• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 14

Nel/Grim>Tokinada/Shuhei>Hallibel/Hikone for me

Ofc, that only includes characters they've announced so far.

Hikone will be High 6-A. Tokinada on the other hand depends on if Unohana scales to Base Kenpachi. If she does he'll also be High 6-A. If not he'll scale to whatever the new results of Ulquiorra's Lanza del Relampago will be.

Hisagi's bankai is hax not AP. This is the description of his bankai.

"Shühei conjures a large black orb of chains far overhead, which shine a black light of shadows across the surrounding area. Thick black chains extend from the orb into the ground like tree. The chains extending and wrapping around both the necks of Shühei and his opponent. As long as they're both connected, they share pain and injuries while their spiritual-energies are drained in order to continuously reverse the damage inflicted upon them both, until they're both finally exhausted."

ok but his hax reaches that lvl of power so should we not put the tier via hax , i think thats a good idea only cuz it tells us where the NLF stops

There is no tier via hax, its just dura negation, pain and probability manip (share pain and injuries), limited life manip (their spiritual-energies are drained), and causality manip (in order to continuously reverse the damage).

So Hisagi's Bankai connects him with his opponent via chains from that come from a large black metal ball in the sky which connects their sense of pain, drains them of their spiritual energy until near death, and use causality manipulation to make sure that both Hisagi and his opponent doesn't die from injuries, like Orihime?

Iam sorry,but can someone tell me why SK body parts are "at least 100 million years old" ?

I get why ichibe is that,but the novel said after hundreds of millions of years after creation,hollows appered..so did the menos..then SK was born

He didn't live that 100 million years nor his body parts did

He should be "at least 1 million years old" which as what was stated in the novels and by rukia in the manga,is how old SS is

Soul King created the material world. The world of Reishi was separated by him all those years ago. We don't know if the same being (SK) created everything and he made himself known to others when the planet size menos came into existence. Ichibei described him as the soul King just been born by existence itself. How do we know he didn't just created a physical form for himself like Jesus to intervene? SK age should be unknown.

Did Mr.YH destroyed the Hogyoku for good when he blasted Aizen's chest? Is there any confirmation of Aizen having the Hogyoku in the light novels?

Prepare your bellies for a good laugh. A guy on comicvine says Mimihagi's speed feat is fan fiction. Imma post it if he elaborates.

Having done VC debates with CViners, they think that calcs are wrong if they come from VSBW. Posting that calc means nothing and won't help if the thread is on CV

Bleach and CV don't go hand in hand very well (hill lvl Lanza, small-mountain lvl and supersonic God-Tiers, etc,), so that's to be expected.

AppleLord said:
Soul King created the material world. The world of Reishi was separated by him all those years ago. We don't know if the same being (SK) created everything and he made himself known to others when the planet size menos came into existence. Ichibei described him as the soul King just been born by existence itself. How do we know he didn't just created a physical form for himself like Jesus to intervene? SK age should be unknown.
He should be "at least 1 million years old" since we know that he excisted in the old world when ss,human world and hueco mundo are 1 million years old

"Should I remind you that The Soul King Palace possess 72 Layers of Barriers between Seretei and the Palace, the Soul King Palace is located in another dimension according to Yamamoto. When the portal is opened you need to cross those 72 Barriers which is not possible without Oken, but Ichigo let the barriers opened for 6.000 Seconds [1][2]The proof that the layers of barriers have an important role on the distance is that we literally see the rocket used to enter Soul Society crossing such a distance in almost no time when the Barrier was opened. [3][4][5][6]Also, when the Barriers were opened and Yhwach absorbed Mimihagi, he managed to generate several Black creatures that arrive on Seretei in almost no time at all and yet, Soifon could perceive them coming and several fodders reacted and attacked those things. [7][8][9][10][11][12][13][14]Another thing that prove this is Auswalen which is regarded by multiple people as being Light Speed, cuz is called Light, Aushwalen is nothing but a transfer of power, it doesn't use Natural Light to being with, most of the people claims are: 'Is called light so it most travel at light speed. But we saw that Liltotto not only perceived the Beam coming but and avoid it, and yet, she couldn't even perceive Ichigo moving despite the fact that this same Ichigo took 9 Hours and 15 Minutes to cross the distance between Seretei and the SKP when the 72 layers of barrier were activated [15][16][17][18][19][20][21]Lillie being defeated and falling from Wandereich to Seretei in no time at all [22][23][24][25][26][27]And the last thing, Aizen threatened to shoot down the Soul King Palace when he was on his chair, which is illogical since there is no evidence that the Palace would fall at Relativistic speeds or anywhere close to it before the 6000 seconds time frame ends since we know that the barriers would open again after that, unless Aizen, Rukia, Shinji, Shunsui, Sonfoi and etc, would just stand there waiting entire years for that thing to fall(which obviously wouldn't happen since the barriers would open). [28]"

Read if interested LOL XD

Ovy7 said:
Bleach and CV don't go hand in hand very well (hill lvl Lanza, small-mountain lvl and supersonic God-Tiers, etc,), so that's to be expected.
Yes, 95% of users believe that Naruto and Sasuke can defeat Yhwach with Yamma's bankai and all abilities of Sternritters.

Tell me... how can one ignore the distance and just say all these things are slow af, because the distance is somehow almost nonexistent?

So I was clicking through some profiles and was wondering, why do Uryu, Yhwach (presumably other Quincys as well) not have danmaku? Licht Regen is literally 1k plus arrows being fired and Yhwach just pointed and obliterated Yama with loads of arrows.

Why is Shiro High 6-A for cutting through Hoffnung when he powernulled it?

@Wonder3X

I've never read so much shit, for God's sake.

Did not it strike him that the 6,000 seconds had not yet passed?
About Auswahlen need not comment, my father.

Send me the link, I want to see this.

AnonymousBlank said:
@The peeps that play BBS
Anyone know a set up to auto the tech potions?
What characters do you have? And wdym exactly? You need a set up of red characters? If thats the case, well, TT Ichigo, Nnoitora, new Kenny, 3rd release Ulquiorra (with chappies), movie 3 Kisuke, manga Tosh are all good at autoing. Also swimsuit Nemu, but thats just rumours, i dont have her and idk if she works. Use last ditch survival links if you have any just in case. You could also slap on top of that a stamina recovery link if needed.

Back