• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black clover speed problems with mftl calc and light speed statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the op is still an argument from incredulity with no actual evidence that what Yuno did was an outlier. We don't scale speed linearly with AP via multipliers, that goes for both this proposal and the MFTL+ multiplier stacking proposal. Nothing in the op limits what Post-Timeskip Yuno can do because saying something like "he's only been calced and then scaled to get a little faster than x value in this arc therefore he can't get this much stronger after y amount of time in the next arc" doesn't actually prove that Yuno can't get boosted by that much. Authors aren't gonna be looking at the scaling other people have done and then decided the exact magnitude of powerups based on that, we literally have verse like Dragon Ball jumping whole tiers from 8-B to 5-C because of that regardless of training time and previous stat amps.

Narratively, the Yuno we're seeing right now is the best version of him out of all of Lucius's visions. To the point that in just 15 months he surpassed the version of himself that would've been training with Star Magic his whole life. We even have Yami being astonished at his growth rate and Vangeance giving up his title as Captain to Yuno after seeing what Yuno's Base form can do.

Last edited:
The entire Yuno feat makes no sense tbh. I mean, is it not contradictory panel wise ? In one panel the light's already reached buildings but in the next its all magically teleported back up to Yuno's barrier ?

Stop asking rhetorical questions and just substantiate your point dude, stop being passive aggressive to literally everyone you debate against. You did this with Arcker, now you're doing this with Clover. It's goofy.
Bringing up Arcker like he wasn't blatantly more disrespectful then me in the debate is funny. I just hate how I have to prove things that should be obvious.

The blue line is roughly where Yunos barrier is. The orange circles are where the very clear light rays are.

The fact that Yuno’s barrier was able to deflect them inherently means they haven’t reached anything yet. Also, perspective differences

You seem to not understand how perspective works. The lights you circled haven't reached the buildings they're just behind the front shot
I understand how it works very well. The light is very clearly below where Yuno's barrier is no matter the perspective.
The fact that Yuno’s barrier was able to deflect them inherently means they haven’t reached anything yet.
No, it means Yuno deflecting them before they move 6 meters is a contradiction.

The narrative purpose of this is that Yuno deflected every laser. Ignoring that to claim a “contradiction” isn’t a strong argument to me

The narrative purpose of this is that Yuno deflected every laser. Ignoring that to claim a “contradiction” isn’t a strong argument to me
Is this seriously the route you want to go down ? Bringing up completely different points to my argument ?

Its simple, the light moving only 6 meters whilst Yuno moves 100's of meters is contradictory according to panels before hand where the light is clearly below his barrier. The distances are contradictory meaning finding a true distance would be better, lowballed.

You continue to assert “contradiction” over the same thing I’m already addressing. It’s not a completely different point

Yeah, the op is still an argument from incredulity with no actual evidence that what Yuno did was an outlier. We don't scale speed linearly with AP via multipliers, that goes for both this proposal and the MFTL+ multiplier stacking proposal. Nothing in the op limits what Post-Timeskip Yuno can do because saying something like "he's only been calced and then scaled to get a little faster than x value in this arc therefore he can't get this much stronger after y amount of time in the next arc" doesn't actually prove that Yuno can't get boosted by that much. Authors aren't gonna be looking at the scaling other people have done and then decided the exact magnitude of powerups based on that, we literally have verse like Dragon Ball jumping whole tiers from 8-B to 5-C because of that regardless of training time and previous stat amps.

Narratively, the Yuno we're seeing right now is the best version of him out of all of Lucius's visions. To the point that in just 15 months he surpassed the version of himself that would've been training with Star Magic his whole life. We even have Yami being astonished at his growth rate and Vangeance giving up his title as Captain to Yuno after seeing what Yuno's Base form can do.
just saying that it doesnt count as an outlier isnt an argument

and yes I proved narratively the characters in the series dont get 400x jumps

and the rest of what u said is irrelevant

and if u dont contend the first part the second isnt even ls at all

I understand how it works very well. The light is very clearly below where Yuno's barrier is no matter the perspective.
You clearly don't and no it's not. If you look at the image again, the origin point for said lights that are already touching the buildings according to you is lower than the one's away from the building.
It is drawn that way to indicate depth as the angels are circling the kingdom, further proven by the fact said lights are faint compared to the one's in front. Furthermore the line you solely drew to indicate the location of Yuno's barrier does not solely determine where the barrier is. Frankly, that lin can't represent the barrier anyway cause with no depth we won't be able to see it. You're just dragging out a point that's obvious

Quite frankly, if this is how it’s gonna go, I’m just gonna ask a Thread Mod to close this. The thread’s already been nigh-unanimously rejected. Counterpoints are constantly being reduced by the side in support of the downgrade to appear less strong than they are, and said side continues to assert claims as “true” or “proven” despite the only support toward this being personal opinion and headcanon.

Having reread the relevant BC chapters, I don’t see anything that really proves the OP’s point.

You continue to assert “contradiction” over the same thing I’m already addressing. It’s not a completely different point
You've adressed literally nothing ? You just said "Oh the narrative said so, so you're wrong !".
Quite frankly, if this is how it’s gonna go, I’m just gonna ask a Thread Mod to close this. The thread’s already been nigh-unanimously rejected. Counterpoints are constantly being reduced by the side in support of the downgrade to appear less strong than they are, and said side continues to assert claims as “true” or “proven” despite the only support toward this being personal opinion and headcanon.
Strawmanning.

Fallacy Fallacy.

Not good looks.

You've adressed literally nothing ? You just said "Oh the narrative said so, so you're wrong !".
If the laser had already reached the building, how would Yuno have been able to deflect it? The fact that he can deflect it means it didn’t reach it. And again, perspective can make things appear wonky.
Strawmanning.

Fallacy Fallacy.

Not good looks.
I’m just commenting on what’s been going on in this thread. Quite frankly, it could’ve been closed a long time ago. Sorry to say, but I can only be so patient.

Strawmanning.

Fallacy Fallacy.

Not good looks.
just saying that it doesnt count as an outlier isnt an argument

and yes I proved narratively the characters in the series dont get 400x jumps

and the rest of what u said is irrelevant
When the op's counterarguments can be boiled down to "I'm right, you're wrong" for the past 4 pages I don't see why this thread should stay up

Having reread the relevant BC chapters, I don’t see anything that really proves the OP’s point.
do u even know what a logical line of reasoning is and its not head cannon and it needs to be addressed the only thing ur doing is assuming that it is

When the op's counterarguments can be boiled down to "I'm right, you're wrong" for the past 4 pages I don't see why this thread should stay up
so u dont haver any arguments then okay

why should my thread be taken down because u dont have arguments besides ur feelings?

so u dont haver any arguments then okay

why should my thread be taken down because u dont have arguments besides ur feelings?
Brother you didn't even actually argue why any of my points were invalid other than "well this is irrelevant because I said so"

This entire feat is contradictory with the distances and I'm yet to hear an argument other then "nah its not because the narrative said so".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back