• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 16

Aernasilver said:
IIRC LA Uryu had light speed arrows.
I'm not sure, might need to re-watch the movie again. Even if it is, I'm pretty sure it's outlier. And just imagine the controversy lol.

Dat Dot said:
Aernasilver said:
IIRC LA Uryu had light speed arrows.
I'm not sure, might need to re-watch the movie again. Even if it is, I'm pretty sure it's outlier. And just imagine the controversy lol.
LA means live action, the Light Novel of the movie completely removes reishi from the verse and replace it with light.

Anyone have a problem if I remove calculations that haven't been evaluated from the Bleach verse page?

Dat Dot said:
Oh. Never know "A" stands for "Novel".
Good to know. That's really enlightening.
It doesn't. LA means Live Action. I completely missed that. I mostly don't read what I wrote before posting it. lol

@IMade; the Ichibei Calc hasn't been evaluated but it is on the list.

Also, I really think the current list needs to be sorted out into AP calcs and Speed calcs, and maybe even have the accepted values listed next to them.

This is the updated calc list so far:

Calculations

Location Size

Attack Potency

Speed

There are probably calcs that are being used on profiles that weren't already added to the Bleach verse page. I don't really want to go hunting through every single profile just yet.

the first stern calc got changed to sub iirc so this whole list needs to be fixed plus gremmy i hear is being downgraded and espadas being upgraded , and all of that is being done after the novel is done which should be soon

@Zezu; yeah, this list isn't the final list of calcs. There's always going to be changes to it as new calcs are accepted and old calcs are revised.

If the first of those speed calcs isn't going to be used any more, what other MHS+ calcs are there that are accepted?

Yeah that is true...

Wait, did anyone make a calc on Vasto Lorde's Cero that completely mutilated Ulquiorra ? I think someone did

yo serious issue.. anyone got the viz chapter for 507? thats the chapter where yamas bankai stats if its erasure or not...

@Zezu; I already answered that up above I believe. The word erasure is not used.

Here is a link to the chapter.

heres my take from the chapter...

1- erasure isnt used thats correct but gone without a trace is 2-his bankai from 1000 years ago changed 3- his sun armor is legit so not sure why people call it a hyperbole 4-what do we do about the erasure , since the word wasnt used? or does leave without a trace lead to that? i googled it , this is what that means

"disappear without a trace. phrase. If you say that someone or something disappears without a trace, you mean that they stop existing or stop being successful very suddenly and completely. One day he left, disappeared without a trace"

Just a troll that has been blocked and mass-deleted. Let's move on.

We currently don't seem to have any MHS+ calcs on the list.

The speed ratings in Bleach really need an overhaul.

damage scroll up above you and yes snake this is what that means i googled it

disappear without a trace. phrase. If you say that someone or something disappearswithout a trace, you mean that they stop existing or stop being successful very suddenly and completely. One day he left, disappeared without a trace. soo its erasure

Back