• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that don't know, Can't Fear Your Own World is getting a third volume. Perhaps even more since Narita said there was enough content to fill 4-5 novel sized volumes.

CFYOW

On top of this, Bleach Brave Souls will be adding Can't Fear Your Own World characters and updated iterations of characters like the Espada. Thus, we'll be getting Pierrot studio art of said characters and can use them for future profiles.

CFYOW 1

Shamelessly copying and pasting this shit:

Bleach live action film
So I watched the Bleach live action movie on Netflix. It was quite good. One of the better live-action anime adaptions in a long time. Any Bleach fan would definitely like the film.

What I especially liked was that it stayed overall very faithful to the source material (we even see Rukia using her stupid bunny drawings) while keeping the verse's mythology easy enough to comprehend for newcomers to the franchise. The fights were very well done and the special effects were fantastic. The actors also did a decent job with the roles they were given, especially Byakuya and Renji. And man does Seireitei look awesome.

My only issue with the film is Orihime. She has only a minor role in the film but she was annoying. And keep in mind that I like Orihime in the manga and anime, so me saying this all is quite something.

Feats from the film
Half an hour into the film, Uryu already has a good feat. He shoots an arrow several kilometres in an instant and disperses a cloud.

I'm not sure what the KE on that cloud dispersal would yield, but his arrows are definitely hypersonic. Ichigo, Renji, Grand Fisher all could react to that shit.

Subsonic movement speed with hypersonic combat speeds & reactions for everyone.

I created pages for Novel characters and they were deleted because they lacked content, but there are Dragon Ball pages with less content running around that don't even have any abilities on them. Can someone explain to me why?

The Bleach pages: Must have been low quality.

The Dragon Ball pages: Must be of good quality or nobody cared enough to report them on the profile deletion requests thread.

So I will just basically copy paste what I wrote in the other thread.

@imadeThat's not what I was referring to,I was talking about the misconception on soul king being able to flow souls or have anything to do with souls based on a fan translation and technically I posted the real manga saying soul king had his reiatsu sealed by the shinigami and used to hold the world from merging,there wasn't any statement in it regarding soul king being able to balance souls,so what am saying is,yhwach absorbed the soul kingand stopped the worlds from merging, shouldn't that be at least planet level ap???and am not talking about the yhwach merging the worlds,atleast till I get a viz translation for that.

Danny1112 said:
So is anyone hearing me out at all or am I being genuinely ignored.
Sorry. Busy with a flood of notifications and other stuff.

And to answer your question: It seems that Yhwach is talking about the flow of souls maintaining the stability of the realms in all iterations of the scan in question.

Soldier Blue said:
And to answer your question: It seems that Yhwach is talking about the flow of souls maintaining the stability of the realms in all iterations of the scan in question.
No,in the scan yhwach says soul king was sealed to stabilize/hold soul society in which numerous number of konpaku flow in and out,and the other worlds are connected to it,he didn't mention soul king being involved with souls unlike the other fan translations says,and to correct some things,it's the shinigami's job to maintain the soul balance why the soul king keeps the world intact so that souls can flow in and out,if we were following the fan translation which is wrong that would mean anyone can be put as soul king,as it's just only to flow souls that's an easy task,then ichibei wouldn't be bothering on finding powerful beings.

That's a very curious fact, if the Soul King is able to maintain the balance of souls, why would Shinigami kill a bunch of Souls to maintain stability in the Human World for all the Hollows killed by the Quincy? If the Soul King can do this job why is Mayuri going around and doing it for him?

@imade

Dr.Fix's thread where he tried to make Unohana and several others High 6-A from base Kenpachi (WE TALKED ABOUT AND DISAGREED about it here if you need to catch up from the very beginning since it's a long thread).

Am sorry for being blunt but this statement above. Specifically the tiny phrase in bold italics,addressed to @Soldier blue is a lie..and the exact opposite of what occurred in the thread,most agreed with @Dr fix's thread with some being inconclusive, and a few disagreed(by few I mean 2,3 maybe 4).Each with their own valid-semi valid reasons.

@Soldier blue

Oh lest I forget.. Uuuooh Swodger bwu I mwished u.. Welcome back..hope your Dad is all better

@ZZsax

That's not a lie, that line was talking directly to Soldier Blue, if you clicked the link you would see tht it was me and Soldier Blue talking about it and disagreeing.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
@ZZsax

That's not a lie, that line was talking directly to Soldier Blue, if you clicked the link you would see tht it was me and Soldier Blue talking about it and disagreeing.
Oh sorry,my bad, didn't click the link.However my statement on the thread still stands...and I think @soldier blue has to take a look at the thread discussions and decide for himself

Shadowbokunohero said:
id rather have a yuri with Rukia
Dude, redheads. Also Rukia wouldn't equal right with Fem Ichigo, Orihime on the other hand. I mean it's basically Tatsuki x Orihime, the only difference is that both women in the ship have big boobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back