• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black clover speed problems with mftl calc and light speed statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't derail the thread robo432343 please.

He has been shown no level of respect so its somewhat understandable, although he's out of line now.

@Luci5678 Please learn to put all your replies in one message as to not extend the pages this thread needs to be. Remember to ignore hate and remember to not derail. This thread has gone of the rails. You're a new user but you need to calm down.
Yes you can take this guy to RVR if you want (please someone😭)

Like half of the comments in this thread or even the thread itself?
You know that this is not gonna pass no matter what. Beside, no one is taking this seriously when not even the op knows what he is talking about or how to start a proper argument

But sure, I will not comment herw
cant say an argument is theres nothing against mine
CloverDragon03 makes more sense to me honestly.

Don't derail the thread robo432343 please.

He has been shown no level of respect so its somewhat understandable, although he's out of line now.

@Luci5678 Please learn to put all your replies in one message as to not extend the amount pages this thread needs to be. Remember to ignore hate and remember to not derail. This thread has gone of the rails. You're a new user but you need to calm down.

Disagree FRA.

Jokes aside, this CRT violates our guidelines on CRT creation and indexing.
Content Revision Threads need to be supported by scans, quotes, video clips, accepted calculations, or any other direct proof that claimed events actually happened in the source material. In the absence of this evidence, CRTs may be closed without notice.

I looked through the thread and seems like the OP has been incessantly receiving daunting backlash with unnecessary mockery. To all those who have been behaving toxic, please fix your behaviour and attitude and maintain a civilised discussion.

Nonetheless, apparently, this thread has been rejected so if you want to preserve this content revision then you might need to create a new thread with additional arguments and evidence.

I looked through the thread and seems like the OP has been incessantly receiving daunting backlash with unnecessary mockery. To all those who have been behaving toxic, please fix your behaviour and attitude and maintain a civilised discussion.

Nonetheless, apparently, this thread has been rejected so if you want to preserve this content revision then you might need to create a new thread with additional arguments and evidence.
I mean it can be rejected but there are no arguments against it? I dont understand and no one has explained why it would need more evidence that I haven't contended

There clearly are arguments against this, especially ones made by CloverDragon.
and I responded to all of them, which led to him not taking me serious and "threatening" to stop replying in the thread he ignored what I said just to complain

it would prove that nothing I've said has been debunked ? I don't understand
Just because they didn’t reply doesn’t mean they’ve been “debunked”. Additionally, their roles dictate the direction of this CRT so even if you really were being stonewalled it would still count as a rejection.

Just because they didn’t reply doesn’t mean they’ve been “debunked”. Hence, their roles dictate the direction of this CRT so even if you really were being stonewalled it would still count as a rejection.
and what would a rejection mean? there's people who also agree with things I've said. Theres also potential for rejection no matter how much evidence or arguments i present? sorry im new to this and dont understand what all this means

and what would a rejection mean? there's people who also agree with things I've said. Theres also potential for rejection no matter how much evidence or arguments i present? sorry im new to this and dont understand what all this means
People who agreed aren’t staff so it won’t count. A rejection means when enough staff members expresses disapproval against this thread for it to be closed.

People who agreed aren’t staff so it won’t count. A rejection means when enough staff members expresses disapproval against this thread for it to be closed.
well the only reason really is because of the lack of scans which I can change after i wake up and i asked if i could do that

Do any of the staff members in this thread even have the authority to reject it ? Other then that single thread moderator.

and I responded to all of them, which led to him not taking me serious and "threatening" to stop replying in the thread he ignored what I said just to complain
I did. If you don't like my refutations, that's one thing, but don't pretend they don't exist just because you don't like them.

These randos could perceive the light coming at them (hence why they called it "that attack"). Yami, who is a trained Magic Knight Captain, would have perception above that.

• "They are only slightly stronger." This is headcanon, and irrelevant to a speed discussion anyway.
  • "since we already established that a mana increase doesn't mean that that specific person will be able to output said amount of more mana" This is AP, not speed.
  • I don't get the use of the Asta and Yami vs. 80% Dante example. These are different cases. One is a brief amp, the other is a case of 15 months of training. Again, I've already established why this isn't an outlier in a previous thread and no attempt was made to refute those points. In fact, OP just decided that calling them "shit" was enough despite the lack of a rebuttal.
I don't know what you want me to say here. I just think this is a bad CRT
I explained in detail how they would only be slightly stronger and there are many other ways I can explain in the series

and yet again I have no obligation to look at ur thread ur under mine
You quite literally didn't. All you gave was headcanon and personal opinion that's largely unsupported.

To put it bluntly: I'm gonna need more evidence than this, otherwise I'm not even gonna entertain this - sorry to say
largely unsupported by what LMAO can u please present an argument and not ur feelings
more evidence for what, prove that more evidence is required besides using ur feelings
it would prove that nothing I've said has been debunked ? I don't understand
Not only did you not actually debunk any of Clover's points but you outright refused to read up the other evidence he told you to see on his other thread. Debunking someone opposing your CRT requires you to actually argue against their points other than essentially telling them to "just read the op," if your response doesn't actually do that then nobody has to respond to you again because you haven't debunked any of their original response.

largely unsupported by what LMAO can u please present an argument and not ur feelings
more evidence for what, prove that more evidence is required besides using ur feelings
Well for one, your argument doesn’t have a single scan to its name. Not only that, but you repeatedly equate AP to speed despite that not being the case, along with repeatedly asserting that these characters only improved slightly without any proof of this. And then you insist later on that “if you’ve read BC you would understand this,” which is just flat-out untrue.

this is a thread for counter arguments to my propositions that is its purpose
I literally don't care I just said I thought your arguments were already properly addressed and refuted but since you want a counter-argument so bad here:

1. Your entire argument for it being an outlier boils to incredulity. You don't have a single scan or formalized argument for why it would be an outlier. As Clover already stated there are plenty of possible reasons to justify the increase in speed, none of which you actually bothered to refute.
2. I don't even understand what your first point means. A light attack that is lightspeed and is consistently shown to have some level of discernible form (like light in real life) could be seen and reacted to by Yami. But it shouldn't be possible because... you're presupposing that he can see lightspeed attacks? Maybe, him reacting to it supports the idea that he can react to lightspeed attacks and in itself can exist as evidence for that in a vacuum? I really don't understand your point here. If someone reacts to something, and then we say they reacted to it, we're not presupposing that they can react to it, we're just making an observation and stating that they reacted to it... Anything after that is the point of arguments and context, none of which you've provided to support the idea that making this observation could be flawed.

Also I disagree for now FRA if that wasn't clear.

I literally don't care I just said I thought your arguments were already properly addressed and refuted but since you want a counter-argument so bad here:

1. Your entire argument for it being an outlier boils to incredulity. You don't have a single scan or formalized argument for why it would be an outlier. As Clover already stated there are plenty of possible reasons to justify the increase in speed, none of which you actually bothered to refute.
2. I don't even understand what your first point means. A light attack that is lightspeed and is consistently shown to have some level of discernible form (like light in real life) could be seen and reacted to by Yami. But it shouldn't be possible because... you're presupposing that he can see lightspeed attacks? Maybe, him reacting to it supports the idea that he can react to lightspeed attacks and in itself can exist as evidence for that in a vacuum? I really don't understand your point here. If someone reacts to something, and then we say they reacted to it, we're not presupposing that they can react to it, we're just making an observation and stating that they reacted to it... Anything after that is the point of arguments and context, none of which you've provided to support the idea that making this observation could be flawed.

Also I disagree for now FRA if that wasn't clear.
I mean this is literally just what everyone else said which I already contended before

Well for one, your argument doesn’t have a single scan to its name. Not only that, but you repeatedly equate AP to speed despite that not being the case, along with repeatedly asserting that these characters only improved slightly without any proof of this. And then you insist later on that “if you’ve read BC you would understand this,” which is just flat-out untrue.
and you could've asked for scans in the beginning because I was not aware that I had to put scans in my thread because where I used to debate the scans were presented as the debate continued

and I did give proof I didnt just pull the stuff out my ass but yes I understand I would need scans

and I was arguing that speed doesnt equal ap if u read

Not only did you not actually debunk any of Clover's points but you outright refused to read up the other evidence he told you to see on his other thread. Debunking someone opposing your CRT requires you to actually argue against their points other than essentially telling them to "just read the op," if your response doesn't actually do that then nobody has to respond to you again because you haven't debunked any of their original response.
is there a rule where I have to look at his thread? no okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back