• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just remove Schnee's vote. Easy enough.

Is there actually a reason for BH winning though?

Because the reaoning ignores him getting torn to shreads before he can think

Schnee One said:
Most of them seems key.

And why would Gil start off throwing Dura negation against some random dude in a hat? He didn't even do that against Berserker (Fate/stay night) from my recollection.

That would require he not get Vaporized by Black Hat after the quickdraw phase ends.

He doesn't have to cover any distance, his Magisword easily has enough range to blast Gil.

It's not a gigantic final flash that vaporizes continents, it's a tiny swordbeam only blew up a planet when he aimed it directly at it. Even if it was, it shouldn't kill him so long as he doesn't aim directly at the ground. Which of course, he would only do if PIS was allowed in Versus Debating.

Most of his weapons did ignore dura otherwise they wouldn't pierce Berzerkers skin

And his weapons are all 7A when used, so even if the few that don't get shot, they still hurt as their not that far below his dura.

He wouldn't range says NO U to BH

Not on his page, it's unknown to hundreds of meters

Him hitting Gil combined with his own ura gets him killed. he doesn't need to blow up the planet, the AP gap alone shoots Gil

"Range is unknown to hundreds of meters"

Is clearly seen blasting a planet apart

okay.

The Magisword definitely has interplanetary range, but why the range would scale to his regular powers?

Shooting a planet from far away is range, and we're not saying it does scale kek

I mean from 4 km a beam is like, dodgeable.

Unless BH abuses the AoE and planet bust, which would kill both

He always says Kek

Maybe I should revise that... Never had range occur to me that much.

Kaltias said:
The Magisword definitely has interplanetary range, but why the range would scale to his regular powers?
Only scales to the Magisword far as I'm concerned.

Alright, history lessons for people that get snarky over my usage of kek.

World of Warcraft. Kek. Look it up. Kek.

Done. Moving on, I'm still voting Black Hat regardless of Schnee retracting their vote.

I mean we're still arguing and I'm too lazy to constantly shift around votes so

Only scales to the Magisword far as I'm concerned.

OOF

Kinda destroys the idea that Black Hat ahoots first using Reality Warping

I mean, again, Gil gets CISd a ton and I don't see why he'd bother breaking out high caliber weapons that quickly.

Even if he does, he could easily just snap the weapons into something harmless as they come at him 4 KM away, they don't have Gil's Resistances. And then pull the Magisword to murder him.

Yes but he still shoots his opponent, and has SNI

Onece he realizes the Black Hat is only getting slightly hurt, he uses stronger weapons

He was also serious enough to use Ea and other powerful weapons against Saber and Berzerker, so he still has a much higher chance of killing first

Gil can teleport his portals close to an enemy with a thought, so they won't be coming from 4KM away

SNI didn't help against Shirou even after he pulled uncharaged Ea

Yeah of course, but that'll take him realizing it after the dust from his constant birages he loves doing settles.

He toyed with Saber in Fate/Zero and he never needed it with Berserker, he just used Endiku then stabbed him in the heart with a high caliber weapon. The only time he tried to pull it (or mayhaps succeeded) was the time he fought Shirou, by which case he still got rekt.

Yet he never does that when blasting from long range, didn't even pull it on Shirou or the giant flesh monster caster made in Zero.

That's literally the one time it wasn't active.

What dust? He can sense invisible servants and has ridiculous enhanced senses and DUST is a problem somehow?

In Fate Stay Night he fired it twice against her

He actually does, as shown by FGO, its just most fights don't go that far

Although, there were two fights over 4km away in the Fate series and Gil lead with Ea on both of them...……..

Except that time he didn't know that Kiritsugu wanted to blow up the Grail, or did and for whatever reason didn't do absolutely anything to get in the way, that time he was a CIS loaded character who toys around with people, that.... I sound better when I have more then 2 things to work with.

Oh. Even then, Saber is an honorable warrior Gil holds great respect for, who he considers worthy of having Ea drawn for. Against literally anyone else save Shirou who absolutely forced him to pull it, he never used it. Against a random wierdo in a hat? He has no reason to consider him worthy.

forking mobile games ruining matches

He didn't have SNI in Zero IIRC

Gil doesn't respect Saber at all lol, he wanted her as a forceful wife. Also Berzerker, and Rider to a smaller extent, and he uses it against the grail.

Theres no reason for BH to shoot a High 5A attack at a random guy either other then "He has nothing else that reaches that range"

And he somehow spontaneously gained his treasure that he should have already had back in Stay Night because SNI is the incarnation of Gil's omniscience and knowledge of everything in the myth he based on?

... Did we watch the same media

Gil saw Saber as a pretty worthy warrior which is the whole reason why he wanted to marry her.

Black Hat absolutely loathes heroes and someone to the likes of Gil who screams "I'm a knightly hero from years gone by hahaha" would make the Thousand year old demon practically Berserk

Then again if he in character fires a Space eating attack first thing and Resists all have that would actually get around that....

This is the first 17 vote stomp

First off

"Did we watch the same media"

I read the VN actually, though I have seen the show.

Heck you can actually spin that question to not be sarcastic

MrKingOfNegativity said:
So apparently Black Hat has High 7-A durability now.
Meanwhile Gil has High 7-A AP with like one weapon, while the Magisword one-shots the Happy Holidays out of Gil.

Who is literally the king of things that Black Hat utterly despises, and even looks like someone who Black Hat would want to wipe from the face of the Earth.

RIP, hardcore.
So apparently I said this a long time ago, and nobody actually countered it at any point.

I'm still wondering if this is a stomp or not. If it's not, I'll vote for Black Hat just based on this alone. But if it is, well...

Nah, don't think this is a stomp. Gil has a win-con.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
MrKingOfNegativity said:
So apparently Black Hat has High 7-A durability now.
Meanwhile Gil has High 7-A AP with like one weapon, while the Magisword one-shots the Happy Holidays out of Gil.

Who is literally the king of things that Black Hat utterly despises, and even looks like someone who Black Hat would want to wipe from the face of the Earth.

RIP, hardcore.
snip~
Yeah, that was my reason for voting BH in the first place.

Yes. I'll close this since grace has been over for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back