observing the situation.

"It's... all over the globe, but it seems to be concentrating at..."

---

All of you, wherever you stood before this, whatever lives you lived before this, witness a flash of white.

Brighter than anything you have ever witnessed, yet somehow not blinding in the slightest. You feel your surroundings change, perhaps you even feel yourself change to some extent. For a while, you see nothing, feel nothing. Then, you see the faint image of a white haired woman looking down at something. And then, you begin to feel color returning to your surroundings, red, distinctly, is the first thing you see.

You awaken, finding yourselves scattered across the floor of a wide warehouse building somewhere. You feel alive. Some, perhaps, more alive than you've ever felt. Sound, heat, light, all of it feels infinitely clearer as compared to moments before.

Energy crackles around you, throughout the building.

Last edited:
"...mmmh?"

A young woman, probably no older than 18 or 19, lets out a muffled complaint as she awakens. The sound of chains jingle around her as she stands up, her hair a brilliant purple and her face covered by a skull-like mask that leaves only one eye uncovered.

"Who... where is this place...?"

Alexander's first order of business is to get off the floor and start straightening out and dusting off his suit.

"Well, that happened." He absentmindedly says to no one in particular while straightening out his tie.

Dimitri pulls himself off the ground holding his head as his red hair falls over his face somewhat obscuring the wicked grin growing.

“That woman… who is she… what is she? I must know”

"Huh Neat, pretty cool was wondering where I would end up, well I should probably wait a bit to gather myself and to see what happened to me. It also seems like I have those points again, that would be pretty cool to work around with." The thing rambles to itself noticing what would be to others invisible faint points peppered around the room and with a few on himself, deciding to look around and see if there was anything valuable he could try and store away before he went wandering.

What’s going on? Who was that?
This clearly wasn’t the ocean, and I wasn’t frozen anymore.
I stand up, the ground where I was lying covered in a thin layer of frost.

"Aghhh.... What... did I space out?" Agatha wouldd ask, as she started to get up. Looking at her surroundings. "Everything... is so clear huh." She would say, noting that she was feeling... overall better than ever, then noticing the crackling energy, she put a hand on a part of the building.

The Swarm looks around and notices some that surprises her she can't find more detect than two of her bodies however it seems she is surrounded by her own kind and pleasantly they aren't hostile to her. We will simply regrow our numbers later, for now we will accept them with open arms.

Instinctively, the male figure jumps back, surprised by the sudden series of events, holding back it's strength immensely to not give anything away. It glares at all those in the room with it, more in a startled manner than with any anger.

"What the...?" Raine looks at his surroundings, slightly confused. He keeps a poker face however.

Raine keeps a hand close to his sword, but he doesn't pull it out. He gracefully gets up and cautiously insepcts the other people from a distance. Unlike Alexander, Raine didn't have to dust off his clothes as not a single speck of dust could be found on them, in fact his flowing robe seemed to be brilliantly white.

Upon suddenly being teleported, Abban dashes to the corner of the room in a heartbeat, trying to take an advantageous position as he surveys the area around him... and promply calms down, upon realizing everyone's as confused as he is.

"... Any of you know what's goin' on?"

“Hm? What happen-“

Wondering what was going on with her now that she find herself in a strange place, she suddenly stopped.

“No…nowaynowaynowaynoway. Initialization, mold building, injection, schematic,…”

Finding out the power she have on her hand, she began to become addicted to it like dog crave chocolate. As light condense in between the palm of her hand, her eyes turn bloodshot, while her mouth began to scream incomprehensible thing.

What she create is a simple robotic ball, with 2 dot for eyes, and can flap it round arm around. It would be called a Haro back in her place.

Yet, she screamed in joy, as she raise it up high like it’s was at the peak of the world. Her eyes shine shinier than ever before, and her smile turn up high.

“Yesyesyesyes…I, Can Create, Mecha!!!!”

Screaming in absolute happiness, she jump up and down, not minding people near her

"I'm afraid not, I'm as lost about this situation as everyone else. All I can say is we are not in Kansas anymore... Unless this is Kansas." Alexander replies after having finished righting his appearance.

“So first things first, who are you guys and does anyone know what’s going on?” Kazuya asks as he looks over the wide variety of individuals gathered here.

"... Dunno if you could tell, but I'm more a Bawston guy myself... That said, name's Abban."

The woman in the floor jerks her body for a minute or two, then opens her eyes. Blood red just like everyone else's. She looks around the room, taking everyone's appearance well... and immediatly closes her eyes again.

Reality is only real if i accept it. This is a mere dream, a fleeting fantasy of my last moments before diving to hell.

“So first things first, who are you guys and does anyone know what’s going on?” Kazuya asks as he looks over the wide variety of individuals gathered here.
“No idea, but who care! Look at this!!!”

Squealing like a little girl, I show the person asking the Haro, who is jumping up and down on my hand while flapping it arms around.

“It can jump! And Flap it arm! And have artificial Intelligence! It’s a real, genuine Mecha!!”

Dimitri starts to look around the room at the various others who surround him “How… interesting, this should give me some fantastic data”

"Mecha are Mecha because people ride in them, that's a robot. Anyway, I'm Alexander, Alexander Samuel Stratos." He introduces himself absentmindedly while wandering around, inspecting the room they are in and the events taking place.

Seeing the alarmingly high amount of seemingly other people like her, Kriemhild immediately starts trembling, backing up into any spot where she feels like she can not be looked at. These people are dangerous... just like she is.

"Mecha are Mecha because people ride in them, that's a robot. Anyway, I'm Alexander, Alexander Samuel Stratos." He introduces himself while wandering around, inspecting the room they are in and the events taking place.
“Ah, you’re right! Rideable Haro next time!”

Still having a grand olde time nerding out over her creation, it took her awhile before she calm down, while straightening out her white labcoat.

“Sorry, I just get too excited…My name is Veritas Mache. Nice to meet you.”

I presence out my hand to greet them

Raine keeps an eye on the girl who is screaming something about 'mechas'. She seems unpredictable. He notices that a lot of these people are suprisingly talkative.

Then he looks at the woman who is still lying on the floor.

@CrimsonStarFallen

"Are you okay?" he asks dryly.

My body begins glowing more brightly as it absorbs heat from the surroundings.
I can feel that there are other calamities around, and looking at these people’s eyes, quite a few.
Is anyone here a human? If so, you should leave.

The male seems to calm down slightly, recognizing that these other people are just as confused as it. Knowing that it likely isn't in immediate danger, it's senses reach out past the room, to determine where it appears to be and if there is anything else to be concerned about.

Alexander briefly stops his wandering around the room to look at the outstretching hand. After a second he gives a short shake before continuing his inspection.

"The pleasure is all yours." He says with his back turned as he inspects something else.

“Hmm ao the introductions have started” Dimitri says as he turns to the white robed man and girl on the ground and begins to walk towards them.

A giant brown/black sphere floats in the bottom of the room, a 5 meter diameter object in a shape that would be recognisable as similar to Jupiter's to those with astronomical knowlage, but with the difference of glowing red in certian points.

The sphere is exerting a level of pull all around it, with all air in the room slowly draining towards it.

Last edited:
Alexander briefly stops his wandering around the room to look at the outstretching hand. After a second he gives a short shake before continuing his inspection.

"The pleasure is all yours." He says with his back turned as he inspects something else.
“My pleasure as well. Said, since you know mecha and all, are you a mecha fan like I am?”

She asked, excitingly

A giant brown/black sphere floats in the bottom of the room, a 5 meter diameter object in a shape that would be recognisable as similar to Jupiters to those with atronomical knowlage.

The sphere exterts a level of pull, with all air in the room slowly draining towards it.
“…Jupiterman?”

Abit in awe with their appearance, I come closer and look

Back