• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a full stomp or a mere borderline stomp?

DMUA said:
Is this a full stomp or a mere borderline stomp?
I wanna say not a stomp. Gilgamesh can kill Black Hat just as easily, it's just that Black Hat is more likely to blast Gilgamesh from the start, since Gilgamesh represents everything Black Hat hates. It might be more even if Gil is bloodlusted, or maybe just inconclusive. I dunno. Definatly gonna say not a stomp though.

If Gil is bloodlusted,

A, might as well make it full power Gil

B, Omniscent Star+Enkidu+Enuma Elish GG no re and Black Hat gets steamrolled.

Alright, maybe bloodlusted is too much. My other points still stand. Gil has the chance to fight back. It's just unlikely. If your really concerned you could always just restrict Black Hat Magisword, I guess.

Nah.

Gil has a shot, though I think it's a borderline stomp due to Gil's arrogance making him extremely unlikely to make the right moves to win.

Okay, i dont know how we rate Black Hat here but apparently he killed full power Pops and Anti-Pops is terrified of him

Villainous

"DISCLAIMER: Due to rules against crossover scaling, the only feats discussed will be from the series' original characters. Things like Black Hat being superior to Anti-Pops or Dementia overthrowing Aku in the Orientation Videos will not be brought up because of this."

DMUA said:
Villainous

"DISCLAIMER: Due to rules against crossover scaling, the only feats discussed will be from the series' original characters. Things like Black Hat being superior to Anti-Pops or Dementia overthrowing Aku in the Orientation Videos will not be brought up because of this."
Okay but why though. Pretty sure original characters are allowed to scale, just not say, scaling Naruto to Goku

No idea where you got that from. Or how Black Hat is more of an "original" character than Naruto is, in this context.

We don't use Toriko, DBS and One Piece's crossover because it's extremely non Canon to all parties involved.

Here, it doesn't fit in the Regular Show Continuity (never thought that statement would have to ever be uttered), this doesn't count.

Man I don't know but the point is it's not scaled to the main character

Well, shoot. The guy from my new favorite CN show FRA.

Seriously, that Magisword is totally beefier than beefy.

Black hat fra

arf tah kcalB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back