• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol sorry then.

But even so Gil will mightly defeat Ragna here,and what the worst part,the BB-verse will be downgraded so hard soon.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Lol sorry then.

But even so Gil will mightly defeat Ragna here,and what the worst part,the BB-verse will be downgraded so hard soon.
Huh? And why is that? What proved it? Is there a link?

Didn't Gilgamesh already have a win against Hakumen? What's the point in having this match when it's so redundant.

From Ever,the BB-verse will be downgraded due of miscalculation and scaling.

One is Izanami will be downgraded to 5-C due of new calc for her,and everybody who is weaker will be high 6-A expect Terumi,Ragna and Jin.

Two is scaling to astral heat,it concluded that scaling from astral heat is false.

You need to contact Ever for further explanation.

I made a rough calc for it, haven't refined it though. I should post it in a blog before long.

I think the 5-C rating is because of the Black Beast, whose existence caused the world to be covered in seither, and that he destroyed half of the Earth back then.

Okay. It's written Moon Level in the blog post ever since this calc was made. So why it's Large Planet Level to begin with?

Because Makoto Nanaya has a 5A "feat" in the form of a non canon Astral Finish which was done easily.

As opposed to Hades Izanami, a god tier in the verse, struggling to perform 5C.

Well,that's because Ever need an calculation for most of the feat,and he's the one who will make the rest of BB cast who didn't get their profile....

But on a side note, We don't need a calc because the calc of Kokone's Ars Magus seems fine and actually it doesn't contradict Ever's downgrade theory at all.

Kokonoe is FAR from being low tier in the verse

She, alone, was able to contain and "seal" a new Black Beast in continnum shift.

Even Izanami said that her magic power was incredible, and that she expected nothing less from Nine's daughter.

She also was able to defeat Terumi alone in one of the timelines in Chronophantasma.

Hades Izanami is an absolute god-tier of the verse and she admitted herself that she would struggle to perform a 5-C feat.

The 5-A feats are not only outliers but non-canon finishers.

I know. I'm just correcting the affirmation about Kokonoe being low tier in the verse.

Low tier in the verse is Makoto, tager, Mai, etc

Kokonoe is easily above mid-tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back