• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TIAMAT

MUSASHI MIYAMOTO

GILGAMESH

GOETIA and KIARA

SABER and SHIROU, Possibly EMIYA

SERVANT PHYSIOLOGY

Last edited:
Would check the others that was just the one I remembered

For a while is limited resistance
Did we ever say Ushiwakamaru was immune to it? is it an immunity? no. no it is not. it is a resistance. resistance means that it either has a lessened effect or didnt work. the former is at play here.

Well, I think again it's not limited, it's pure resistance. It's not like immunity which can't be affected at all, Resistance can still be bypassed.

It should be full resistance, long exposition or repetitions to things can overcome resistance, there are several cases like that, just one example I can think quickly it's for example Tio in Arifureta that at beginning of the series resist mind control but after a day or so under constant mental attacks her resistance was overcome and was under hypnosis, and like this there are more examples.

Avalon only works with Saber's Magical Energy, so only Saber should get Attack Reflection.

Agree with everything else except most of the Servant Physiology section.

I agree with just Resistance to corruption, also this is already included in the Servant Physiology page:
So we can just simply add Corruption (Types 1 and 2) to the bullet point.

The Resistance to Empathic Manipulation scan seems to only show that Kiara has Empathic Manipulation. If there is Empathic Manipulation resistance, the scan should change, or the explanation should add more context if the scan does show resistance since it doesn't seem to do so at a glance.

Doubtful about incorporeality since Servants have a concrete and defined physical form. When Archer said that Servants are not corporeal he means non-physical, but from what I understand having immaterial intangibility or being a spirit is not enough to get incorporeality as the wiki defines it.

Disagree about Acausality Type 3.
Type 3: Temporal Permanence: Characters with this type of Acausality are incredibly difficult to kill, as other versions of themselves - from other points in time and/or from other universes - can survive the destruction of the "original" and act in their place. This also grants them immunity to changes in the past.
From what I understand it is not enough for them to have other versions of themselves in other universes and timelines, but they also need their other selves to come and act on their behalf or become their substitutes when destroyed.
Now if we are talking about the Heroic Spirit in the Throne of Heroes (basically of composite of an individual across all timelines), a good argument can be made for that, but we are just talking about Servants who typically receive zero help or intervention from their other versions.

The Resistance to Empathic Manipulation scan seems to only show that Kiara has Empathic Manipulation. If there is Empathic Manipulation resistance, the scan should change, or the explanation should add more context if the scan does show resistance since it doesn't seem to do so at a glance.
kiara's empathic manipulation is passive, she passively uses her existence to manipulate people without her realizing it, and when in fate/extra ccc all servants and spiritron hackers are not affected by empathic manipulation when dealing with her.

I'll add more explanation if it's confusing.

Last edited:
Disagree about Acausality Type 3.
Type 3: Temporal Permanence: Characters with this type of Acausality are incredibly difficult to kill, as other versions of themselves - from other points in time and/or from other universes - can survive the destruction of the "original" and act in their place. This also grants them immunity to changes in the past.
From what I understand it is not enough for them to have other versions of themselves in other universes and timelines, but they also need their other selves to come and act on their behalf or become their substitutes when destroyed.
Now if we are talking about the Heroic Spirit in the Throne of Heroes (basically of composite of an individual across all timelines), a good argument can be made for that, but we are just talking about Servants who typically receive zero help or intervention from their other versions.
when the version of the other self is destroyed, the other body will not be affected by the destruction caused by the paradox tho, does limited acausality type 3 sound all right?

Doubtful about incorporeality since Servants have a concrete and defined physical form. When Archer said that Servants are not corporeal he means non-physical, but from what I understand having immaterial intangibility or being a spirit is not enough to get incorporeality as the wiki defines it.
when the servant is in a spiritual state, other servants cannot harm this servant even though the servants have spiritual attack abilities

when the version of the other self is destroyed, the other body will not be affected by the destruction caused by the paradox tho, does limited acausality type 3 sound all right?
What paradox? An version of an servant dying in some random different timeline is not gonna cause a paradox and even then that's just type 1 acausality. Type 3 specifically makes killing a version of an character pointless as other versions of the said character from a different point in time or timeline can just replace them

What paradox? An version of an servant dying in some random different timeline is not gonna cause a paradox and even then that's just type 1 acausality. Type 3 specifically makes killing a version of an character pointless as other versions of the said character from a different point in time or timeline can just replace them
So it's type 1?

Also, we already know that she is a four-dimensional pocket filled with infinite mud, due yo possessing a infinite volume due to its 4-D nature. And if you don't believe, check her profile, the justification is already there. So HDM is of no use in this CRT, as she already has it.

-From her profile:

Life Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Corrosion Inducement, Fusionism, Space-Time Manipulation
No, it is a resistance not ability or hax.

Also, we already know that she is a four-dimensional pocket filled with infinite mud, due yo possessing a infinite volume due to its 4-D nature. And if you don't believe, check her profile, the justification is already there. So HDM is of no use in this CRT, as she already has it.
see properly, it is a resistance, I made this CRT for the hax.

Resistance to Death Manipulation (Does not possess a concept of death unless it is forcefully placed upon her), BFR (Can resist Rayshift with Independent Manifestation), Animal Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation (Fire, Water, Air, Electricity, etc), Power Bestowal, Void Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Statistics Reduction, Curse Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Size Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Absorption, Clairvoyance, Precognition, Damage Reduction, Death Manipulation, BFR, Reality Warping, Time Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Resistance Negation, Poison Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Power Nullification, Light Manipulation, Aura, Disease Manipulation, Pain Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Necromancy, Biological Manipulation, Absolute Zero, Age Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Transmutation, Data Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Corrosion Inducement, Fusionism, Space-Time Manipulation, Sense Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Power Mimicry, Sleep Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Shapeshifting, Sealing, Reactive Evolution, Reactive Power Level, Subjective Reality, Acid Manipulation, Chaos Manipulation, Physics Manipulation (Should be able to resist Authority due to having Authority of her own).
This is all the resistance of the authority she has.

Hmm. The people I sent notifications to earlier have not replied yet, and I don't have the time to verify the links myself.

This has happened frequently recently. Does our notifications system still function properly? Would somebody here be willing to volunteer to see if it works please?

Okay. Thank you for the help. It is appreciated.

Speaking to the Servant I'm familiar with, Musashi should definitely have AD, in fact it's shocking that she doesn't. Though by our definitions, does that not more resemble what we would call Reactive Evolution? Since it's the development of entirely new abilities?

The Non-Existent Physiology on the other hand is more iffy. It does make sense, and I don't doubt that she likely has a form of it. But I'm not sure the scans provided really provide enough solid evidence for it.

This is gonna need a little more planning, which I plan to cover soon.
Okay.

This is gonna need a little more planning, which I plan to cover soon.

That's listed as intangibility. Though, really, if you notice, Servants don't really become physical, they make bodies for themselves lol.

Everything else is fine.
Fair enough. I just wanted to add something like selective incorporeality just because stand from jojos does that too

Thanks for the evaluation.

Last edited:
Speaking to the Servant I'm familiar with, Musashi should definitely have AD, in fact it's shocking that she doesn't. Though by our definitions, does that not more resemble what we would call Reactive Evolution? Since it's the development of entirely new abilities?
yes, I'm also confused about choosing AD or RE.
The Non-Existent Physiology on the other hand is more iffy. It does make sense, and I don't doubt that she likely has a form of it. But I'm not sure the scans provided really provide enough solid evidence for it.
more clearly it is in the musashi's material, she is stated several times to become nothingness and cannot be reached by others with just skill, only with NP she can erase all of her existence and not be affected by death, karmic damage, curses and tragedy. niten ichiriyu erases existence to a conceptual level, that's stated blantantly.

I think it's indeed type 2 Non-Existence physiology but is limited to its use.

I doubt this, pretty sure you have to exist as nothigness to qualify for NEP2.
it said as nothingness tho, did you see the scan?

also here, she is described as「 」or true nothingness, in nasuverse terms it refers to akasha (primordial nothingness).

and what you're talking about is actually already listed on her profile
Durability: Island level | Unknown, likely Large Island level. Nothingness makes her very hard to damage.

more clearly it is in the musashi's material, she is stated several times to become nothingness and cannot be reached by others with just skill, only with NP she can erase all of her existence and not be affected by death, karmic damage, curses and tragedy. niten ichiriyu erases existence to a conceptual level, that's stated blantantly.

I think it's indeed type 2 Non-Existence physiology but is limited to its use.

I believe currently on her page it's treated as Invulnerability for some reason?
As in, the description in her Notable Attacks/Techniques section links to Invuln, but that isn't listed in her P&A section? I meant to bring that up before but I forgot.

Unfortunately the exact description of the Nothingness skill is very vague, except that it's a counterpart to Suigetsu. But Yagyu hasn't been discussed nearly as thoroughly as Musashi so idk how we evaluate that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back