• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 14

Are new Grimm and Nel profiles going to be made after we get some feats (hopefully) from their story coming to BBS in a day or so?

Probably because he wasn't much different from his canon counterpart, however the characters in Cacao Society have completely different powers and history

We have Koga, Kariya, Nozomi, Kageroza, Kokuto and a few other anime only characters, it only makes sense to get Ichigo's anime/movie only profile

After looking at the Light Novel involving Izuru and Shazz, Izuru deserves an upgrade. Mayuri enhanced everything about him after reviving him that he was mistaken for a Captain by Shazz by his Reiatsu. Which makes sense why he can handle all of the Lilles by himself.

Spinoirr said:
So we are getting anime ichigo profile if someone can calc the filer and movie feats
The anime counterparts and those who scale to them should actually be much stronger.

Using anime time frames for Hitsugaya's and Ichigo's cloud feats, they could potentially be at High 7-A to 6-C (the former is more likely).

Anime Captain level characters are comfortably MHS+ thanks to Ichigo and Sui-Feng dodging and outpacing lightning attacks which satisfy our criterion for lightning speed (such as being attracted to a lightning rod), Byakuya also reacting to the same attacks, Kariya dancing around lightning based attacks.

Oh hey Soldier. Are you planning to finish your Ulquiorra calcs?

Would be pretty helpful for when the novel finishes and we can start to discuss scaling. But that's up to you.

A buddy of mine told me that reacting to missiles would result to mach 2000-4000 speeds, i can't tell if its correct,but if it is.From what I remember, kenpachi and hitsugaya at separate arcs were casually cutting down missiles.

Depends on the distance between the missile and Kenpachi and how far did the missile traveled before Kenny cut it in two. IIRC, I did a calc for that like half a year ago and the result were indeed in that range of speed (mach 2-4k).

So the full colors of the final volume are out, and apparently Ichigo's skin is supposed to be white in his Merged Hollow Form, even though the Games just have his skin color stay the same
True Bankai Ichigo Color

I just read through the auswhalen light stuff thread,the shit was messed up lol.

Anyways I wanted to give my opinion in the thread,but sadly it was closed.

So I will just say a few things here.

The opposing side in the thread were saying that Auswhalen is not "light" course in some panel,Auswhalen was shown to "bend".

Now,their so wrong in this part course the author wouldn't care less of keeping track with his drawings.

kubo has no idea that there people who wants his drawing for Auswhalen to be consistently straight.

So it's preposterous to base on a fact like "How it is drawn" When there are several indications pointing towards the fact that "Auswhalen" is indeed a "beam of light".

I can't say for Lille's own tho.

So,we have some info according to Houguoku Nelliel/Grimmjow.

- This Nelliel can fight for "eternity" versus base Hikone.Grimmjow was weaker,but he cooler and look good in Hikone eyes(lol).So they both atleast stronger then patched Kenpatchi.

-Nelliel still commands Grimmjow and can blits him and take out from combat.

Looks like Aura was responsible for this events.(kidnapping arrancars).

Events occur after Hikone attack HM.(6months after TYBW)

Ichigo's skin wasn't supposed to be white, Shueisha had to released the final volume again and fix Ichigo's skin to normal.

Did you guys summon for the new characters? I spent 2.3k orbs and only got Grimm, im happy but i wish i got at least 1 more, seeing a lot of people getting at least 2 banners in just 1k orbs :/

Baldurgate said:
So,we have some info according to Houguoku Nelliel/Grimmjow.
- This Nelliel can fight for "eternity" versus base Hikone.Grimmjow was weaker,but he cooler and look good in Hikone eyes(lol).So they both atleast stronger then patched Kenpatchi.

-Nelliel still commands Grimmjow and can blits him and take out from combat.

Looks like Aura was responsible for this events.(kidnapping arrancars).

Events occur after Hikone attack HM.(6months after TYBW)
hmmmmmm even game tells that Nell > Grimm (i know this is not canon,but whatever)

Didn't he spend a named amount of months in Dangai? Then I think they stated how long it was after he lost his powers after Mugetsuing on Aizen.

Ichigo's birthday is in July. TYBW took place in June. So Ichigo is

15 at beginning of the series.

16 during Soul Society to Fake Katakuri Town Arc.

17 during Fullbring to Thousand Year Blood War Arc.

18 in Can't Fear Your Own World.

20 or 21 in We Do Knot Always Love You.

27 at end of series.

29 in Burn the Witch.

35 or 36 in the short illustration Kubo made on teenage Kazui and Ichika

Let's count the months then :

Substitute Arc June to August, Soul Society Arc - August to September, Arrancar Arc - September to October or November, Deicide Arc - October to November or December, with it being technically being January or February for Ichigo's Soul Body, 17 Months Timeskip, Fullbring Arc - Sometime in April or May but July or August if Dangai is accounted

Back