• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Discussion Rule [Staff Only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damage3245

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Please note that this thread is Staff Only, as recommended by Antvasima.

The topic of the thread is a recent Discussion Rule that I was given permission to add:
  • Please refrain from attempting to revise the distance between the Seireitei and the Soul Society until the anime adaptation reaches that point. The topic has been discussed numerous times over the years and a figure has been decided on by the Calc Group.

Essentially the situation is as described there. This topic has come up repeatedly ever since the final arc of Bleach a few years ago, and there's been numerous calcs and proposed methods of finding this distance.

Recently I made a Calc Group Members thread to come to a decision about what method and figure we should go with. We came to a conclusion, the distance calc was applied to the speed calcs of the verse and the profiles have been updated with this. Since this was a conclusion reached by members of staff to settle a controversial topic, there should not immediately be new threads trying to change this figure. Just as we have multiple other discussion rules in place for subjects that have been discussed to death, this discussion rule should be fine.

Some regular members disagree with this assessment, so I've opened this staff-only thread to decide if this added rule is justified or not.

I'm fine with the proposal. I'm fairly certain we had several dozen debates about the feat at this point and it is turning into a stamina competition.
As usual, this might change with new evidence. Like, the anime might provide something. But for now, we should leave the debate finished.

Indeed. That's why I put in a qualifier in the rule that when the anime comes out and provides potentially new evidence, it can be looked into again.

I agree to wait for new evidence to pop up. With the anime coming out 2021, a lot of things might change.

This should probably be fine to add then.

Then the consensus seems to be that it is fine to keep there.

Thank you everybody who has posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back