• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BOAM RP thead 4. "The Chasm Gang"

E instantly changed his mind and went to The Touhou Project verse. He ended up right in the middle of the human village and powered down. Obviously this scared the crap out of most of humans there.

Seeing nothing to do here anymore, I return to the base, and immediately working onto improving the house. First thing on the business is to improve the quality overall of all his contraption...

[COLOR=DAA520]Should we not attempt to help those who survived the battle? Or do you all merely wish to leave this place?[/COLOR]"

[COLOR=800080]"I'm fairly certain that if we save them E will kill them like the last group of soldiers."[/COLOR]

"Well I can always try healing them with my new powers as a test of my powers, what happens afterwards doesn't matter."

The kaiju give the angel a "Then do something about it" look.

Also, he remembers that his around too goddamn many duplicates are still out and desummons them.

Alane sits there as a fork, contemplating David's actions.

"I've only gotten it worse ever since I was brought here... Now I can't even maintain my general shape without someone trying to jump on me..."

"You know what? Maybe they're just a pervert. I mean, no one else had a problem with it! I'm not going to restrict myself to a fork just because of one guy!"

Doning her false sense of security, Alane goes back to normal and keeps away from David.

Went back to his dimension since nothing was happening. He looked down at the PCs. "You had better give me what I want." He muttered to himself.

Mr House awakened and seemed confused "Wha-what happened? What the hell happened!?"

Samael looks on in amazement and thinks to himself.

[COLOR=DAA520]Even the angels weren't this arrogant and stupid.[/COLOR]

Final Godzilla E said:
I get near the Kaiju and say "Wait a minute... Is not that the guy you just said is strong as hell?"
"Kyiiyaa (And i wanted to take another shot at him)"

He responds

(Unpaused) E closed the veiwing portal and teleported outside the dimension to some sort of ship. It's size was unrivaled easily making the planets near it look like dust. On bridge E approached a serpent like being "Scales! I see you've been taking care of my ship." The being slithered out toward E. Strangely he seemed like a being made of legos. "Ah I see you have returned. Let me guess...you want to about the update for the replacements? They have been completed and are ready for deployment." E grinned a wicked grin "Good." Teleporting back to the dimension he sent a message to every soldier in his dimension "Hello everyone! I would to thank you all for your help through out the years. It truly has been amazing so as a reward, you get early retirement." Using his mind every single combat related unit in E's army who wasn't a high rank officer was killed via their brains literally getting scrambled.

E sent a telepathic message to Scales "Now...sent in the replacements."

(Fitting theme https://youtu.be/naNeJe1alt0 )

New soldiers teleported in where the old troops died but they were different. They were at least 12 ft tall and had armor that only magnified their size and power. Their mere presence caused most wild life to flee. They weapons were larger and more intimidating just like their new armor. "So how stong are they?" E asked. "City level and up just like you requested, I gave them those resistances you spoke of well." E smirked "Sent a squad to that weird Tropois place and burn it to the ground. Show them that play time is truly over." A moment after that all info pads went crazy with alarms blaring. "Help! Some psychopaths have started shooting up the city! If anyone can hear me WE NEED HELP!"

Back