• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black clover speed problems with mftl calc and light speed statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clover, maybe first actually try to refute his arguments.

Debunk why it doesn't actually pre suppose that Yami can see things that are LS.
I did. If you don't like my refutations, that's one thing, but don't pretend they don't exist just because you don't like them.

These randos could perceive the light coming at them (hence why they called it "that attack"). Yami, who is a trained Magic Knight Captain, would have perception above that.
Debunk this to.
  • "They are only slightly stronger." This is headcanon, and irrelevant to a speed discussion anyway.
  • "since we already established that a mana increase doesn't mean that that specific person will be able to output said amount of more mana" This is AP, not speed.
  • I don't get the use of the Asta and Yami vs. 80% Dante example. These are different cases. One is a brief amp, the other is a case of 15 months of training. Again, I've already established why this isn't an outlier in a previous thread and no attempt was made to refute those points. In fact, OP just decided that calling them "shit" was enough despite the lack of a rebuttal.
I don't know what you want me to say here. I just think this is a bad CRT

this is completely unwarranted so could you not?
Like half of the comments in this thread or even the thread itself?
You know that this is not gonna pass no matter what. Beside, no one is taking this seriously when not even the op knows what he is talking about or how to start a proper argument

But sure, I will not comment here anymore

Like half of the comments in this thread or even the thread itself?
You know that this is not gonna pass no matter what. Beside, no one is taking this seriously when not even the op knows what he is talking about or how to start a proper argument

But sure, I will not comment here anymore
You were being directly addressed and you doubled down on it so I pointed you out in particular

But you are correct that this thread's starting to get out of hand with all the mocking and such being thrown around. Let's keep that stuff away from the thread, regardless of what we think of it.

I dont think u quite understand what a presupposition is, there doesn't have to be any suggestions. Youre not really addressing what's been said.
I know what a presupposition is but it doesn't work that way otherwise every statement, feat will be unreliable as nothing presupposes a character can perform it. Frankly there's nothing to address here, you and I need evidence to substantiate our claims and since you have presented none, I'm not obligated to do so in return. If you want me to address something, start by proving why yami shouldn't be able to perceive something moves at the speed of light.
and yes I quite literally explained how a 15 month time skip wouldn't justify a 400x increase. If youre going to argue dont just say shit
You didn't explain anything actually. Your reasoning revolves round the spade kingdom saga but the feat in contention here comes from the final saga. Given that shonen anime is widely known for its power cliffing between arcs, feats from the previous one cannot serve as a cap for the verse without proper statements proving it not to mention Dante no longer exists as and never served as a cap on the verse power level.
erm prove that please dont just say something
Bold thing to say considering your CRT's lack of evidence and arguments from incredulity.
and guess what u would need in order to say that claim, that speed of the bullet and the type of human and whatever characters reaction speed
No, none of those things are needed. For a story not being narrated, statements are only going to come from the characters themselves or the authors mouth.

You can start by outlining why yami shouldn't be qualified to judge an attack moves at the speed of light (backed with proper evidence of course).
and no u dont need to show yuno getting tagged by slower things
No, you do, that's how outliers are proven. You need to show him consistently being below that speed to prove it's an outlier.
lmao i gave reasoning to justify why a 15 month time skip wouldnt justfiy a 400x increase by itself. it needs more evidence!!
You gave a personal opinion which wasn't backed by any scans. Why exactly is a 15 month period not enough for a fictional character to become 400x faster? There are works out there with increase in both power and speed exceeding infinity in a much shorter timeframe. It's also necessary to point out how absurd it is for a 400x increase in power to be believable but it becomes a problem when it applies to speed which further points out the bias in your reasoning.

Finally, considering this CRT was your first message on this forum, you should do well to familiarize yourself with it's proceedings. If you wish to change what is indexed on profiles, overrule previously accepted judgement, your CRT needs to be backed by proper evidence. Mentioning one or two things involving characters and scaling with no scans doesn't count towards evidence as a neutral party with no knowledge on BC won't be able to piece anything together from that alone.

Clearly agrees. The articulate explanation of why Yami shouldn't have light-speed reactions, along with the meticulous detailing of why the calculation is biased, captivated my attention and certainly didn't come here just because I find it amusing how the person I recognize liked this post. Ignore the guys above me, they don't know what they are talking about.
I almost said something bad smh

Last edited:
I did. If you don't like my refutations, that's one thing, but don't pretend they don't exist just because you don't like them.

These randos could perceive the light coming at them (hence why they called it "that attack"). Yami, who is a trained Magic Knight Captain, would have perception above that.

• "They are only slightly stronger." This is headcanon, and irrelevant to a speed discussion anyway.
  • "since we already established that a mana increase doesn't mean that that specific person will be able to output said amount of more mana" This is AP, not speed.
  • I don't get the use of the Asta and Yami vs. 80% Dante example. These are different cases. One is a brief amp, the other is a case of 15 months of training. Again, I've already established why this isn't an outlier in a previous thread and no attempt was made to refute those points. In fact, OP just decided that calling them "shit" was enough despite the lack of a rebuttal.
I don't know what you want me to say here. I just think this is a bad CRT
there was no refutations till now😂

question beg

I explained in detail how they would only be slightly stronger and there are many other ways I can explain in the series

and yet again I have no obligation to look at ur thread ur under mine

I explained in detail how they would only be slightly stronger and there are many other ways I can explain in the series
I'm not even a supporter of the verse yet this is starting to tick me off.

Can you outline the supposed detailed explanation you provided? Ignoring the lack of scans, nothing you've written even remotely comes close to being detailed.

You quite literally didn't. All you gave was headcanon and personal opinion that's largely unsupported.

To put it bluntly: I'm gonna need more evidence than this, otherwise I'm not even gonna entertain this - sorry to say

This thread is not appropriate
It lacks scan, justification, a new rating proposal, sources or basic logic.
if youve read bc u know what im saying has happened and if not you can ask its not that hard, not an argument, not an argument and not an argument try again

You quite literally didn't. All you gave was headcanon and personal opinion that's largely unsupported.

To put it bluntly: I'm gonna need more evidence than this, otherwise I'm not even gonna entertain this - sorry to say
largely unsupported by what LMAO can u please present an argument and not ur feelings
more evidence for what, prove that more evidence is required besides using ur feelings

I'm not even a supporter of the verse yet this is starting to tick me off.

Can you outline the supposed detailed explanation you provided? Ignoring the lack of scans, nothing you've written even remotely comes close to being detailed.
cry more I dont have to hold ur hand u can read or make a refutation try again

I know what a presupposition is but it doesn't work that way otherwise every statement, feat will be unreliable as nothing presupposes a character can perform it. Frankly there's nothing to address here, you and I need evidence to substantiate our claims and since you have presented none, I'm not obligated to do so in return. If you want me to address something, start by proving why yami shouldn't be able to perceive something moves at the speed of light.

You didn't explain anything actually. Your reasoning revolves round the spade kingdom saga but the feat in contention here comes from the final saga. Given that shonen anime is widely known for its power cliffing between arcs, feats from the previous one cannot serve as a cap for the verse without proper statements proving it not to mention Dante no longer exists as and never served as a cap on the verse power level.

Bold thing to say considering your CRT's lack of evidence and arguments from incredulity.

No, none of those things are needed. For a story not being narrated, statements are only going to come from the characters themselves or the authors mouth.

You can start by outlining why yami shouldn't be qualified to judge an attack moves at the speed of light (backed with proper evidence of course).

No, you do, that's how outliers are proven. You need to show him consistently being below that speed to prove it's an outlier.

You gave a personal opinion which wasn't backed by any scans. Why exactly is a 15 month period not enough for a fictional character to become 400x faster? There are works out there with increase in both power and speed exceeding infinity in a much shorter timeframe. It's also necessary to point out how absurd it is for a 400x increase in power to be believable but it becomes a problem when it applies to speed which further points out the bias in your reasoning.

Finally, considering this CRT was your first message on this forum, you should do well to familiarize yourself with it's proceedings. If you wish to change what is indexed on profiles, overrule previously accepted judgement, your CRT needs to be backed by proper evidence. Mentioning one or two things involving characters and scaling with no scans doesn't count towards evidence as a neutral party with no knowledge on BC won't be able to piece anything together from that alone.
okay

You were being directly addressed and you doubled down on it so I pointed you out in particular

But you are correct that this thread's starting to get out of hand with all the mocking and such being thrown around. Let's keep that stuff away from the thread, regardless of what we think of it.
ur a baby and mad u cannot present any actual argument or refutation against anything I've said

The most ass crt I have ever read in my life
Don't derail the thread robo432343 please.
Damn getting hostile are we for a clear joke
He has been shown no level of respect so its somewhat understandable, although he's out of line now.

@Luci5678 Please learn to put all your replies in one message as to not extend the amount pages this thread needs to be. Remember to ignore hate and remember to not derail. This thread has gone of the rails. You're a new user but you need to calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back