• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 14

I dunno but Scheneizel's notes said they thought it wasn't the Saketsu or something like that. This is what Scheneizel's translator note said in their version of this chapter.

T/N: 1. The 'chain'-The term used here is 'Kusari', which means 'chain'. Kubo has used the term 'kusari' when referring to the 'chain of fate' (as seen when Ichigo's was encroached upon, in the Shattered Shaft). However, Shinigami and Arrancars also have a 'chain', but in their case, Kubo has used the term 'Saketsu' or 'soul chain'. Uryuu destroyed Jirobo's Saketsu in the Soul Society arc, causing him to lose his Shinigami powers. Byakuya, too, destroyed Ichigo's Saketsu when he took Rukia away. But in this story, the term used is just 'Kusari', not 'Inga no Kusari' (or 'Chain of Fate' seen in Pluses). Therefore, it seems as if this organ of the Spirit King is neither the Chain of Fate nor the Soul Chain. It seems like an entirely different organ, specific to the Spirit King only. This actually does make sense. The Spirit King doesn't seem to be a Shinigami, so he shouldn't have a soul chain, he is neither a Plus, so he shouldn't have a chain of fate either.

I think Imade has most of the databooks.

Edit: also if you're trying what I think you are I don't think it will be accepted.

I will not do what you're thinking kksaksak
While you have a biased administrator against Bleach, this never goes far.

But thank you, I'll ask Imade.

So the High 6-C calc for Urahara Hado #99 is ok and good to use. Should I make a CRT and decide who scales to it?

Not sure. There are 3 High 6-C calcs for Bleach. The Ulquiorra one, Toshiro one and now this one.

IIRC, the Toshiro one or Ulquiorra one gave higher result than Urahara's one so I don't think it's worth making one since he'll be scaled to one of them anyways. Still, a supporting feat.

The result form the Urahara calc is only for one dragon tho, and Hado #99 has 5 dragons. The full power of Hado #99 would be around 1.3 teratons, low 6-B or small-country, but it can also be a little lower because the dragons had absorbed energy from the surrounding too. Even if we say that only half of the Hado #99 power came from Urahara, that would still put it above Ulq's High 6-C calc.

Hmm. I checked Ulq's Lanza calc again and it didn't take into account an accepted size of Las Noches. So that one might also end up low 6-B.

Well, up to you. I proposed we gather all accepted calc and make a revision when the novel ends.

Question? What is the state of Ichigo's powers after the fight with Ywach, does he have the same True Shikai and Bankai, as well does he regain his hollow and quincy powers after defeating Ywach, does the novel ever address his zanpaktou?

I'm really curious if he still has his full power

Iirc The novel states Ichigo regains his full powers soon after Yhwach is beaten. Couldn't tell which chapter tho.

So he can still go Merged Hollow Form and Bankai, awesome, is there any link to the novel, so I can try to find that specific chapter

Yes he regained all his power, as for his Zanpakuto we learned it cannot be copied by the Zanpakuto that copies every single one in shinigami history. Tokinada attempted to use Zangetsu but instead he just got a broken sword.

I think that Hikone, Grimm and Nel are coming this EOM. The new past characters look like a mid month tbh.

Btw, shouldnt Gremmy have limited reality warping due to his poor imagination?

Anything he thinks of becomes real. Why would that be limited? CIS may hamper their abilities or combat ability but that doesn't mean we slap a limited onto a bunch of their powers.

so what do the hog forms even give them other than a buff? and how strong is the buff or do we not know yet?

I believe they are the same one. Just what if scenario's afaik.

Its possible Nel and Grimm aren't getting Hogyoku forms but basic Segunda Etapa.

"It would not be accurate to call it healing; it was more like the event that he had been cut had simply not taken place"

causality reversal for hisagi ?

Hisagi's Bankai is his own personal Infinite Tsukuyimi made out of chains with a black sun sphere that he created. (The chain is his Zanpakutou not the swords, and people who don't control their reiatsu will get Zanpakutou the size of skyscrapers.)

Hisagi should had fought The Almighty.

Back