• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover Discussion Thread ED 4: Best ED (Happy New Year!)

Yeah that too. He can also make his body softer (kinda like Luffy), hence why luck did 0 damage in Hand-to-Hand

I wouldn't say Yami is stronger than 60% Dante since he wasn't fighting him seriously. Though they should be relatively close

I feel like it's safe to say Yami is a 2 while Dante is a 1.5. Dante still took damage from Asta and we can't ignore that while Yami was able to defeat Dante in a sense

AstralKing7 said:
I feel like it's safe to say Yami is a 2 while Dante is a 1.5. Dante still took damage from Asta and we can't ignore that while Yami was able to defeat Dante in a sense
Not really, the fight didn't even end. Yami dealt a critical slash, yes, but that doesn't really indicate victory.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
So as it stands, Yami>>Dante (60%)>>>Berserk Asta>>Zenon (55%)>>Dante (50%)>>Black Asta=Luck=Unspecified Dark Triad Member (50%)>>=Yuno (Spirit Dive).
Eh, The reason why Yami was able to beat him was because he's very skilled while Berserk Asta was jus too focus on killing him. Maybe just raw AP wise, Asta is superior.

I know this has yet to be confirmed. But aren't Licht and Lumiel essential arcane stage mage? I mean if Nero's considered as such for having dabbled in forbidden magic (?) doesn't it kinda stand to reason that two should as be by that standard?

Lumiere had his magic tainted by forbidden magic from his battle with Demon Licht

It's as @Duedate8898 said Lumiere seemingly got his magic tainted by forbidden magicwhen he faced off against Licht.

And it was said tht licht who used the most forbidden magic and lumiere who then absorbed all tht forbidden magic gained the power to hurt and destroy the devils magic

This might be a dumb question, but are there any multipliers in the series that we can use? And if there are, then we should gather info on them so as to get them accepted.

IIrc Epsilon had a blog of multipliers that was bashed to hell and back due to taking a 5 times multiplier from Google Translate.

I also asked Epsilon about finding said guide in Japanese, but he never answered me on that topic. It's totally worth looking for.

I'm guessing it's the most recent guidebook

Hmm...seems like one of us might have to buy the og japanese version or the english version (if any).

Ionliosite said:
I also asked Epsilon about finding said guide in Japanese, but he never answered me on that topic. It's totally worth looking for.
I'm sure I told you. Well, I searched for days to find the Japanese version but I couln't find anything.

Also, Black Clover only has 1 Guidebook called "Marque-page de Grimoire" or "Volume 16.5"

Agreed, and we can also bring up the Mana Zone multipliers so as to see if we can get them accepted. But who will make it?

Back