• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BOAM RP thead 4. "The Chasm Gang"

I feel the power in me...Aside from one, each of my power should be useful in my work.

I then began to experiment with it.

Alexander feels the power flowing through him, and then procedes to light his hand on fire, before putting it out.

These will be useful

I feel a new energy flow in me.

I concentrate my solar energy and combine it with new energy.

"The power of the sun ... is limitless!" I exclaim, as my body burns with energy.

"The divine energy of the sun now flows in me!"

• True Power Unlocked
  • Data Control Aquired
  • +999999 Willpower
The Kaiju uses True Power Data Manipulation to create an info shield around himself.

"Oh yeah, I should also be creating psychic shield a long time ago. Usually, I don't need it though."

I then make it around myself just like that.

"Well, don't know if I should be talking about this, but you should invest more on that shield. Trust from the man who have infinite computing."

The Kaiju nods.

He then reincorces the info shield by appling Power Resistance and Reneration to it, os it may be more resistant to attacks and regenerate when hit.

He then also applies Duplication to it, to cause it to become multi-layered, with new layers costantly being added.

"That's just gonna drain you, let me fixed it abit."

I then improve the quality of the info shield, limiting the among of shield by 10 in exchange for better durability, and a program to instantly deploy shields in proportion to threat upon calculating instantly from data analyzed, with different shield for different basic physical threat and convert into data. I also adding encryption to the thing so it couldn't easily be hacked.

"Oh yeah, you also should add some artificial life form for it, to lay off the processing cost"

"You know, a little friendly match between ourselves might be a good chance to get a hang of our new abilities."

Alexander says to the others while lighting his hand on fire.

Overlord775 said:
The kaiju nods again, creating an AI digital live form to handle the processing of the info shield.
I then increase the processing ability of the AI as best as I can, giving it massive intelligent. I then loaded it with experience, giving it massive wisdom.

"I won't give this thing Hyper Mind, as it should grow into it first and later on, if you can. Still, this could relief you of mental task, and also even support you with one. Well, that's all I could give at least."

@Everything "Count me out. I don't like pointless fighting that would harm precious Object. In fact, I'm so gonna keep an eyes on the battlefield itself to provide structural attention."

I said with a stern face

@Andy The kaiju is happy and wants to repay the person for his help.

So, he creates a back up of the upgraded info shield, alongside another AI digital life form, and digitaly sends them to Dave via a data package, which is protected as to not be stealed by someone else.

"It's just my job as Object Whisperer, but I will accept your thank."

I then installed it upon myself, and immediately connect my mind with it, granting it access to my infinite processing mind. I also mixed the shield itself with the psychic shield earlier, giving it even more durability and flexibility.

Samael flies up slightly, a massive pillar of light burns from his body and then vanishes. "[COLOR=DAA520]With each step we grow closer to our victory.[/COLOR]"

''Alane felt rather weird with this new set of powers. Any men not particularly intent on chastity starts to be magnitized by her... Assets.''

Feeling unusually turned on by Alane's "assets", David was both turned on immensely beyond belief, but also very mad, thinking that she was doing this on purpose. Transforming into a magnificent dragon lord in order to escape her attraction, he lowers his snout towards her and grins. . .

"Stop that, right ******* now!"

"Ugh..."

Alane had no idea she was actually doing anything and is generally confused as to why a dragon is yelling at her, shrinking back and covering her chest.

That helped a little . "Uh, thank you. Your magical naked body is over powering my male Human body. Even my dragon ballz are starting to churn."

"In the first place, why do we need to loiter around any longer? Why not returning to our base?"

I said to the group

"DO YOU THINK I WANT SOME GUY BREATHING DOWN MY NECK!?"

Alane tries to figure things out, then just resolves to mimicing the properties of a fork.

As power flows into Yuno's body bursting out of her all at once. As the energy releases from her body, it crack and breaks the ground beneath her feet and begins to induce rather dangerous status effect on those in the area.

Noticing this, Yuno quickly tries her best to contain the mana within her body before permanent damage can be done.

While everyone else was doing that E disappeared then reappeared in "To Aru" verse. "Lets see what kind of challenge awaits...but first." A strange dark gem appears in his hand "It's been awhile since I used this!" The gem merged with his body causing he power to grew. New hax and abilities opened up to him however he looked exactly the same. His aura echoed through out the verse beckoning anyone with enough power to challenge him. (E is High 1-C in this form)

Back