• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions: Thousand Year Blood War

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, every Post-Skip Captain's Bankai gets Island level+ outside of Seniors. Every Sternritter's Vollständig gets Island level+, outside of Elites.

FKT Ichigo should be Large Island level in Bankai. Unohana stated that with less than half of his reiatsu, he was comparable to herself. Aizen, and Ishhin scale. Gin, Urahara and Yoruichi possibly scale.

Large island? I mean it's not like every Captian is on the same lvl. Unohana could be weaker than certain others.

Maybe At least island+, likely higher or likely Large island.

Also, i agree with who scales, except maybe for Gin. I don't remember how their battle went, but i think Ichigo was loosing mostly due to him being scared by what was going on around them and wasn't really concentrated on the battle.

Plus Gin was overwhelming him in speed more than power since Ichigo still blocked his sword pretty easily.

That said i don't remember the battle perfectly.

Gin was never taking ichigo seriously, and can injure Rockstar Aizen who, Albeit likely restricting his reiatsu, did substantial damage. More than anyone did in the series besides ichigo.

@Aizen Yes, but he got him off guard and with a piercing attack so that is not really that impressive if we count how piercing attacks work and how much easier in anime it is to hurt someone off Guard. In particular if you consider what rockstar did to him later.

Anyway, i think Gin was winning there due to speed rather than power, but i am fine with upgrading him since i am not all that convinced.

@blanked a battle between shinigami is a battle of reiatsu. If he wasnt comparable to restricted rockstar Aizen his sword wouldnt of hurt him. And his poison still affected Aizen aswell, despite higher reiatsu being able to nosell abiltiies.

And Aizen powered up to his Trancendent form after Gin attacked him from behind so... moot point

Town level+ Calc (Needs evaluation)

Ikkaku Madarame: Obviously.

Edrad Liones: The guy who did the freaking feat.

Ggio Vega: Comparable to Edrad.

Findorr Calius: Comparable to Edrad.

Yachiru Kusajishi: Superior to Ikkaku.

Guenael Lee: Damaged Yachiru.

Aaroniero Arruruerie: Superior to Edrad.

Szayelaporro Granz: Superior to Edrad.

Mayuri Kurotsuchi: Superior to Ikkaku fought Szayelaporro

Uryü Ishida in Letz Stil and pre-timeskip/Post-Timeskip: Damaged Mayuri, fought against a Privaron a former Espada, and Szayelaporro/Shouldn't be much weaker than pre-timeskip comparable to Chad.

Yumichika Ayasegawa: Comparable to Ikkaku.

Nemu Kurotsuchi: Superior to Ikkaku.

Chōjirō Sasakibe: Superior to Ikkaku

Rukia Kuchiki: Defeated Aaroniero, most likely comparable to Ikkaku and Rangiku

Rangiku Matsumoto: Fought Hisagi and fought Haillibel's Fracción who is most likely superior or at least comparable to Edrad

Hisagi Shühei: Defeated Findorr, comparable to or most likely better than Rangiku.

Nanao Ise: Comparable to Rangiku.

Renji Abarai: Fought Szayelaporro, most likely comparable to Ikkaku and Rangiku

Izuru Kira: Comparable to Hisagi and Rangiku

Ichigo Kurosaki pseudo shikai.

Orihime Inoue

Yasutora Sado (Chad)

Large Town level Calc (Just a size change)
All Shikai captain. Except Mayuri probably.

All Base Espada. Except the 8th and 9th.

Tessai Tsukabishi

Tōsen Kaname

Ichigo Kurosaki fullbring shikai

All base Vizard

Kugo Ginjo after absorbing Ichigo fullbring

Large City level+ Calc (Was accepted by a former calc member)
Hitsugaya Tōshirō Bankai: The guy who freaking performed the feat.

Tier Harribel Resurrección: Fought Hitsugaya.

Baraggan Louisenbair Resurrección

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez Resurrección

Zommari Rureaux Ress

Yammy Llargo Ress

Nnoitra Gilga Ress

Ichigo Kurosaki Hollow Mask

All Vizard Hollow Mask

Sajin Komamura bankai

Tōsen Kaname hollow mask and ress

Suì-Fēng bankai

Kenpachi Zaraki

Byakuya Kuchiki

Ulquiorra Cifer ress

Shükurō Tsukishima

Kugo Ginjo bankai

Island level Calc (Another size change}
Base Sosuke Aize and all of his transformation up to monster: Superior to Hitsugaya

Shigekuni Yamamoto Genryusai shikai: Comparable to Aizen, superior to Hitsugaya

Shunsui Kyōraku: Likely still superior to Hitsugaya

Jüshirō Ukitake: Comparable to Shunsui

Ulquiorra Segunda: Likely comparable to Starrk

h1/h2 Ichigo: Fought and defeated Seguna Ulquiorra

Coyote Starrk: Fought Shunsui

Isshin Kurosaki: Fought Aizen and damaged him

Kisuke Urahara: Fought Aizen and damaged him

Yoruichi Shihoi: Fought Aizen and damaged him

Gin Ichimaru: Damaged sexy Aizen

Retsu Unohana: Comparable to the other Senior captains

Kenpachi Zaraki after kill Unohana

All the freaking Sternritter except Cang Du, Nianzol Weizol, PePe Waccabrada, and BG9 (they'll probably be large Town to Large City).

Sajin Komamura

Ichigo Kurosaki Fullbring Bankai

All of the Royal Guards.

Forgot about this one
Royd Lloyd

Loyd Lloyd

Conclusion
This is all a rough placement on where they all go. Obviously I will add better reasoning to the profiles and remove unnecessary keys or add them and scale them accordingly where needed when it happens.

Edit: I might be missing some profiles as I did this with a massive headache.

@KuuIchigo Hope you get better soon.

Also, Zommari is left out there in the Tensou Juurin case. His Resurreccion form can be scaled to Byakuya since he actually survived one of Senbonzakura Kageyoshi's most powerful attacks.

@LordAizenSama What do you think?

@soldierblue I don't mind, neutral on it but I got no idsue with it.

@Italian omg no. Firstly Kenpachi unconciously restrains himself when fighting different opponents to have a good fight. And byakuya obviously got a decent amount stronger. Considering he could fight yammy in rez not too badly. Meanwhile soulsociety bankai ichigo got utterly curbstomped by grimmjow unarmed in base form.

Yammy Rez could maybe scale to toshiros storm calc at best. AT BEST.

@ItalianGuy

I don't get why Yammy would be 6-C. At best we can scale him to pre time skip Bankai Hitsugaya.

H1 ichigo means Masked ichigo? If that's the case, I dont think he should scale to Segunda Etapa. Ulquiorra only entered that state to show how powerful he really was compared to ichigo and proceed to stomp casually.

I'm assuming Fullbringer Bankai Ichigo will be Mountain level+ too.

There's still his normal Fullbring form which is currently City Block level with no justifications. Maybe Unknown if there's nothing to scale from.

Also, Chad and Orihime.

Since this is post time skip and Ichigo should absolutely not be weaker than post time skip Hitsugaya, I don't see why he can't be scaled to the 6-C calc (at least in Bankai). But I'll see what KuuIchigo and LordAizenSama have to say on this.

Also, I would advise against scaling Ginjo to 6-C as well. Once Ichigo went Bankai, he dispersed a full powered Cero from Ginjo with his bare hand and it seemed utterly casual. Ichigo then proceeded to stomp him.

Chad: Superior to third seat officers of the Gotei 13 during the Soul Society arc. In the next arc, he trained with Renji and defeated a Privaron Espada. I think it's safe to scale him to the 7-C Ikkaku calc if/when it gets evaluated.

Orihime: I don't know (-_-)

Yeah me and kuu already discussed it in private, seems we forgot to add it in the list he made.

Fullbring Shikai Ichigo is at least large town from Sajin Komumars

Fullbring Bankai Ichigo gets At least 6-c, with at most Multi continent dura with blut vene. Took the Reiatsu of 6 captains to regain his shinigami power, and Seeing how much effort Yhwach made to keep Ichigo from interfering with the fight in soulsociety

And yeah Ginjo doesnt scale. He becomes 7a+ instead

Actually Fullbring Bankai Ichigo would be Island+ since Urahara is and he fought Quilge who could hurt Urahara. Also regained his powers from a bunch of top tiers.

I'm assuming it was scaled from the Lieutenants or fodder arrancars who are City Block.

Honestly not sure what to do with these two. Orihime was able to hurt a base Ginjo before he absored Ichigo's fullbring. Chad was able to defeat a Privaron who most likely is comparable to the Pivaron that was able to fight against Shikai Ichigo who would scale to Ikkaku. So probably town level+ for him.

@LordAizenSama

Should we make three keys for Ginjo like on the OBD?

Key: Base | Shinigami Fullbring | Bankai Fullbring

Base would scale to Chad I think (around Lieutenant level). Second key would be High 7-C since he survived Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshou and also badly burnt Shikai Ichigo's arm with his own blast.

KuuIchigo said:
Chad was able to defeat a Privaron who most likely is comparable to the Pivaron that was able to fight against Shikai Ichigo who would scale to Ikkaku. So probably town level+ for him.
Soul Society Chad stomped a third seat and they're just below Lieutenants. But I don't think he's Lieutenant level at this point since a Fraccion almost stomped him (and that too a weak one). In the next arc, he trained with Renji and got way stronger. He should be around Lieutenant level at this point.

Which third seat again? I was talking about arrancar arc Chad. Soul Society Chad would just be whatever his stats are right now.

A Fraccion is at least comparable or even stronger than a Privaron who are hand picked by the Espada.

Edit: Actually, Privaron are former Espada so they are technically stronger, but should still be comparable to by a fraccion for the reason I stated.

Soldier Blue said:
@LordAizenSama

Should we make three keys for Ginjo like on the OBD?

Key: Base | Shinigami Fullbring | Bankai Fullbring

Base would scale to Chad I think (around Lieutenant level). Second key would be High 7-C since he survived Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshou and also badly burnt Shikai Ichigo's arm with his own blast.
Sounds good

Well, that would solve Orihime's dilemma as she was able to hurt Ginjo so she would scale.

Edit: And normal Fullbring Ichigo should be around a Lieutenant level since regaining his powers or is comparable to base Ginjo. Chad was able to damage Ichigo so that should solidify his tier.

Anyways I'm going to sleep. I won't be able to continue this until I'm back from work.

Orihime: Planet level (blocked an attack from Yhwach)

If anyone is wondering, Im not serious.

They should most likely be island level+, none of them have any reasons to scale to Shikai Kenpachi's feat with Nimaya being a possibility.

KuuIchigo said:
Edit: Actually, Privaron are former Espada so they are technically stronger, but should still be comparable to by a fraccion for the reason I stated.
^ Indeed.

Privaron Espada > Fraccion

Burning Full Fingers said:
Have we discussed the Royal Guard aside from Ichibē?
Island level+ (they should be stronger than Hitsugaya).

As for Nimaiya: I think OBD scales his AP from Zaraki due to the absolutely ridiculous cutting power of his sword and due to the fact that he wanted to cut off base Yhwach's limbs.

I'm not sure how this would fly here. If we did accept that, his key would look something like this:

Tier: 6-C himself, High 6-A with Sayafushi

Attack Potency: Island level+ himself (Should be superior to Toshiro Hitsugaya), Multi-Continent level with Sayafushi

Durability: Island level+

That makes a lot of sense for Nimaya. Since his base has no good feats to put him any higher.

I'm guessing Ginjo would scale to the island level+ feat for being somewhat comparable to fullbring Bankai Ichigo.

Amlad22 said:
I'm guessing Ginjo would scale to the island level+ feat for being somewhat comparable to fullbring Bankai Ichigo.
It was agreed not to put Ginjo at 6-C since Bankai Ichigo stomped him and casually dispersed a full powered Cero from him with his bare left hand.

This means Bankai Ichigo's reiatsu >> Bankai Ginjo's reiatsu

Leave Ginjo's profile alone for now till the 7-C Ikkaku/Edrad calc is evaluated. We'll take care of it once we start getting to the Lieutenants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back