• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou (OPM) vs Eida (Boruto)

The topic has become a bit absurd because some people don't even realize what they are defending. It is nonsense to say that Eida's manipulation of passive empathy cannot be countered by willpower. Every conception of willpower is processed according to the fiction. Garou's will is a divine will and he was able to escape God's control and yes God's powers should definitely be 4d and the reason why I say this is because the cube Blast mentioned is a tesseract and this is how 4d objects are expressed when mathematical dimensions are expressed. The cube is a sign of god's power and Garou is free from god's control so empathy manipulation doesn't work on garou as Phoenks said he was able to redirect his aura blast to another dimension Garou's range is higher than Eida Garou will win with passive radiation manipulation

The topic has become a bit absurd because some people don't even realize what they are defending. It is nonsense to say that Eida's manipulation of passive empathy cannot be countered by willpower. Every conception of willpower is processed according to the fiction. Garou's will is a divine will and he was able to escape God's control and yes God's powers should definitely be 4d and the reason why I say this is because the cube Blast mentioned is a tesseract and this is how 4d objects are expressed when mathematical dimensions are expressed. The cube is a sign of god's power and Garou is free from god's control so empathy manipulation doesn't work on garou as Phoenks said he was able to redirect his aura blast to another dimension Garou's range is higher than Eida Garou will win with passive radiation manipulation
A crt has to be made to add 4D things and so far it is not accepted, so no, his skills are not 4D now.

Both characters with the power of the gods, but what one of them does to get that power...

It is fact that Eida's empathic hax is quite useful, but it cannot affect Garou unless it is layered above the level at which Garou resists the empathic hax. So Garou's radiation disintegrates Eida.

A crt has to be made to add 4D things and so far it is not accepted, so no, his skills are not 4D now.
Yes, you may be right about that, there hasn't been a discussion yet, but it's clear that the cube is 4d, anyway, that's not the point, the will of God and the will in the Boruto universe are not the same, so we can't say that Eida's empathy manipulation>will, and garou will resist + passive radiation manipulation gg

Yes, you may be right about that, there hasn't been a discussion yet, but it's clear that the cube is 4d, anyway, that's not the point, the will of God and the will in the Boruto universe are not the same, so we can't say that Eida's empathy manipulation>will, and garou will resist + passive radiation manipulation gg
Do your 4D things and I'll make Naruto 4D, let's see who wins, lol

Besides the fact that it's also NLF to assume that it would work on someone whose willpower is portrayed to be exceptionally different from their own, especially when the willpower in question has shown resistance to a somewhat similar ability, there is also the fact that those who surpass their limits will lose their sanity and become mindless beasts. Yet, Saitama remains perfectly normal.

I don't know much about Naruto (and even less about Boruto), but I saw someone in this thread mention that Eida is a cyborg, or something like that. Wouldn't that prevent her from being affected by Garo's radiation considering that Genos (a cyborg) was unaffected by it?

Supernatural will-based resistance cannot resist Eida's Emptaic MP. When Shikamaru tries to resist with supernatural will, Eida and Amado say that resisting with will will be futile and he will get brain damage if he forces it.
There's huge difference between normal Supernatural willpower and willpower in the OPM universe. Atleast check profiles before saying this, Garou easily resists to Eida's empathic manipulation

I don't know much about Naruto (and even less about Boruto), but I saw someone in this thread mention that Eida is a cyborg, or something like that. Wouldn't that prevent her from being affected by Garo's radiation considering that Genos (a cyborg) was unaffected by it?
Going off the scans on her profile she has just been technologically altered a little bit in order to strengthen her. Unless you can prove that 95% of her biology has been replaced by non-biological technology (Similar to Genos), this isn't a valid argument.

Partial cyborgization isn't going to stop the radiation. Cosmic radiation is extremely penetrating so it can affect all of your volume pretty easily.

Going off the scans on her profile she has just been technologically altered a little bit in order to strengthen her. Unless you can prove that 95% of her biology has been replaced by non-biological technology (Similar to Genos), this isn't a valid argument.

Partial cyborgization isn't going to stop the radiation. Cosmic radiation is extremely penetrating so it can affect all of your volume pretty easily.
I see. Well, if anyone who knows Boruto better would clarify how much of a cyborg Eida is, that would be appreciated.

Back