• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 14

Something like the 6-B or something at his FKT Arc/Vasto Lorde self/Fullbring Shinigami, and 6-C for most of Hueco Mundo Ichigo and I guess the Fullbring Ichigo

Dangai Ichigo said:
Something like the 6-B or something at his FKT Arc/Vasto Lorde self/Fullbring Shinigami, and 6-C for most of Hueco Mundo Ichigo and I guess the Fullbring Ichigo
I was just thinking about the Novel Upgrades and the God Tiers getting their 5-B status back.

Yeah that good stuff too. Also I'm pretty sure Fullbring Bankai Ichigo would also scale there too much more easily with the scaling of the novels

Fullbring Bankai Ichigo would probably at the very least scale to the Lanza del Relampago calcs which would be around 6-B. Though he could also possibly be High 6-A since he managed to burn a casual Base Yhwach's arm when he caught him off guard with Blut Vene in the first invasion. Though I'm leaning more towards just 6-B since Yhwach was off guard at the time and he was pretty casual. He even said he was going to use more power later on.

The Fullbring Bankai Ichigo who damaged Yhwach probably got a amp from unlocking his Quincy Powers and later on he gained a amp from Soul Palace treatment the whole food thing from Kirio and the hot spring from Kirinji

What do you guys think about: "Regenerationn (low-mid, possibly higher)" on Gremmy's profile. Does Kenny cutting him horizontally fall into that level of regen anyways?

It should be immortality. Characters with longevity are hundreds or thousands of years old, not 100 million years old. It just doesnt seem right. Longevity is extented life span (for IRL standarts i believe?) and even for Bleach the life span is thousands of years.

Warren Valion said:
Beerus is hundreds of millions of years old, but he isn't immortal.
I meant that Bleach characters' lifespan is about a few thousands of years at most and the difference between this and 100 million years is tremendous.

one of the may reasons i love bleach and kubo's fights scenes

i love the feeling of pure speed those characther display blitzing all the time and this "oh shit" face

bleh , still content for this garbage mobile game instead of real content

thank yhwach there is at least the novels coming out .

Hst master said:
truth be told im not even surprised their trynna downgrade but i think we should finish espadas tier and LN size before we do this... espadas could easily be country due to it being compared to texas along with ulq 2 ress which are both 5-10 multipliers which could lead to it being higher than country

...So... Uh we're in limbo for the main series right ? So... Why don't we gather stuff for Brave Souls or the Live action movie ?

Back