• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BOAM RP thead 4. "The Chasm Gang"

I intend to stay behind, since it have nothing to do with me. But then I heard the news that the city (object) is getting destroyed, so I followed Samael toward the spot.

Once you get to the other side it's to be absolute chaos. Corpes were in the streets, skyscrapers were collapsing, explosions were everywhere, and apparently some new kind of heavily armored troopers were tearing the city apart. One of the soldiers noticed you and just glared at you through his mask. You could feel his bloodlust through the mask.

"Tch, it's already this much."

I then perform an emergency repairment on all of the object in this city, quickly restore them to their original shape. As for the enemies size, I quickly reduce the quality of the gear they're wearing, and make them failed on the spot, incapable of harming.

"Something tells me that they are the invaders" I say, to then extend my bow and shoot a storm of arrows towards them, penetrating the space.

@Andy Surprisingly your attempt to weaken him failed and no effect on him whatsoever He began walking toward you, a hint of sadistic laughter could heard behind his mask.

@Faruel They fired back with wrist mounted lazer cannons that destroyed the arrows on an atomic level before aiming toward your group.

"[COLOR=DAA520]This one seems to be quite tenacious.[/COLOR]"

Samael slices at the soldier with his sword, cutting space to split him in half.

Kuroko sighed in annoyance at being forced to fight again, before he opened fire with his halberd at the soldiers.

I make a growl and then concentrate the divine energy and shoot a barrage of arrows made of divine solar energy and penetrating the space.

[I don't know much but I don't think they can atomize a divine energy since it is not made of atoms]

• Za_Waldo.exe activates
The kaiju shoots an immense danmaku of plasma projectiles at the enemies while time is stopped

It seems the blasts from the kaiju were enough to dispatch a few of them, the other attacks just poured salt in the wound. The remaining three looked at each other and nodded . "HYPER TURBO MEGA SUPER SOLDIER ACTIVATE!!!!!" The three soldiers began to glow before merging into a giant version of a regular soldier. The Kaiju would have to look up to see this massive hulking piece of metal.

"Kya ... (Crap)"

I say, while backing away from the giant soldier and starting to create something with Data Manipulation.

"[COLOR=DAA520]Let us finish this quickly.[/COLOR]"

Samael says as he begins slicing space with his sword, trying to split apart the giant soldier into tiny bits.

''Alane jumps way back and gives a powerful solo to the giant robo''

I load another burst of divine solar arrows and I shoot at the giant soldier, teleporting them around him and penetrating him until it hits his soul.

Without moving an inch, blades similar to Samael's formed in tbe air and began blocking and countering Samael's strikes. The doot hits but it did little damage. To get rid of the arrows, it released a massive demonic pulse of energy that destroyed any sort of holy or divine energy. The pulse would also destroy the city and severely damage them if they didn't do something.

"[COLOR=DAA520]So be it.[/COLOR]"

Samael shifts into his true form, he then uses his Aether Manipulation to reverse the force of the pulse back at the giant soldier, leaving the group unharmed.

Ava spawns several large screws above the soldier and manipulate their vectors so they would fall with enough force to pierce and pin the soldier down while applying equality to them

The energy is bounced back but the soldier just absorbs it. He body starts to decrease until he is around until he's the size of an ordinary soldier. He pointed at Samael "In terms of raw power, you exceed your allies but I am curious...Do you think you could take me on in one on one combat? I am HTMSS, You can probably guess that acronym."

"[FONT=Arial;]I am not foolish enough to be goaded into a duel. Stand down or perish.[/FONT]"

Samael says as he uses his Cosmic Knowledge to determine the abilities and weaknesses of the soldier.

He seemed be very similar to the CentipEdE but he was slightly stronger and had more weapons and powers, they seem to be previous powers some of the other PCs had. "Come now." The two of you seem to be taken to sort of wasteland with nothing in it. "I won't take no for an answer.

@Everyone else. The soldier and your ally disappear but in their place you see more of the upgraded soldiers. The dragon and Jim decided to start existing again. The dragon shot a blast of purple fire from its maw. While it did little damage it did seem to disperse them a bit. Jim began to fly and carpet bomb them with fire blasts.

"[FONT=Arial;]Foolish. To believe you can trap one such as I.[/FONT]"

Samael then uses his Event Denial to deny the effects of him being teleported, he reappears back with the rest of the group.

Kuroko gave a growl of frustration, opening fire upon the enemies with his halberd and missiles constructed from his anger.

Back