• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 10th strongest (non-smurf) 6-B: Wahlberg Baigan vs Zagred

Well these are Divine Visonaries. This would still apply to those characters and wizards more powerful, since magic is a universal power system in the verse, get what I mean?
Oh it didn’t seem like their senses were magic based. But if they are then okay.

I just looked into it and Zagred was able to deal with an attack from behind him. Other characters (even those as powerful as the elves except from the leader of the elves) are always caught off guard by it. Zagred should definitely be able to handle a sneak attack from behind by Wahlberg.

0196-013.png

0196-014.png

Oh it didn’t seem like their senses were magic based. But if they are then okay.

I just looked into it and Zagred was able to deal with an attack from behind him. Other characters (even those as powerful as the elves except from the leader of the elves) are always caught off guard by it. Zagred should definitely be able to handle a sneak attack from behind by Wahlberg.

0196-013.png

0196-014.png
I see I see, that's pretty neat. But can I get your thoughts on the holiness stuff? I'm not doubting Kuwabara, but it would be cool to get more thoughts on the matter.

and do you think there's a way we can keep up with information if you do start up Mashle again to talk about feats, scaling, etc?

I see I see, that's pretty neat. But can I get your thoughts on the holiness stuff? I'm not doubting Kuwabara, but it would be cool to get more thoughts on the matter.

and do you think there's a way we can keep up with information if you do start up Mashle again to talk about feats, scaling, etc?

Oh that just means Wahlberg can kill Zagred. Without his holiness or purification he can’t kill any devil since the devil heart is invulnerable to virtually everything even spatial attacks.

Yeah I’ll just comment in the discussion thread when I’m all caught up.

Oh that just means Wahlberg can kill Zagred. Without his holiness or purification he can’t kill any devil since the devil heart is invulnerable to virtually everything even spatial attacks.
Ok, that helps. So is there anything about the match that can be father talked about? Like a winner? Whether I should make more matches in the 6-B top strongest category after this?
Yeah I’ll just comment in the discussion thread when I’m all caught up.
nice, thank you

Ok, that helps. So is there anything about the match that can be father talked about? Like a winner? Whether I should make more matches in the 6-B top strongest category after this?

I vote Incon here.

They both have broken abilities so it comes down to how they use those abilities. I don’t particularly like how Zagred and Wahlberg act in character but they should be able to defend themselves really well.

I vote Incon here.

They both have broken abilities so it comes down to how they use those abilities. I don’t particularly like how Zagred and Wahlberg act in character but they should be able to defend themselves really well.
How does Zagred act in character? His face makes me think he's a goofy little critter

From what we've seen from Wahlberg when he isnt testing people ("It's just a prank" Not-Dumbledoor says after nearly erasing the soul of Mash's pops), he takes things quite seriously instead of playing around. Unless that was because Innocent Zero is evil incarnate, but Zagred should probably be just as evil yeah?

How does Zagred act in character? His face makes me think he's a goofy little critter

He’s overconfident until he realizes he’s in danger then he starts spamming like crazy. He likes flexing his reality warping magic to show how insignificant his opponents attacks are.

He’s overconfident until he realizes he’s in danger then he starts spamming like crazy.
Would you say his overconfidence in the beginning could be his downfall if he doesn't realize how deadly Wahlberg's spacial magic is? Because without prior knowledge, Zagred wouldn't know that Mashle magic is holy in nature, nor the erasure properties. But it's not like he would stand there yeah? And does he have a way to sense things?

Would you say his overconfidence in the beginning could be his downfall if he doesn't realize how deadly Wahlberg's spacial magic is? Because without prior knowledge, Zagred wouldn't know that Mashle magic is holy in nature, nor the erasure properties. But it's not like he would stand there yeah? And does he have a way to sense things?

Sorry I edited the post but forgot to save changes.

But he flexes his word magic to defend himself which is good even if he doesn’t realize Wahlberg’s magic is holy. Although he will know if it hits him and misses his heart tho due to the interaction of his body and holy magic.

Sorry I edited the post but forgot to save changes.

But he flexes his word magic to defend himself which is good even if he doesn’t realize Wahlberg’s magic is holy. Although he will know if it hits him and misses his heart tho due to the interaction of his body and holy magic.
Yeah, that makes sense. Though as Innocent Zero showcased after stealing Wahlberg's magic, a blast of Spaces Bout can get quite big, cutting through multiple mountains. This should still apply to Wahlberg, since there was nothing stated about Innocent Zero making the magic stronger in the fanbook or the story. (Hell, it was even confirmed to be weaker than Dark magic i think.)

Well it says that it allows Zagred to detect the flow of mana (magic) in the environment and the magic power of someone, but does this mean the properties of said magic? Or how powerful someone is. Because if it's the latter I would have thought it would be brought up by now.

Well it says that it allows Zagred to detect the flow of mana (magic) in the environment and the magic power of someone, but does this mean the properties of said magic? Or how powerful someone is. Because if it's the latter I would have thought it would be brought up by now.
It is listed in the general abilities of the verse , And yes, it is allowing him to see attributes and other information about his opponent's magic

Yes. didn’t know it was relevant till you asked but yeah Zagred can distinguish magic types and the inherent properties of magic with his senses.

I actually forgot about the time he was literally listing magic types and bashing them for it being mid or even the time where he knew Yami’s magic came from the underworld. So he should tell Wahlberg’s magic is a no go.

Yeah, that makes sense. Though as Innocent Zero showcased after stealing Wahlberg's magic, a blast of Spaces Bout can get quite big, cutting through multiple mountains. This should still apply to Wahlberg, since there was nothing stated about Innocent Zero making the magic stronger in the fanbook or the story. (Hell, it was even confirmed to be weaker than Dark magic i think.)

Yeah… IZ uses his spell better than him.

It’s like Julius not using time stop when Lucius can spam it and erase anyone.

Yeah… IZ uses his spell better than him.
Again, we don't know if IZ can make magic he steals stronger, outside of setting up a complicated procedure to get an eclipse going to amplify his form and dark magic. And in the fanbook, it is said that the space magic he stole is weaker than his dark and time magic, which is why he doesn't use it again afterwards. But if you want we can ditch this point, yeah?
It’s like Julius not using time stop when Lucius can spam it and erase anyone.
Well it was a much more personal battle that was constantly kept at close range between eachother. But I guess a similar spell would be Space's Sacrifice.... which I'm going to be honest I don't know what happened here other that Necros and the dead body of Adam were just erased away.
img

img

Yes. didn’t know it was relevant till you asked but yeah Zagred can distinguish magic types and the inherent properties of magic with his senses.

I actually forgot about the time he was literally listing magic types and bashing them for it being mid or even the time where he knew Yami’s magic came from the underworld. So he should tell Wahlberg’s magic is a no go.
Ah alright, then both are going to be quite serious off the bat, Zagreb out of fear and Wahlberg because he's that goat

Back