• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Condom Aizen
880293140270051418.png

Anyways I am neutral towards the multiplier leaning towards agreeing FRA
It's kinda sus though hence my neutrality.

True, we can always iron out everything else and revisit this topic to get some other opinions on it.

So about Ulquiorra downscaling from VL Ichigo with his strongest attacks, couldn’t you also use him slicing off Ichigo’s horn with a Lanza to support that?

That point has been dropped due to Azashiro-fight Zaraki being stronger than Cien-fight Zaraki as per statements.

Lol great point regarding base aizen > cien. I completely forgot about how he submitted himself to aizen and worked under him as an espada despite his big ego.

So if the sokyoku scale gets accepted, wouldn't this also upgrade FKT V2 hollow mask ichigo, kisuke, isshin, gin and yoruichi to planetary as well since they scale to base aizen?
I do not really agree to scale all those characters to base Aizen, we are kinda lenient towards character that can scale around a casual Aizen (my opinion), I’m not downplaying Ichigo, but to be completely honest, that was a surprise attack and what he did was just a “cut” that wasn’t even that deep into Aizen body who was not defending himself and Ichigo really put all himself into that attack which was a gestuga tensho not a normal slash, I perfectly know reiastu rule, but I think Base Aizen would stomp that Ichigo if he went full serious mode, same for Gin he would get stomped by Aizen.

Yoruichi kinda neutral, but Im not convinced in her scaling…

Isshin yes and Urahara yes.

It could work, Urahara I don’t think even get stronger towards the manga, and his feat in CFYOW support his strength.
I want to make a list of possible characte scaling at this point since the thread seems blocked.

• azashiro
  • kenpachi
  • Unohana
  • Yamamoto
  • shinigami Aizen
  • Urahara/Yoruichi
  • Isshin
  • Askin
  • gremmy
  • base Yhwach
  • Ichibei
  • Gerard
  • Adult Toshiro\Byakuya (not sure)
  • Pernida
  • Mayuri/Nemu (not sure)

this should be all? You guys want to add/remove someone?

By the way, I didn't really understand the level that is being suggested, if it's not explained in Zettatons, Yottatons, etc. I don't understand 🤡, I saw some quick comments and I saw Ichigo Star, yes fellows I am Lost :(

By the way, I didn't really understand the level that is being suggested, if it's not explained in Zettatons, Yottatons, etc. I don't understand 🤡, I saw some quick comments and I saw Ichigo Star, yes fellows I am Lost :(
Arc is trying to get:

mugetsu/Dangai ichigo and butterfly/monster aizen upscaled to planetary via to scaling to the weakened soul king.

Azashiro, SAFWY kenpachi, Vasto lorde ichigo and all those who scale above to planetary via sokyoku scaling

Bankai yama to moon level/planetary for being able to destroy SS and being > SAFWY kenpachi

Ressurection hikone, CFYOW base kenpachi (w/o eyepatch) and CFYOW bankai ginjo upgraded to planetary via all being relative to res hikone who is confirmed relative to muken aizen and soul king yhwach's corpse/WSK

A 1000X gap between dangai ichigo and hogyoku aizen

Since we're on a CRT about the Top Tier power scale. I believe this is a good time to address a completely ignored fact. Is the fight between Shunsui and Ukitake against YamaShikai seriously. I still don't understand why this is ignored, considering how relevant it is to the two captains' scale of power.

I agree with the OP.

Since we're on a CRT about the Top Tier power scale. I believe this is a good time to address a completely ignored fact. Is the fight between Shunsui and Ukitake against YamaShikai seriously. I still don't understand why this is ignored, considering how relevant it is to the two captains' scale of power.

I agree with the OP.
It’s all off screen, that’s why we ignore it. It’s just far safer to scale off their own screen fights.

It’s all off screen, that’s why we ignore it. It’s just far safer to scale off their own screen fights.
Technically Shunsui has no anti feat except he got affected by KS. He definitely has better feats in TYBW. Is there any statement that he trained between the time gap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back