• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover Discussion Thread ED 4: Best ED (Happy New Year!)

Pierrot finally adds a filler arc to Black Clover. I'm actually surprised it took them so long taking Naruto and Bleach into account.

Ionliosite said:
Pierrot finally adds a filler arc to Black Clover. I'm actually surprised it took them so long taking Naruto and Bleach into account.
It makes sense that they are doing this time around, though. The anime is almost caught up with the manga, and the filler arc takes place over the time-skip. It provides for a way to solve two problems in one shot without really derailing from the plot and probably keeping it interesting

@Epsilon R

Is it accurate to state that Dante erased Vanessa's mana? Because my understanding of what he did is that he used so much power that defending against his magic using Red Thread of Fate consumed all of Vanessa's remaining mana, but I don't recall it ever being stated nor implied he outright erased the mana.

Either way, thank you for making the profile, your work is appreciated

Yes, he should get a key. I think that in chapter 245 we have seen enough feats to be able to justify creating the key. Not only do we see explicit feats of lifting strength (withstanding Dante's Presence of the Demon King), but we see 2 new spells, one of them being already being virtually self-explanatory in how it works and why it works. Not to mention that we also see feats of Yami's speed as well.

Alright then, since it's basically agreed upon, who's gonna add the new key and new ability tab for his post timeskip self? Or should we wait for the forum move?

Mr.Cinos15 said:
Alright then, since it's basically agreed upon, who's gonna add the new key and new ability tab for his post timeskip self? Or should we wait for the forum move?
We have to wait for the move because we can't make the CRT to add it until them.

THEORIES AND KNOWLEDGES:

• If ya'll didn't know, This current arc is inspired by Dante's Inferno (very possible) because on one of the chapters of this arc, we saw Dante standing in front of a wall of ice and that is making Lucifer in prision.
  • The latest chapter of Black Clover shows the Tree of Yggdrasil (Tree of Life). Dante wants the opposite of the Tree of Yggdrasil which is the Tree of Death.
  • On the latest chapter, how does Dante know Yami and William are the key of opening to the world? Yami's Dimensional Slash can slice the other world open and William's magic can open the realms.
  • Dante has already represented all 3 personality from the Dark Triad- Narcissism, Machiavellianism, Psychopathy. Vanica, Dante, and Zeno share these personality's! They are all siblings name after Zogratis!
  • Anti-Magic Devil got mad, saying 'HE WANTS TO KILL' proves that there must be descrimination in the Demon Nation or the other world.
  • Vanessa in the latest chapter confirms that Dante just used a whole different magic power so this could mean he can steal magic powers, or the devil having his own. If this is true, this could mean the WHOLE DARK TRIDE has 2 magic of their own. Asta in the future will possibly have 2 magic!
  • Dante killed Yuno's father in the latest chapter.
  • The spy from the Black Bulls in the latest chapter is a NEW BLACK BULL MEMBER to be represent yet! Black Bulls spy found the experience that Dante mentions to Yami. This Black Bull spy could had been sent my Julius himself.
  • Julius knows about the Spade Kingdom, Demons, etc because of his secret missions, After Acier's death, he must have read books about demons after he became Wizard King like Lumiere. You know that Julius fought Gauche once and calls him a formidable opponent, I think that's one of the way how Julius told the others that the Spade Kingdom worship a ancient evil in ice. He knows how Acier died. She died at 32 years old. Her and Julius must have known each other for a while.
  • Tabata took the concept of the Tree of Death from Kabbalah which is the concept of Light and Dark.
  • Dante believes hatred/anger is the most human thing and he believes DESPAIR is the ligtful thing in this world. That's why Demons says 'FALL INTO DESPAIR'
  • It's very possible that Angels will be introduced in the future!
  • It's very possible that Sister Lily is a member from the Spade Kingdom because when it was revealed tjat Yuno is a prince from the Spade Kingdom, everyone was so suprised but Lily wasn't at all!
  • It's possible that Asta is meant to be the protecter for Yuno from the Spade Kingdom!

Black Clover Yami angered by Asta
Mark my WORDS!!

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
I don't know about any of that, I'm certain this is a copy paste, but I'm certain that the "new member" is Gordon.
Wut. I don't think it's Gordon. I'm certain it's a new Black Bull member. And what you don't know? Prediction is too OP!

What? When did Vanessa mention that Dante used a different magic?

And at no point in the plot has the Tree of Death been mentioned or even hinted at, only the Tree of Yggdrassil.

Theorizing is fine, but outright claiming that certain things were confirmed when they weren't even mentioned is borderline dishonest.

Dante did use a different magic

I also do agree with not assuming stuff about the tree being the tree of death when it's already given a name

I saw Asta getting the Light Novel Characters category. Does Black Clover have a LN and I didn't know about it?

Back