• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover Discussion Thread ED 4: Best ED (Happy New Year!)

It has 3 actually, Fanzell Kruger came from one of them. but I removed it since Asta doesn't originate from Light novel

That probably needs to be discussed on a crt^ I feel like a lot of other verses needs this subject discussed as well

I'm not sure if y'all discussed this, but I'm sure y'all did but I just want y'all take on it. Someone said Dorothy is universal, because of her glamour world. He said it's stated that it's endless with no boundaries. Thoughts?

I'm sure we discussed this when I created her profile, but iirc we said it would be an outlier. Though, she did destroy the Glamour World after the clash against Reve, and later recreated it

ABoogieYesSir said:
@MindControl116

You cannot tell me that this is the same design from the latest chapter of Black Clover
It being the same design doesn't prove anything. And claiming this is exclusively unqiue to the Kabbalah despite the thousands of mythologies in the world that have mentions of this concept is fallacious at best. Again, unless explicit statements are given by the author or within the story, we don't make assumptions like this.

Epsilon R said:
I'm sure we discussed this when I created her profile, but iirc we said it would be an outlier. Though, she did destroy the Glamour World after the clash against Reve, and later recreated it
Eh, just don't scale it to her physicals and it should be fine.

Master Daruma said:
I'm not sure if y'all discussed this, but I'm sure y'all did but I just want y'all take on it. Someone said Dorothy is universal, because of her glamour world. He said it's stated that it's endless with no boundaries. Thoughts?
Dorothy's realm being universal is more only a possibility, rather than something certain. Luck only said thought the place had was endless due to him being unable to sense a boundary. Unless he has an infinite mana sensing range then it's not really the best assumption to go off. Dorothy only said that the impossible is possible in return to Magna saying such absurd things like that are impossible. It's not really enough certainty to really conclude that it's universal in size.

Why does Yami have a High 6-C key?

Also some justifications are meh

Yami: Large Island level (Damaged Zagred, but it's unknown if this was due to his durability negation magic)

He was able to hurt Zagred, even without Dura Negation.

Noelle: Large Island level (Loropechika stated that only Tier 1 mages are able to fight Demons and Devils, who should be rougly comparable to Zagred's Soul)

Why would demon be comparable to Zagred's Soul instead of his body? She would be High 6-C in any case, but she should just be High 6-C via downscaling from 1.2 Teratons

If the feat we are scaling Yami to is damaging him via Dimension Slash, it should not count towards AP.

Although Yami is High 6-C regardless as of now considering he can fight Dante on even grounds.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
If the feat we are scaling Yami to is damaging him via Dimension Slash, it should not count towards AP.

Although Yami is High 6-C regardless as of now considering he can fight Dante on even grounds.
Correct, but he was able to hurt Zagred without using Dimensional Slash. It has been stated in general by both Yami and Loropechika that Yami's Dark Magic in general is arcane stage because it can hurt devils, without ever really specifying a spell in his arsenal. Zagred was attacked by basic nameless dark magic slashes, and he was unable to affect it, and he was even hurt by it.

Yuno fought a dark deciple and struggled I would say mid dif with a guy who could use 40% , and zenon comment was its no use to bring them if they can't use above 40 and looking at the guy luck fought he has 2 miny wings on the back from the demons magic tht none of the other deciples had tht used 40 so I'm guessing he's using 45 - 50% nothing confirmed though just me guessing

Final post before I go to sleep I just wanna ask ya something do ya think the percentages the deciples use are equal in strength to what the triad uses for example is zenon used 40% and fought a deciple with 40% would it be the same cause from what I see base zenon would destroy a 40% deciple I just wanted clarification, I think it works like how naruto gave the shinobi alliance kurama chakra and they all had 1 tail cloaks but they would be no match for the original with the sorce of tht power

Limit-breaker9910 said:
Final post before I go to sleep I just wanna ask ya something do ya think the percentages the deciples use are equal in strength to what the triad uses for example is zenon used 40% and fought a deciple with 40% would it be the same cause from what I see base zenon would destroy a 40% deciple I just wanted clarification, I think it works like how naruto gave the shinobi alliance kurama chakra and they all had 1 tail cloaks but they would be no match for the original with the sorce of tht power
Good question. I think the Dark Triad's percentage is above the Dark Disciples since they have the highest ranking Demons, meaning 50% Dante is most likely stronger than a 50% Dark Disciple

So the chapter got translated in my language. Nothing important except Luck being at least Stage 1

Back