• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread XX

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's something I would expect for funny filler honestly, or omakes

Anyway, I'm more interested in the game stuff. So is there more to the Cacao Society stuff ?

We should probably update the verse page with the new Calculations (like MHS+ soul society arc characters ect...).

also, i can't wait High 6-C (or more) Sternritters but sadly, passive reiatsu crush make 90% of the matches impossible lol

Uhm, I mean, Passive Reiatsu Crush would only apply to like people who are shit at controlling their powers and is constantly leaking or it's against a normal human

Also we could make matches with characters that are spirits at least, Goku when he's dead ? Literally all the Servants in Fate since they are spirits that just have physical form

Spirit Goku needs appropriate soul resist or he still gets reiatsu crushed. Fate and Bleach matches are gonna be some of the only ones that arent't passive stomps for Bleach though.

AnonymousBlank said:
Spirit Goku needs appropriate soul resist or he still gets reiatsu crushed. Fate and Bleach matches are gonna be some of the only ones that arent't passive stomps for Bleach though.
That's true...

Despite me loving to debate Bleach vs Naruto on discord, if you do that here, I will come for you, Causality. And I will find you ovo

Honestly, they dont look as flashy as the 2nd and especially 1st round of CFYOW characters, however... Stark has 2 Hogyukus, 1 in his chest and 1 in his belly.

W0NDER3X said:
Honestly, they dont look as flashy as the 2nd and especially 1st round of CFYOW characters, however... Stark has 2 Hogyukus, 1 in his chest and 1 in his belly.
Well, he is two characters after all.

Appearance wise, Starrk is awesome, Aaroniero seems amazing in a strangely fascinating way and Szayel sucks. The two Hogyokus reflecting Starrk and Lilynette's Hollow holes is a nice touch, almkst as epic as the two wolf cannons he whips out Tengen style.

@W0NDER

I personally like this banner more than the first but thats with hindsight and Grimm not being as epic as I wanted. Szayel and Aaro will hopefully run unique skills like the 4th Anni Ichigo's while Starrk better be 14 SAR or some new amount of SAD.

I'm personally just gonna do a summon and that's it. I'm saving up for CFYOW Halibel after all. And I'm gonna end up selling my soul for her

Shouldn't the Sternritter and certain Quincy like Masaki have Blut Arterie on their stats like they do Vene? A fully opened Blut Arterie is said to be able to allow them to contend with power comparable to a bankai, without Vollstandig

Hst master said:
Shouldn't the Sternritter and certain Quincy like Masaki have Blut Arterie on their stats like they do Vene? A fully opened Blut Arterie is said to be able to allow them to contend with power comparable to a bankai, without Vollstandig
When is that stated? Do you have a scan?

all i remember is that blut arterie buff attack idk anything about being on par with bankai ... volstandig is their answer to bankai when they can no longer steal them

https://www.***********.net/bleach/498/14

Basically Quilge saying he wouldn't be able to harm Ichigo without Blut Arterie Active. IIRC Kisuke also gives a breakdown of it.

Can I just say Round 3 is not my banner? I have all six of the extras. Its nice to see a Mind that isn't an Arrancar killer thoug. Aaro and Szayel getting Specials that do two things is pretty nice considering they are both support and debuff (granted them somehow applying two debuffs would be broken as all hell).

So, is this a calculable speed feat ? Yoruichi managred to wrap Byakuya's entire Zanpakuto so fast that the begining of the cloath doesn't even seem to have been affected by gravity.

Edit: and another thing I've noticed that proves Seireitei being insanely big: when Yoruichi takes Ichigo and runs away from Byakuya, she stated that she used a couple hundred Shunpos to get away . Remember that Captains can travel miles away with just 1 Shunpo.

To add to the couple hundred Shunpos, this took place in the center of the Seireitei and she escaped to the cave in Sokyoku hill, also in the center of the Seireitei. This center is goddamn huge.

Can I just say **** round 3? Spent 2k for another Kaien dupe, Aizen dupe, Baraggan dupe and Ikkaku dupe. Almost wanna grind the Senkaimon for more orbs just to get one of the three SEs.

AnonymousBlank said:
Can I just say **** round 3? Spent 2k for another Kaien dupe, Aizen dupe, Baraggan dupe and Ikkaku dupe. Almost wanna grind the Senkaimon for more orbs just to get one of the three SEs.
That's cute i spent same amount for only 4 stars

Damn man, I should have known others would have suffered worse. I apologise for thinking only of myself. The hope of seeing the rainbow only to hear other voices is soul crushing.

AnonymousBlank said:
F. for those who got shafted by Round 3 summons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back