• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover Discussion Thread ED 4: Best ED (Happy New Year!)

Happy New Year. I hope 2020 will be great for BC but most importantly great for our real lives

I just noticed the verse page says there are 3 seasons of the anime... when there's only a long-running one. Is there a reason for that?

No... A "season" isn't 51 episodes and a year, specially on anime, where Anime Seasons are 3 months long and take around 12 episodes.

Brooo it's confirmed hehe BC is definitely going to be the anime of the year maybe next year also!!

They freaking teased 2 arcs ahead of us like wtf ƒÿ¡ƒÿ¡ƒÿ¡

Animation was beautiful. Ending was freaking great and the opening but I love the ending

So now, as for matches that can be redone

Low 6-B Yami vs Escanor (The One)

Laxus vs Luck (****)

Natsu vs Asta (ah shit, here we go agai)

Vergil vs Asta (If we use Nelo Angelo)

Asta vs Mel (7-B or Low 6-B)

My ideas:

The 7-B's and Low 6-B's of NNT against same tiers of BC (Potentiaaaal)

BC 7-B's vs DMC 7-B's (Like Cavaliere Angelo, Nero et cetera)

And tough one but I think Overlord has some 7-B's... (I hate discussing Overlord on VS Debates though)

Yes, there is a reason.
The site is putting the verse much higher than it really is.
In terms of AP, I have nothing to talk about since I didn't go very deep, but the speed is out of range.

That's fine, but behaving like that instead of just continuing to argue why you don't agree with current speed is not going to end well.

Yes, sorry for my arrogance, but it was a long time to see the profiles of BC, since in the beginning I even did some calculations for the same and seeing this I was amazed.

Welp, np. Good luck with the discussion and I hope it will not become garbage. I'm not joining myself because I'm not a complex CRT guy

Ugh, that thread just made me sick, I'm unfollowing it because I can't bear it anymore. Good luck keeping them FTL!

Back